naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTIQ1ulCets[/YOUTUBE]
DO listen while reading plz

*Days Gone By*
Whenever I turn back why her memories make my eyes moist, I was too party to her pain?
Maan sitting on his push back his chair placed his arms under his head closed his eyes.. "Oh lord why
my heart is so restless." Flash back …
Maan on his way back to home.
Maan: Geet why you always try to run away from me.
Geet: I am your mangater but a fake you always keep that in your mind….
Maan: noticed whenever he want to come close to her, her eyes get moised "Geet am I that bad"
Geet: who was palying with her duppata "I never ignore you because of that Maan"
Maan: Why don't you share with me … can I be not you friend.
Geet: you the only person who help me out in this thick & thin… she started looking outside the window.
Maan: stopped the car it was far from city …a very beautiful green spot with wild flowers & a stream flowing by…. It was late afternoon
Geet: why you stopped?
Maan: I am tired I want to stretch my legs for some time?
Geet: daard ho raha ha…
Maan: smiled got out… "kab bola gai pyar karti ha"
Geet: kabhi jo aram kar la.. She walk behind him..
Maan: gave her his hand as it was slippery …
Geet: no I will manage it …
Maan Grab her arm and lift her up in his arm " it is not must to say no every time"..His reaction was so fast that she couldn't react.
Geet: wrap her arm around his neck her heart beat was fast… " aap mujhe ko hamasha apnii aadat kyu daal raha ha"
Maan:did not reply he just walk to the stream her breath was tickling him, her eyes was making him more crazy .he made her sit at a rock . He went back to car.
Geet:suniey kahan ja raha ha aap
Maan: aik min…
Geet: babji mein pyar karti ho..bahut karti ho … bas mein apna saath inn ka bura nahi chahti hoon.
Heard car voice ….
Maan: gave her keys & his cell." I didn't notice there was a road." He throws his shirt & went in stream
Geet: where are you going?
Maan: dobna …. (kash tum kaha do tum ko muhje se pyar ha)
Geet: suneiya …. Rokana na.
Maan:kyu roko tum tou khush hogai tumhari muhje se jaan chot jai gai.
Geet: aap roka warna mein bhi aarahi hoon
Maan: kahan aarahi hoon… he swims close to her.
Geet: aap ka paas….. She slipped
Maan: catched her ….duppata covered their face " kyu karti ho tum meri fiqar Geet bolo"
Geet: was all wet she could feel his breath along her wet clothes"kyu ka aap meri fiqar karta hai"
Maan: acha nahi karta ..Act as if he will drop her in water… she grab his bare body,closed her eyes. He smiled "pagal ho tum bilkul"..
Geet: open her eyes kyu?
Maan Agar tum mujhe ko itna zor se pakro gai tou mien tum ko kaisa charo ga. She could see because of her grib there was mark on his shoulder she felt shy but didn't loosen her grib.he walk out pf the water.. Make her stand removed her duppata from their face… Geet felt shy as she was all wet
Maan: was staring her face small droplets & sun rays were making her look like an angel….he couldn't take his eyes off her…he wanted to go back but he walk more close to her.
Geet: was lost in his eyes….as he approach near she walk back her ankle twist she was about to fall she grab his arm "Maan"
Maan: didn't let her lose her balance his arm was around her waist & he pull her close.her head rested at his bare chest his cologne aroma made her weak in her knee she looked in his eyes his touch gave are goose bump ……they both stared in each other eyes as the sunset.

Geet: I am fine..
Maan I know how much fine you are aik min tou tum mera baghar rah nahi sakti ho. He picked her up "open door "
Geet : open it he made her sit in car….mein bilkul theek hoon dekha she got up but she was again in his arms. "ouch"
Maan: chup karo aab.. he made her sit … sit on grass pull her feet placed it in his lap "khulo dashboard dekho iss me aik spray ha.. woh do muhje ko. He slightly rubs her feet .Geet passed him the spray he apply at her ankle. Her eyes was closed
Maan smiled .. pagal larki ha… he picked up his shirt her shoes cell & key ..When he came back her eyes was still closed …he bend closed whisper "Geet"
Geet:turn her lips touch his cheek
Maan : felt the soft touch "thanks" he throw a towel at her "dry yourself"
Geet: thanks for what? Drying her head.
