||Troubled Destiny||~~ Maaneet FF Ch 2 pg 8

--Anna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi Everyone!! I am new here... Only one day old πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... However I have to say everyone in this forum is very welcoming...!! I have been writing FF's for KDMHMD forum, So I decided why not one for here as well... Maaneet are the most hottest jodi right now and I can try my writing skills on them... I have penned down the 1st chapter. Hope you all Like it!!...

Welcome to

"TROUBLED DESTINY"

INDEX

Chapter 1 pg 1
New Promo pg 5
Chapter 2 pg 8

Love
Anupama😊

{Please PRESS the LIKE button if you like this FF}
Edited by @nup@m@ - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

reenasv thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
me first to comment di. go ahead. waiting for the storyline.
--Anna-- thumbnail

"TROUBLED DESTINY"
Chapter 1

She ran like she never had. She had to escape this somehow. Her feet were going to give away in a matter of few minutes but she HAD to try. She had to escape what cruel fate was offering her. As she ran deeper into the jungle, she could only hope for a miracle to save her from her brother and his men. She knew they would corner her around soon, after all when hadn't Brij been unsuccessful. He was the master of Night killings and knew the Jungle in and out... It was just a matter of time when he would reach her.

"I want all of you to keep an eye on every movement... She won't be able to get far... Get Her..."

She heard the voice so close, that she trembled. She dint want this to happen. Her feet gave away to a rock in the front and she fell down with a THUD. She breathed heavily but not before realising that she was finally surrounded by Brij's men. She lifted her face and saw Knives and Guns pointed towards her. She turned back to see, still on the ground, her brother Brij.

She whispered,

"Veerji...Please...."

It was a plead which she knew was going to go in deaf ears. Yet she tried. Her last hope.

"Geet!!...What did you think???.... You will run away from the mandap and nobody will know??.... You have embarrassed us in front of the whole society and this is not the first time..."

" I don't ... I don't want to marry him.... Please...let me go...."

Brij sat next to her and pulled her hair...

"I don't care Geet... You have to marry him or you can DIE..."

Geet looked at her brother in shock.... Was this the same brother she had tied rakhi on...???... Was he the same brother who had held her hand when she had learnt to walk??... Before she could react...Brij lifted her up and started dragging her away. She tried to fidget but of no use. She asked him to let go... again no use... She knew no one would help her. Everybody in the village was scared of Brij... Yet she tried. She called out for help.

"Here we go again!!...." Maan came out of his camp and looked around for the source of screaming. He was tired of girls. Very tired. His eyes scanned the forest area where he had set his camp. From the backside he could see men approaching. As the view got clearer, he saw a young beautiful girl dressed in traditional Bridal wear being dragged by a Tall Man. To Maan he looked like a goon. He sighed... "What was it with girls??.... They were always in some or the other problem....He hated girls!!... All they did was get it trouble... Good for nothing!!..."

Maan groaned inwardly and went forward to help another Damsel in Distress. However he was unaware, it was his destiny that was going to play a game today. His destiny was going to bind him to someone forever.

Love
Anupama😊

{Please PRESS the LIKE button if you liked this update. Also looking forward to any suggestions and comments}
Edited by @nup@m@ - 13 years ago
--Anna-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: reenasv

me first to comment di. go ahead. waiting for the storyline.

Reenaaaaaaa!! U r online??😊😊😊.... I have updated the 1st chap Read and tell me how it is😊
reenasv thumbnail
ya i just read it. u seriously got some good ideas. loved the first chap. soo our munda maan is gonna save geet huh?. waiting to see Maan in action.πŸ˜‰
Good job di on part 1πŸ‘. dont u dare stop writing in the middle of the storyπŸ˜†. waiting for the next part.
--Anna-- thumbnail

ya i just read it. u seriously got some good ideas. loved the first chap. soo our munda maan is gonna save geet huh?. waiting to see Maan in action.πŸ˜‰

Good job di on part 1πŸ‘. dont u dare stop writing in the middle of the storyπŸ˜†. waiting for the next part.

Thanks hun!! Yesh Munda Maan is gonna save Geet😳😳😳.... I promise I wont stop writing this one... Phir to pakka everyone from KDMHMD forum and this forum everyone will start throwing chappals at me... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... b/w I am so happy to c u online😊... Had a gud day yesterday???
reenasv thumbnail

Originally posted by: @nup@m@

Thanks hun!! Yesh Munda Maan is gonna save Geet😳😳😳.... I promise I wont stop writing this one... Phir to pakka everyone from KDMHMD forum and this forum everyone will start throwing chappals at me... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... b/w I am so happy to c u online😊... Had a gud day yesterday???

ya beware, i'll be first one to do tht.  went to chruch then had to babysit my cousin. got back home. no school tomorrow soo haapy. πŸ˜›.
--Anna-- thumbnail

ya beware, i'll be first one to do tht.  went to chruch then had to babysit my cousin. got back home. no school tomorrow soo haapy. πŸ˜›.

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Im afraid... I dont want u hitting chappals at meπŸ˜›πŸ˜›... No school??... Wish ya I could say the same... Have to go to office😑😑
reenasv thumbnail

Originally posted by: @nup@m@

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Im afraid... I dont want u hitting chappals at meπŸ˜›πŸ˜›... No school??... Wish ya I could say the same... Have to go to office😑😑

yaar its labor day. u r working on labor day. serously Mr Khadoos is a khadoos πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
looks like we r goona turn ur ff thred to a chatting thread πŸ˜†
Anupama... u better PM me everytime u update gurl.... lol....
a smashing first chapter...
me likey a lot.....*thumbs up*