Maneet-Jeet Sirf Humari Hogi-AUTH-NOTE-PG26-3.02

alias90 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Jeet Sirf Humari Hogi

Greetings!

So, I've not actually done an FF before. I mostly read everyone's.

However I PM'd Tomiko and she said it wasn't too bad so I'm posting the first preview of my story. The main character is not Geet or Maan. This character is positive and negative, and let's see what she brings to Maneet's relationship because although it's a different character...the story is still about Geet.

So I hope you like her, and well here she is.

IF YOU WISH TO BE ON THE PM-LIST, BUDDY ME ON: alias90FF

xxx

AliaS

xxx

Prologue

The rider lifted her helmet visor and stared angrily at the girl falling in front of her Kasawaki ZX-10R, she had barely managed to stop before she zoomed right through the daft woman. She followed the girl's desperate gaze to see a car speeding away and just managed to catch a glimpse of the driver.

Maan Singh Khurana? Wow, I know that girls love to chase him but this one gives a whole new meaning to it...She's running as if he's taken her gol gappe or something...wait, stop. Concentrate...this stupid girl has a death wish...a few slaps and her brain will start to function right out of MK's world...

Alexandra snapped out of her wandering thoughts and saw the girl was attempting to stand up; she pulled off her helmet and got off her bike. "You complete and utter imbecile! Why are you running in the middle of a road? You're running after a ******** car idiot! You can't win!"

Geet felt a slight dizziness at the back of her head, but shook her head at the woman in front of her. Yeh kya keh rahi hai...itni gandi galiya...aur Maan sir...She looked behind the angry woman to see Maan's car already gone, she hung her head in disappointment but was forced to snap out of it when the angry woman started shaking her shoulders.  

"Hey, I'm talking to you. I believe you have the power of speech the way you were saying Maan Sir! Maan Sir!" Alexandra mimicked her and laughed spitefully and then raised her eyebrows when Geet started swaying in front of her. "Hey...oi...what are you..." It was too late; the stupid girl had actually fainted. Alexandra grabbed her from around the shoulders and looked at the pouring heavens which were plastering her curls all over her face. "Daddy! If this is a joke it's not funny! Jab dekho, sab ke problems mehre hi joli meh daal detho ho! I can't even sort my own problems out!" She grumbled and dragged the girl to her bike, settling her in front of her and using her belt to tie her to herself. If this stupid salwar-kameez chokri fell off her bike, God knows who would sue her. "Yeh Maan bhi na, Daadi-ma neh bataya hoga khi meh Delhi aagay, lekin woh bhool gaya hoga...Stupid man. Now what do I do with his stupid deewani here?" She sighed impatiently and started her bike, placing her helmet back on and heading towards her apartment.  Alexandra Veer Singh, you haven't been back in India for more than three hours and already you're in trouble. Kya karenge thera?

____

Index

Chapter One (This Should Be Fun) - Page 3

Chapter Two (Geet Bas-Geet) - Page 5

Chapter Three (Eh Salwar-Kameez) - Page 7

Chapter Four (I Know, Daddy) - Page 10

Chaper Five (Damn Straight) - Page 12

Chapter Six (He's a Burmese Python)- Page 14

Chapter Seven (Rani Mukerji's Pyjama) - Page 18

Chapter Eight (Flip Flops) - Page 21

Chapter Nine (Run) - Page 22

Chapter Ten (Avnesha) - Page 23
____
Edited by alias90 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lallulal2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
add me to the pm list plz..
Tomiko thumbnail

It's because you have a lame title you weirdoπŸ˜†....You better keep writing cause I want to know what happens next and it's my opinion that counts the most!πŸ˜‰

alias90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tomiko

It's because you have a lame title you weirdoπŸ˜†....You better keep writing cause I want to know what happens next and it's my opinion that counts the most!πŸ˜‰

What's wrong with my Filmy title. Hai. *sighs* 😳 πŸ˜†

Yes your opinion counts the most but only two readers? Faida kya yaar?
Tomiko thumbnail

Give it 24 hours at least ... if it doesn't pick up then I'll land up at yours with a big tub of Ben &Jerrys.  Teekh hai?πŸ˜ƒ

alias90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tomiko

Give it 24 hours at least ... if it doesn't pick up then I'll land up at yours with a big tub of Ben &Jerrys.  Teekh hai?πŸ˜ƒ

Teekh Hai! πŸ˜†
Wait...

I mean...*sob*... hai...Allah! *huge teary eyes* t-t-teeekh h-hai. *falls on your shoulder*

... And bring Twisters. πŸ˜†

...And popcorn.

Resident Evil Afterlife stream kar lenghe. *Cackle*
SahSah thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

sounds interesting....would love to read it....

do add me 2 ur pm list...thx

lallulal2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: alias90

</div>
<div>
What's wrong with my Filmy title. Hai. *sighs* πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Yes your opinion counts the most but only two readers? Faida kya yaar?

Do se chaar, chaar se aath, aath se solah..............fan following badhegi yaar....din't worry!! 😊 And update soon.. πŸ˜›
alias90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lallulal2010

Do se chaar, chaar se aath, aath se solah..............fan following badhegi yaar....din't worry!! 😊 And update soon.. πŸ˜›

Aisa kya?! πŸ˜ƒ

Wait...oi! Sapne math dika! Maar paregi! 🀣
shah10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

nice start

continue soon