Maan: for this he showed her his cheek where there was her lipstick mark.
Geet: oh dekha let me clean it someone will see it.she try to stand but she failed .
Maan: let it stay I can show world my maghater love me Dadima will be very happy.he sit on driving seat.
Geet:she hide her face with her hands.
Maan: pull her duppata and clean it….Geet peep through her hands.
Geet: sunieya …try to guide him with her eyes
Maan: grab her hand & gave her the duppata to clean.
Geet cleaned it
Maan: turn towards her Geet tum mera kab yakeen karo gai….
Geet: kis baat ka …..
Maan :mera pyar ka… jo sub kuch hum dono ka beeach mein ha.
Geet: humrai beeach me kuch nahi ha.
Maan: shocked… tum iss sub ko kuch nahi kahti ho…..paused kyu tum ko faraq par ta ha aagar mein chala jao.
Geet: iss leya ka kon mujhe ko ghar lajai ga.
Maan: oh I see.. He got out at once..& walked to the edge of the hill.. "theek ha mein yahan se …"
Geet: what r you doing wait please listen to me. Roka She tries to walk to him
Maan: tum ko to faraq nahi parta ha Geet…
Geet: parta ha bahut parta ha she was on her knee… muhje ko aap kai har baat se faraq parta ha ..jitna mein apna aap ko aab ka paas aana se rokti hoon mein iss se zaida aap ka paas aajati hoon. Har dafa jab mein soch ti hoon aap se duur chali jao mein aap ka aur paas aati ho…Mein thaak gai hoon khud se larta larta. Per mein bahut majboor ho….
Maan :couldn't see her crying he jump back to her.Geet tum kya mujhe ko apna nahi samajhe ti ho..he pressed her shoulder.
Geet: mein aap ko sub kuch samajhti ho…aap ka siwa mera kon ha ..mera apno na tou mujhe ko maar dala tha….unn ka leya tou mein maar choki ho.. aap bola she garb his shirt . aagar kaise na mera saath dhoka kya mujhe se shadi ka aur muhje ko chor kar chal gaya tou kya yeh mera kasoor tha… Maina konSe aapni maarzi se shadi kai thi.aagar mein iss ka bacha kai Maa bana wali hoon tou kya yeh mera kasoor ha. Kya aap aik isse larki se shadi kara ga aab, kya aap mujhe se pyar kara ga aab… aap bhi sub ki tarah mujhe se nafrat kara ga…mujhe ko apna office se nikal daga .. mujhe ko yahan chor kar chala jai ga.
Maan: shocked what she was saying?
Geet: bola Maan bola she was pulling his shirt ..suddenly she fainted in his arms..
Maan: Geet ! Geet !Geet! but she was to far to hear him. Her body was motionless in his arms. He hug her close to him self. Try to feel her heartbeat. He picked her up & placed in car her body was getting cold he turn on heater he drive as fast as he could to the nearest hospital .tears was running down his eyes…he rush to the hospital .
Present;
Dadima: was watching Maan sitting like this he had smile but after few mins it vanished in to a depressing face.he is like this for last 1 month since Geet is in coma… he just sitting next to her bed some time he cry some time he smile . He don't talk to anyone if she force him to eat he will take few bit…Geet collapse in his arm since that day she had not open her eyes..
Dr says she had a nervous breakdown & that had leaded her to this stage. Dr had said if she had some will power to live she will be fine…..
Maan is just blaming himself if other had not take care of her either did I. day by day his tension is increasing.
nT: Dadi veerji kab tak iss ghaar larki ka leya parashan hota raha ga…. The both are standing at the door of Maan's bedroom.
Dadi: naintara…. She pulled her arm.. Maan kai patni ha samjhe aap ….
Nt: Jee she walk away. Flash back
Maan was losing hope he inform Geet Parents .he thought they will come to see her if they will hear about her stage but he got a very rude reply from them " kon Geet hum kaise Geet ko nahi jaanta …woh to pada hota hee maargai thi humara leya ."
