The Bitter Truth ff

Noori93 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey guys,I am a new member here.So please do help me,and if Im being stupid you can all slap me:)LOL anyways.......Let me start of by saying that its my first time on an Indian forum:SGeet is my second Indian drama...LOL.......So please spare me....My name is noor:)But people tend to call me priya:)(home name)My first ff,and let me tell you we have great writers here....Umm i have been a silent reader..I love all the ff...especially Girls dont count ....You complete me Pyar ka ehsaas...Hats of to you guys...

The Bitter Truth.
    Maan Singh Khurana sat alone in the  hospital,letting silent tears fall from his eyes.How could he be so selfish?His thoughts went back to Geet,a girl who was fighting for  her life.It was his fault,that bullet was meant for him not her.

Standing up to look around,he saw his grandma rush to him,and as soon she reached him.He broke down in to tears of agnoy,hurt and sorrows." I failed you dadi,I let her save me.....I killed her child."Mrs Khurana watched as her grandson wiped away his tears.She was upset with Geet's brother,how could he be so heartless.Pulling her broken Grandson in her hands,she pulled out the taveez..."Maan ab tumhare pyar ko yeh taveez bachaye ga."Maan was shocked to see the taveez,yet again...Looking back he saw Dr Priya walk in,with a determine look on her face..

Maan:Dr Priya,Geet kaisi hai?
Dr Priya:Woh abhi coma main hai...Bus Baghwan se pratna kerian aap.

With that,Dr Priya excused herself and left to attend other patients.When she was far away,she looked back at the broken man and silently prayed for Geets health.

Hope you like it....Please comment

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Noori93 thumbnail
The Nightmare.
Maan was finally allowed to see his lady love.He opened the door to her room and pulled a chair next to her bed.Looking at her innocent face,he silently watched as a strand of her hair covered her face.Without any thought,he tucked it behind her ear.slowly with shaking hand he placed it on her stomach.He can still remember that very day,when she told him about her pregnancy and how it happened.He was furious,but in a way happy.She wouldn't tell him the the name of that devil,but she said it did not matter.Everything was working out for them,her trust for him was growing and that's all he wanted.Today she lost the baby,the baby she said she would let maans dadi name.Dadi was happy to hear about Maan's progress with geet.closing his eyes he thought about the day that changed everything.

Flashblack

Maan:Eik toh yeh geet bhi na,patha nai Kia cheez hai!Main jitna bhi kahoon ke lunch break lia karo.Pir be Miss Handa,jum ke apni seat pai baehti hui hain..

Knock!Knock!

Sasha:Sir bahir koi ajeeb sa admi aya hua hai..Mujhe bara daar laag raha hai...Usne haath main gun pakri hui hai..Aur woh geet ko doondh raha hai.....Birji...or something naam bataia hai....

With a worried look Maan told sasha to keep geet busy,having said that he ran to the entrance...

To be continued.......
crazy_sweta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
hey noor continue soon and add me
.sireesha. thumbnail
Hey thats Awesome
Pls Continue soon
Pls add me to ur Pm list
ashi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
nice continue & add me 2 ur pm list plz
Noori93 thumbnail
Heyyyy,Since Im new I have to make 25 comments before I can post any further!
So I am trying to do that!!!!!!!!!

and so my pm list consists of:
                           .sireesha.
                                 ashi
                           lallulal2010
                                rinky70
                            smarty2010
                            shreya satish
                                 ansah
                                -afsha-
Edited by Noori93 - 13 years ago
Noori93 thumbnail

You can be my life saver(Nightmare Part 2)

Maan Khurana was scared to death,he did not like the idea of Geet's past following her.Before opening the main gates,Maan took a deep breath.He silently watched the guards struggle with Geet's brother.Without thinking he called the police telling them to come and hide around the company just incase.Opening the door he looked back at his office,he could only pray for Geet's life now."Geet main tumain kuch nai hone doonga,meri kasam"

Maan:Well,Well!!!Look what the dogs have brought in this time.Aye na..Let him go guards.....

Birji:Saale tu..tumeri aja se meri behn aaj zinda hai.....Tumne usko bacha liya.Magar aaj yahan se do jaan jayengi...Tumhari or uski.....Bulaoon meri behn ko..

Maan:OVer my dead body!Main tumhain kuch nai kerne doonga..Yeh tumhara sheer nai,yeh delhi hai samjhe...Yahan pai woh hota hai jo loog chahein...Aur rahi baath Geet ki toh kaan khol ke suno.Usko eik chhote bhi lagi toh main duniya ko jala doon ga..Tumhari duniya ko main barbad ker doonga samjhe tum?

Birji:Wah!Himmat toh hai waisse..Eik baath batao tum meri behn se pyar to nai kerte...Woh pyar ke layke nai.....Woh eik b**** hai..

