Kabhi yeh itna hasati hai kay aankh mein aansoo aa jatay hein

Kabhi yeh itna dard daity hai kay aankhein ansoono'n mein doob jati hein

Kabhi yeh taqat hai

Kabhi yeh kamzori

Kabhi yeh waqt rok daity hai

Aur kabhi '. Waqt is kay agay ruk jata hai

Mohabbat kay kitnay roop hein

Pyar kay kitnay rung hein

Aaj Maan kay pyar ka jo rung dekha us kay baad aankhein bheeg gaeen '.

He was laughing with her, enjoying a light beautiful moment with her .. but as if fate didn't want him to laugh too long. He had said once, every time I laugh, I have to shed equal tears. Her words pierced his heart yet again. "Kya hum beth kay baath nahi kar saktay'" her few words and his lips straightened back to a straight-tight line from that beautiful curve which made him look sooooooooo lovable, sooooo adorable, sooooooo endearing.

He looked at her with the same anger, and said some hateful things. But all along, his eyes never supported anything detestable that he said. He held her tight, looked straight in her eyes and told her that one thing which shattered him into pieces. Could you see him breaking, could u see how hard he tried to lie, could you see how bad he was in lying. Every part of his body was shouting "I LOVE YOU GEET" but what we heard was exactly the opposite. When we love someone so much that we cant hate him/her, this is what happens. We want to hear what we want to say, but hearts have a language of their own, body has a language of its own. Amidst all that, there was only one truth he said "I cant see you cry."

He said "I hate you" but she could see that his eyes were saying exactly the opposite. She tried to mend it right there and then. She tried to touch him, because she knew, that was the only way to calm him down. And he knew it too. But he didn't want it. How could he let her touch him. He knew if she would touch him sooo softly, love lovingly, sooooo caringly, he would drown in her love right there and then. He would not be able to keep up with that anger at that moment. And he didn't want to do that, because he knew, after this moment he would still be angry, because what she has done to him was not forgivable.  He held her hand, felt her touch one more time, wanted to flow with the moment, but resisted. With a heavy heart and broken senses, he walked away.

His anger on Pinky was not justified, but to me it was as if he wanted to get rid of anyone who can ever make him think about Geet again. Dil kay behlanay ko yeh khayal acha hai. He knew Geet is her close friend and so may be he used the flower and desk excuse to fire her. Though he didn't want to. He has never been unfair in his life. He has always been just and fair. He has always been honest to his heart, but pyar insaan ko kabhi kabhi sab bhula daita hai. Anyways, I am sure Pinky's issue will be resolved by tomorrow :)

We try and run from the person we love, but how can we run from our own heart. When heart calls, nothing can stand in between. That's the power, almighty has given to our heart. And that's the power Maan felt of his own heart over his mind and his plans. Can he ever stay away from her? Can he ever run away from her?

He was talking to Sasha when he felt Geet's presence. It was as if, the wind gave him the message, the air which he breathes gave him the message. "wo hawa jo tumhain chook ay aye hai, maine ussay choo'a hai abhi." And he knew she was here. he walked towards that corner from where he could breathe her but Adi came in between ....

He went o his office, But angry at the same time ' not wanting to accept he can still love her this much. That unguarded,  look on his face when he was holding his chair and asking himself, why can't he let go of Geet, brought a tear in my eye. But he knew all his answers. He knew right then, she flows in his veins like blood; he knew right then, she lives in his heart like a heartbeat; and no matter how hard or fast he tries to run, she will still be there. SHE WAS HERE TO STAY.

And like a man who found love, and lost it, he sat on the chair, unguarded, unprotected, and vulnerable. But the call of her love was even stronger, she peeped inside, saw him breaking, and couldn't take the pain. Her pain went straight to his heart and he looked up, feeling her presence yet again. He almost ran out of the office, as if, he was DYING to see Geet, as if his life depended on getting one glance of her, as if he would lose everything if he would not see Geet ' NOW.

But he lost it. He couldn't see her. He wanted support, and the only support he had was that wall. He wanted Geet. His hurting senses and his lost body wanted Geet. He wanted her to hold him, to touch him, to comfort him, but he couldn't say it, he couldn't say it to anyone, not even to his own self.

He couldn't bear a single more second without looking at her and as if it was a punishment to his eyes for not being able to look at Geet, tears filled them. The world got blurry, the senses got hazy and he felt his mind loose every control on his heart.