Maan: shouted at them "theek ha agar aap ka leya who maar gai thi to aaj ka baad aap meri biwi se kaise kaisem ka sumbhan nahi rak ga… woh aab se meri zamidari ha."
"aaj ka baad agar kaise na Geet ka bara mein aik shab bhi bola tou mujhe se bura koi nahi hoga."
nT :shaked her head "dono bhai pagal hain ..hum ko to nahi lagta yeh kabhi apni neend se utha gai"
Dadi with heavy heart walk to her room. "kya kara hum inn dono kaleya jo Geet ko Zindagi kai taraf wapis laa aaya.Maan ka pyar me kami ha shayad jo iss ka itna imtheen la raha ha."
Maan: feed her with his hand he had not allowed any one to enter his room except Dadi &Geet maid..
Maid: sir I will sit here you go out for sometime if you will get sick who will look after her.
Maan: I don't feel like going anywhere sister . He was rubbing Geet arm.
Maid: you go & prayer to lord.
Maan: recollected the dargha ….he kissed Geet forehead "abhi aata hoon mein"…. He walked out with hope ..
Dadima where is Maan?
Maid:he had gone to pray.
Dadima : ok you go I will sit here fir some time. She took Geet hand "beta uth jao Maan bahut akela ha Na woh khata ha na sota ha.har waqat apna aap ko kosta ha (feel guilty).beta iss ka leya aakheen khulo maat aazmao iss ko woh tumhara baghair adhora ha…dadi cried .
on other end….
Maan enter dargah recollecting how Geet followed him to dargah even he was so harsh to her .how badly he scold her & taunt her . he walk to pray
Baba: akela beta …
Maan:sob baba woh bemar ha meri awaz sunti nahi ha mein jitna bhi iss ko pukaro.
Baba : pehla bhi tou tum na iss ko yaahan aapna pecha bolaya tha aaj bhi bola lo joa beta tum per Allah ka karam.
Maan: per baba kaisa?
Baba:Pehla kai tarah. He walk away.
Maan: last time I called her that I am trapped her she ran but how this time? He called at his room number he thought Maid will pick up the call without listening said " woh mein phaise gaya hoon mein… he cut the call… I am doing wrong. He walk to pray.
Dadima : hello Maan hello Maan her had touched his pic it fall down it's frame was broken. Yeh kya hogaya .Maan ko kuch hogaya.she just felt weak in her knee. She grab Geet hand "beta maan" there was sensation in her body every time dadi talk about Maan but today it was more her eye ball were moving.dadi heard as if she had whisper .."maan roka"…. Dadi shaked her arm .. " geet utho Maan". She woke up with the deep sleep with a jerk. "dadi Maan ko roka "
Maid came in running: "take it easy beta lay down"
Geet: where is Maan? How I am here?
Dadi : Maan went to dargha to pray for you he just called ..
Geet: looked around "why his pic broken bola dadi "
Dadi: woh woh..
Geet : I want to go to him.she try to get up…
At dargha Maan prayed but he felt ashame of his act why he gave fake news. He just walk out of Dargah
Baba: jao beta khushi tumhari mantazir ha.(happiness is waiting for you)
Maan :drove fast to reach home it was the first time in last 1 month he had left her for so long. The restlessness that he had for month had calm down. The journey back to home was getting long he was stuck in traffic jam.
Small girl selling flowers knocked his window . " patni ka la loo bhai "
Maan :recolleted Geet face when she was arranging flowers in vase. He took all flowers.
He reached home.
Geet: dadi bola na Maan kahan ha…. Mujhe ko kuch yaad kyu nahi aarah ha. She holds her head
As Maan enter he heard Geet voice strikes his ear he ran to the bed room.
Geet : let me go I am fine
Maan: shocked to see her sitting in bed trying removing dadi & maid hand. Tear of joy flowed from his eyes. "Geet mein yaahan ho"
Geet: Dekha Maan Dadi aur yeh mujhe ko uthna nahi darahi ha.
Maan :wiped his tears " dadi " he walk to her & hug her
Geet: why you both are crying?
Maan: bus dil charaha ha .. he asked the maid to call dr. Dadi & maid left. He sit on bed.