Maan closed his hands in to a fist,and grabbed birjii with the other hand.He was not a happy man,someone was calling his GEET names..In the process maan totally forgot about birji,who was holding a gun in his left hand..Suddenlly he let go pushing him towards the guards..

Meanwhile upstaris

Geet:Arrre aaj maan sir ne toh eik kaam nai diya!Wah kiya life hai.......Mujhe kuch khana chaiye.Samne wali dukhaan se chips le ker ati hoon....

Geet slowly gets up,and heads to her door,when sasha suddenly walks in.Geet is suprised to see sasha in her cabin,she looks at her with a confused look....

Sasha:uh...Geet mujhe wohh tumse na ...ummm...Haan mujhe Mr chopra ki file discuss kerni hai..Chalo mere saath.

Geet:Maam,abhi nai.Meri break hai aur main lunch kerne ja rahi hoon!!!!!!!Main thori deer main akar milti hoon.Byeeeee....

Sasha ran after Geet,but she knows that once Geet has her mind set on something she does not listen to anyone.Silently she sits down,she does not like this.Returning to Geet's cabin she sat down on her seat.Yes she hated Geet,but after she over heard MK and her conversation.She admired Geet,she was pregnant but still so strong.Sasha felt like crying,silently she picked up a picture of Geet,but watched it slip from her hand and break."Oh no,yeh kiya hua!Aaj koi bohot ansoo bahaye ga."

Outside.

Birji was now pointing the gun at Maan,but Maan knew he would never shoot him.Maan watched as a figure approached from the building."yeh toh Geet lag rahi hai"Maan was now scared.He watched as geet talked with her friend Pinky,laughing her head off at something.

Geet:aree yeh itna shor kis liye hai,khair Maan Khurana Ki bulding hai kuch barosa nai.

Pinky:Geet,woh toh tumhara bhai lag raha hai!

Geet quickly opened the door and walked out,only to be met with a terrifying scene."Aae Babji,yeh yahan kaise..Aur Maan sir bhi hain yahan pai!"Slowly she went infront of Maan,only to have the gun pointing to her face.Maan could not react as everything happened so fast.

Geet:aapko toh maine jail beej diya tha!.Aaap idher kaise!Jo bhai apni behn pai haath utha tha hai,woh hard had par ker deta hai.Har rishte toor deta hai.Woh baanda rishtoon ke layke hi nai.TOh kiyon aye hain yahan.Geet Handa bohot pehle maar chuuki hai.

Main ab apne baache ke liye jee thi hoon.Yeh hi mera ghar hai,yeh loog meri zindagi hain..Toh marna hai to maare mujhe..

Maan:geet yeh tum kiya ker rahi ho...

Geet:Sir aaj sari mushkil katam ho jayen gi apki......

Birji was angry with what Geet had saidHe slowly brought the gun down,and withouth thinking pulled the trigger."tum abh jeeyo gi magar,hamesha khali raho gi."With that he moved back and watched his sister fall to the ground.Tring to run,an inspector caught him by the arm and dragged him towards the waiting car.

Maan watched geet fall,he felt like he was dreaming.Grabbing Geet he yelled at his staff,who had all gathered by the front to call the ambulance.

Maan:geet..geet ...tum mujhe chor ke nai ja sakhti...Utho geet,tum mazak toh nai ker rahi....KUCH BOLO GEET...TUm kuch bool kyon nai rahi!!!!.

With that he held her fragile body in his hands and cried,the people around him were shocked.For the first time MSK had shown emotions other then anger.Maan singh Khurana was a changed man,he was a broken man.Thats when he heard a whisper from his ladylove.

Geet:Maan aap abh save ho,magar maan main ja rahin hoon.Pir kisi janam main milenge. *coughs* Aapna kyal rakhna Dusht...I mean Maan..

Maan:GEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!Nai main tumhare siva nai jee paoongaaa...GEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTT!!!!!!

The Ambulance arrived and took Geet to the hospital.Sasha on the other hand had called Maan's dadi.Maan did not look like the boss they knew.He was broken beyond belief....

chaand suraj bhi wahin hai, hai wahin aasmaan
zindagi bhi chal rahi hai, chal raha hai jahaan
main hi thehra hoon khud mein simta hoon, dil hai ghum se bhara
bin tere kaise jiyu main, kuchh toh de mashwara

.sireesha. thumbnail
OMG thats a very sad part😭😭😭
Good to see that Geet ne Maan ko bachaya😊
I Loved it
Thanq so much for the PM
pls Update soon
smarty2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
gr8 ff.plz add me to ur pm list.plz update soon
Noori93 thumbnail
Hey guys thank you for the nice comments:)