He was Truly, Madly, Deeply, Unconditionally, Profoundly, Extremely, Severely, IN LOVE WITH GEET HANDA. And nothing could ever change that fact.

When unintentionally her dupatta touched his face, he first felt its softness, then Geet's soothing smell and he immediately opened his eyes '. As if he had just got a message of life again, as if all his wishes were granted, he looked here and there, dying to see his lady love one more time, but in vain.

I am thankful to you Geet for take this step on getting him locked in this room with you. I never doubted your smartness, and this one is perfectly in harmony to that. Well done lady, for a job well done. He went back to his angry avatar, when he saw himself in one room, locked with her. Every time he is alone with her, he fights with her ' but to be frank, he fights with his own self. He fights with his vulnerability, he fights with his emotions, he fights with his fears. More than anger, I could see a strange kind of fear in his eyes, as if he was afraid that if I would stay too long in this room with her ' alone ' I might loose every battle I am fighting with my own self ' but Geet was determined and I love her for that.

I usually don't talk about Precaps, but this one made me cry, a mere 10 seconds clip, geets breakdown, Maan's astonishment as well as the pain he felt for Geet when she told him about the one night marriage and his running away, was a breakdown for me. I couldn't take it.  But that's for tomorrow. I will hold my comment, and my tears .. because I know, tomorrow when I would write, I would cry, and what u would read would not be written with ink, but my tears.

I love you Maan Singh Khurana and today I have to say, I love you Geet Handa '. Both of you ROCK!!!!

Lots of love,

Kashish

P.S. Here is a link of Nupur's DESERT Post ... She is one of the best in making lovely deserts for Maan and for allll of us.

Maison de L'Amour !

Edited by thesaint148 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

YusLiz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

beautiful...just beautiful!

thesaint148 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: YusLiz

beautiful...just beautiful!

Thanks dear ... 😊

MeetGaan thumbnail
Touching! Wow! Beautiful!

I can put many words, but still can not describe it.
thesaint148 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MeetGaan

Touching! Wow! Beautiful!

I can put many words, but still can not describe it.

try it M ....

Where maan is concerned, i know all of us can do much more than we can think .... 😳
maanmeet1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
today also i was looking for ur post....m so happy to read ur feelings..whatever u write is soooooooooo apt b it for maan or geet....in ur description everything is so organized in flow dat i always wish to keep reading it....it should never end....and trust me m nt exaggerating....i really feel dat u and i both understand him bt u r better and u can give voice and words to his each and every gesture-expression........

today it was a bit overwhelming for me....m too hurt and shattered coz i cant take dis pain any more....i cant see him suffering like dis....i just wanna give him a warm hug and let him knw dat dont worry sweetheart things will b fine.....geet is yours only...dont punish urself unnecessarily

kyun mere MAAN ko hasi aur khushi raas nahi aati........kyun.......

uski hasi ki gunj aane se pehle he kismat uske hontho ko-dil ko saza de deti hai.....the moment he starts smiling or laughing, fate plans something else for him where he is not allowed to smile or b happy....

every time he said i hate u geet, geet could feel how much he loves her....he failed miserably to show his anger to geet.......his heart, his eyes betrayed him.....he himself knew if he stands in front of her for a single more min he is gonna lose his control over his heart....he just ran away....he was getting more and more aggressive every time he said i hate u bt he knew he was lying...he knew how badly he wanted to hold her, embrace her, melt in her, feel her, get lost in her....dats love........a very pure-pious feeling where u can forgive and forget anything and everything......

today i cried twice d moment i saw tears in his eyes while he was trying to get support of d wall....he was soooooo helpless in love....his longingness for her, d desire to see her just once.....was killing me....

his wound were bleeding bt no one could see except his lady love.....she feels d same pain and distress....she has her own pain to tackle bt now his pain was torturing her and she would not let him break down like dis....she knows dat he will never show anyone how badly he is hurt or d distance between dem is killing him....she took a decision to make him understand things on her own terms....i loved her for dat....firstly coz she didnt give up and 2ndly she wanted him to b free frm dis pain, anguish.......