Geet: mein yahan kaisa .mujhe ko kuch yaad nahi aaraha ha.
Maan: mein lakar aaya tha.tum socho nahi sojao.
Geet :abhi to uthi so kar.
Dr :entered "miracle do happen Mr Maan" he patted his shoulder. He checked Geet & gave her an injection to sleep.
Maan :she will be ok when she will get up .
Dr: yes but make sure she don't get emotional upset. Gradually make her understand her there should not be any kind of trauma it may take her to coma again & that will be dangerous for both.
Maan with the help of maid shifted her to her bedroom in outhouse. Nt & dev took permission from Maan & goes abroad.
Geet: woke up late evening. " uff babaji mein kitna soai ho" she checked the time it was evening.
She went to freshen up Maan ask maid to go in room
Geet : came out drying her hairs with towel .. " aap kon ha mein na aap ko pehla bhi kahi dekha ha"
Maid: covered up I was with dadi she asked me to be with you .
Geet; oh dadi thusi great ho. Woh DD kaha ha whisper … Maan was peeping through window he smiled walk back to his desk
Maan: Geet agar aap uth gai ha tou muhje ki coffee bana da .
Geet jump at his voice … oh yeh tou yahan ha…. Kya faida karwi cheese pee kar sir . she walk to his office
Maan frozen at his place to see her walking . talking like before
Geet: sir she shouted near his ear. Her wet hairs touches his face . he took a deep breath inhale all her aroma.
Maan: kya huwa Geet. Said politely
Geet: inn ko kya huwa ha . She walks to kitchen. Maan followed her.( thinking he was dying to see her like before.)
Maan: pull chair & sit
Geet : uff babji yeh yahan mera sir per betha ga tou mien coffee kaisa bano gai.
Maan: smiled at her murmur.
Geet: sir she kept the mug at the table …she could feel Maan staring at her.
Maan: tum nahi peo gai
Geet: mein nahi peeti karwi cheeze aap ko Mubarak ho.
Maan: took a sip his face suddenly changed he got emotional..as he missed her hand made coffee..he jump from chair & walk out.
Geet: yeh lo inko kya hogaya .let me see. She followed him… sir ! sir where are you ? she walk to the lounge Maan was standing next to the window he composed himself. Wipe his tear. "kya buhat buri ha?"
Maan: nahi ..
Geet: what happen to your eyes? She just notice it was swollen, his face was bit pale.
Maan: woh dust chali gai thi.
Geet:aap bemar tha.
Maan: bit shocked at her question.." nahi" he turn around.
Geet: idhar dekha .she pulled him by his arm . Kya huwa ha sir? Her brown eyes twinkle like before .
Maan: you are not hungry ?
Geet: yes I am see my stomach is growling
Maan: dhaba per chalo gai
Geet: iss dhaba per?
Maan : ha mera laissi peena ka maane kar raha ha.
Geet: chal… she fixed her clothes with her hand.
Maan: kept mug after you. "I will make you realized that you love me."
They reached the dhaba.
Geet: gaddi samna khari kara .
Maan: smiled I will not repeat the mistake.
They seated .
Boy ..sahaib jee kya lao.
Maan: at once order the same dishes which Geet had ordered that day.
Geet: wah aap ko to sub yaad ha.
Maan: murmur ha aik aik pal. (he recollected when she was in coma… how many time he had ask her to get up he will take her to the dhaba ..he every time felt sensation in her hand. staring at her face she was enjoying the chill breeze….
Geet: it is cold ..she wrap her arm around her
Maan: covered up "when they will bring dinner?"… he didn't want her to find out she had slept for a whole month
Geet: kya huwa aap ko
Maan: I am hungry.
Boy came with dishes .
Maan at once started eating "khao Geet hmmm bahot maza ka ha" he lick his fingers.
Geet: aap theek nahi ha.. she started eating.
Maan: finished he washed his hand pull geet duppata to dry his hand .
Geet shocked at his strange behavior. He covered her head with the duppata jut to tease her.
Maan: pay bill & gave boy tip. Pull her arm to make he stand … " chala "
Geet : jee
He offer his arm .he drive home his heart was overwhelmed with joy as after so many days he had seen her smiling.
Maan: I enjoyed the evening with you. He pat her cheeks and went to his room.
Maid : baba smile too.
Geet: yes he does she walk to her room
Maid followed her. Can I sleep with you?
Geet saw her mattress at floor. "jee bilkul . Maan yahan per kab se shift huwa ha "
Maid :didn't reply.
Maan walked in he saw the empty bed for last 1 month she was there he use to stare at her for hours, talk to her, hold her hand in his. But today it was looking different.
Maan: Geet tum kab aao gai yahan he lay at bed he was just feeling tired ,he closed his eyes.

Geet changed her clothes she hold her duppata & smiled ..she walk out
Maid pretended as if she is asleep. She lay down on bed but felt restless as there something missing she twist & turn for sometime
Geet :let me see what Maan sir is doing? She walk out her room was adjacent to his he was laying flat on bed still wearing shoes .
Geet: uff koi aisa sota ha sir ko to haar cheeze ka leya sectary chaiya ..she closed the light. Open night lamp. Site next to him remove his shoes.
Maan:murmur mera sir mein daard horaha ha .
Geet hesitated but she sit more close to him started massaging his forehead.he turn & placed his head in her lap wrap his arm around her waist. She held her breath. "mein Geet ho" she said very slowly. But Maan didn't heard it he just felt she was there.
It was nearly hour Maan didn't moved he was sleeping whenever she try to move he held her more tight.
Geet: kya hogaya ha aap ko..she try to released herself
Maan:Murmur Geet aab bus karo utha jao mein dhak gaya hoon tum ko iss tarah dekhe dekhe kar.( Maan use to call her daily thousand time to get up even in his sleep.)
Geet starting shaking him "Maan aap kya bol raha ha utha.jana da muhje ko"she try to push him .she wanted to slide out, she lost her balance as she try to pull her duppata out she fall on him
Maan woke up with a jerk as he turn :kya huwa kya huwa he saw her head resting at his chest.
Geet : woh I was going.
Maan mood changed as he saw her so close to him ,he wrap his arm around her waist " kaha ja rahi ho jab aagai ho"brush his cheeks next to her
Geet; woh mein aap ko dekhna aai thi. She liked his touch closed her eyes
Maan: kyun?he twisted his finger around her curl
Geet: pata nahi try to remove his arm.
Maan:tum pata karo mein jab tak sota hoon.he closed his eyes
Geet: chora aap mujhe koi dekhe la ga
Maan: dekhna do . peck her forehead.
Geet blushed..Maan sunaiya na
Maan: hmmm bola na.
Geet: woh aap mujhe ko chora .
Maan: agar na charo… intent looked in her eyes
Geet:woh mujhe ko …paused
Maan:so nahi pa rahi thi kya.
Geet: ha…shy
Maan: aik min he jump out of bed closed door came back lay down pull Geet back to him he did not give her time to react. "aap sojao " he placed her head at his heart.
Geet: mein yahan iss tarah
Maan: chup aik dam chup aankhe baad karo jab hum dono theek ha tou hum ko kaise kai parwa nahi karni chaiya he placed his hand at her eyes "sojao"he run his finger in her hairs she slept with in 5 min . smiled "tum aagai khud" he closed his eyes ,Geet grab his arm tight .
Geet woke up Maan was not in room she looked around "maan sir bhi na" she check time. "oh babaji mein kitna soti hoon kya sochata hoga sir bhi"
Maan :enter he heard what she said "geet mera paas fazool cheezo kaleya sochna ka time nahi ha."smiled.
Geet:woh mein sotai ragai…sheepishly
Maan: so what tumhara ghar ha tum so ya jago kaisi ko kya. He sit at bed yeh bato kaise neend aai.
Geet: without thinking said "achi" put her hand at her mouth.
Maan: tou theek ha aaj se tum yahan soaio gai he pointed at his shoulder.
Geet: per woh .
Maan: chup no argument jaildi se utho mein na abhi tak breakfast nahi kai ya ha .
Geet: tou aap mujhe ko utha daita .. she jump out of bed.