2nd time i cried after watching d precap....she opened her heart and past in front of him, which was wounded from every possible angle....she cried out dat fate played d game and her own(so called)  people cheated her.....deprived her of all d happiness, dreams she once had.....he was stunned.....and angry...

m not sure whether he is angry coz he doesnt believe her or angry on d person who ruined her life....was it a feeling dat oh god....how come she handled so much pain in such a tender age....y i was not der to protect her, b vd her, to fight vd d world who trying to b unfair to her....y i was soooooo late dat i could not protect her honor, her dreams, smiles.....

dont know bt i thought of dis song while writing:

GEET:

pyaar ke mod pe, chhodoge jo baahe meree
tum ko dhoondhegee, jamaane mein nigaahe meree

ayesaa naa ho, aye sanam  jaao to fir aa naa sako
meree ye tamannaa hai, tum mere paas raho
kyo tumhe bhaatee nahee, aaj panaahe meree

saath main tumhaare hoo, ab koee gam naa karo
khud ko tanahaa mere, hote humadam naa karo
ho ke maayoos naa dam tod de, chaahe meree

MAAN:

Tumse milke aisa laga
Tumse milke armaan hue poore dil ke
Ae meri jaane wafa
Teri meri meri teri ek jaan hai
Saath tere rahenge sada, tumse na honge judaa

Tumse milke aisa laga
Tumse milke armaan hue poore dil ke
Mere sanam, teri kasam chhodenge ab na yeh haath
Yeh zindagi Guzregi ab
Hamdam tumhaare hi saath
Apna yeh vaada raha, tumse na honge judaa

Edited by maanmeet1 - 13 years ago
thesaint148 thumbnail

Array Maanmeet, i was waiting for you yar ....

bas dil khol kay likhna, aaj bohat kuch parhnay ko jee chah raha hai ....

Todays epi was mindblowing!!!
maanmeet1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i know it was mind blowing but somehow m not able to write what i want to......my heart  is not giving my saath today.....m writing bt m not happy vd wht i have written coz m feeling much more den wht i m writing......

m sure u will understand wht i meant and could not write
bahane thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
you explained his feeling soooooooooo beautifully
you are wonderful writer and thank you for sharing it with us
your last lines made me so sad please i want something beautiful tomorrow
yes may be at first there will be lots of tear but in the end noooooooooo
in real life it is almost impossible but in dreamland i dream a beautiful dream
i hope i will read your lovely post not written by ink,tear but hope and love
thanks dear
best wishes

Edited by bahane - 13 years ago
Hey buddy...as always...GREAT post. Today I'm in a position to comment :-)

I saw the tables turned today...This time his words were saying something else while his eyes said something else. Something that always Geet did...

Just LOVED this bit...absolutely AMAZING
He almost ran out of the office, as if, he was DYING to see Geet, as if his life depended on getting one glance of her, as if he would lose everything if he would not see Geet ' NOW.
He couldn't bear a single more second without looking at her and as if it was a punishment to his eyes for not being able to look at Geet, tears filled them.
he looked here and there, dying to see his lady love one more time, but in vain.
Every time he is alone with her, he fights with her ' but to be frank, he fights with his own self.

Here's my take on today's episode..posted on the IDIOTS thread...Our thoughts do match somewhere..although we see the scene from different angles and bring out different perspectives :-)

I Hate you
The anger and the emotion that was pouring out of his eyes was only showing how much he hates saying that. It hurts to say 'I hate you'.

Dimaag se jitna bhi nikaalna chaho, dil se kaise nikaaloge Geet ko?
His heart senses Geet. It's the connection between their hearts that makes him feel her presence around. It's dil se dil tak ka connection...

Adi - a true friend
Even though he knew the jwala could burst on him, he went and bumped into the jwalamukhi..just for Geet.

Magnetism
Jahan woh hai, wahan uski nazar apne aap chali jaati hai. His eyes will always find a way to where she is.

Peek-a-boo
Even when hiding from one another, they are close. They just cannot go too far away. Like magnets, they rest only when they lay close to one another.

The tear in his eyes
The tear, the helplessness, the longing...all said 1 thing - no matter how much ever he tried to push her away, he'll find a way to get closer to her..if not to pull her back.

The door closing
Close friends will always help them get together.

The dupatta is back
He will carry her izzat wherever he goes, even during client meetings - not keeping it aside even for a second.

Precap
This is the emotion I was waiting to see in his eyes for SO long. Dev is dead meat! And I will party soon!