Maan: sambhal ka hold her arm
Geet: looked at him in shocked .
Maan: abhi gaar jati tum. Hamasha kai tarah.
Geet: oh aap ha na pakar na kaleya …. Oops
Maan: ha mein to taiyar hoon … eye lock..
Geet : woh mein aati hoon.she walked out
Maan: smiled
Geet: oh Geet kitna bolti ha tou… she try to find her clothes but the cupboard was empty
Maid :woh baba lagai
Geet: kahan?
Maid : apna room mein.
Geet: walk back Maan was laying while placing his both arm under his head waiting for her.
Geet: where are my clothes?
Maan: pointed at wardrobe … he turned to her
Geet: open her clothes were hanged next to his."why here?"
Maan: walked to her "mera paas aik idea ha"
Geet: "kya?"
Maan: jaildi se aao breakfast ka saath bata hoon. Pull out a dress & gave to her.
Geet: walk in he smiled. "aab kya idea ha"
After 10 min she came out Maan was nowhere around…
Geet : Maan sir …. She walk down
Maan: kitchen mein hoon..
Geet saw brunch arranged at table. He pull chair for her
Maan: placed paratha in her plate.
Geet: what is your idea? Started eating.
Maan: first finished your breakfast …Khana mein bolta nahi ha warna. he choked
Geet: drink water…
Maan: cough
Geet: tou aap bhi na bola .she rub his back.
Maan: ok
Geet: aap ko haar kam kaleya sectary chaheya . Wipe his lips
Maan: I have an all rounder.
Geet: phir bola….showed showed him eyes
Maan: enjoyed her reaction.
They finished.
Geet: kya idea ha?
Maan: hold her hand "yar why don't you be my fake wife."
Geet: kya?
Dadima : enter… oh breakfast horahi ha. She kissed Geet forehead.
Geet: aap lagai
Dadima: haan zaroo… who made that?
Maan: raised his collar "I"
Both shocked "you"
Maan: yes madams'. why is it not tasty ?
Dadi beta Geet come & sits here.
Geet: seated next to her.
Dadi beta I have a wish will you full fill it ?grab Geet hand.
Geet: l will dadi. She couldn't say no to her
Dadi:why don't you both get married ?
Geet looked at Maan he was staring at her.as he was interested to see her reaction.
Dadi: beta yahan ha tou DD I will not take his side you think & tell me.
Geet: puzzled she looked at both of them. "dadi mein kya socho?"
Maan: on his knee will you marry me he offers his hand?
Dadi: smiled nod her head.
Maan: wink at Geet
Geet: recollected what he said before dadi came in. "woh"
Dadi: "give him a chance he is not a good boss may be a nice husband.
Geet: ok if you insist I will give him a chance. placed her hand in his.
Maan: oh you are just giving me a chance. (he placed his hand on her's)
Geet : yes it is a trial. Right Dadi

I wrote this when my net was not working hope you all like it. If you all will like it I will add next part.
Missed you all . love you all.
Edited by naddiya26 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SahSah thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
beautiful...really nice.....
loved it......hope we do got
to see something like this
in geet
awesome
keep writing
Edited by ansah - 13 years ago
sona-rai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
👏👏WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW what an OS yaar👏plzzzzzz add me to ur PM list😊send next part soon i'm waiting😊
naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: sona-rai

👏👏WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW what an OS yaar👏plzzzzzz add me to ur PM list😊send next part soon i'm waiting😊

thx dear it was just a try
glad you liked it
nehara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hey....
it's really awesome..
i just love it... 😃
crazy_sweta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
it was really nice plzzzz update it
shivangi783 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
It was soo beautiful 😊
Loved reading it 😊

Please add another part soon 😊
N yeah, do PM 😊
maanmeet1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome...........read it twice........loved it, enjoyed it..........keep writing.........really beautiful..............
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
wow, amazing update.. loved it.wating for the next part.

Edited by PrithviSanyo1 - 13 years ago
Kool_Naina thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Naddiya

👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
beautiful OS..................just loved it
pls update next part soooooooonnnnnnnnn

Luv
Naina