-Premeena- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
heyy peeplies, this is my new os i hope you like it. 😛😊

Dear Maan,

As I sit here to write this letter, there is only one thing that clicks on my mind. All those memories, where you first found me, saved me, how we hated each other, the innumerable accidents your share of love in the most heartwarming way, making me realize what love truly was, all of it and I cannot help but start falling in love with you all over again. These last few months have been the most amazing months of my life because it had you in them. Of all the things I love, I have also learnt to be stronger, but my strength till today melts immediately when looking at you. Looking at those eyes which are so much filled with love and protection, it makes me feel protected and sacred. That's another thing that when you're not with me, you are the pillar of strength. You give me the confidence and guts to be myself no matter what.

As I sit writing this letter I cannot help but picture you reading this, I know it has taken quite a long time for me to say this but you are my life Maan Singh Khurana. I Love You. I feel like putting my hands on your face, around your neck. I am desperate to see your face as you read this. I have learnt to love you and now find it not only difficult but impossible to get over this feeling.

You have won, I LOVE YOU, but today loosing feels like winning as well. It's like loosing was a joyous feeling I never experienced before.

I'll always keep on loving you no matter what. I will forever dream of dancing with you in the moonlight. Enjoying the rain and looking at your face and your warm brown eyes taking every inch of my body, every inch of my face, absorbing my scent trying to forever capture it in your head, making me feel beautiful and loved. Ill always enjoy making black coffee for you and sometimes over sweetening it just to see you angry annoyed expressions which I so adore. Ill always would want white roses every morning which you never forget to give till today.

And now, as I enter into our bedroom, as your wife, I cannot help but smile at the expressions on your face while tears of gratefulness plop from my eyes. Ill always truly love you and know that you love me so much more.

If I were to continue writing about you, all the papers in the world would not be enough. So here I stand wanting to forever spend my life with you for the joys and sorrows to come.

Ill always be your geet and you my maan.

I hoped it touched you😊

Love,
Zamee<3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.sireesha. thumbnail

That really touched my Heart😍

Thats so full of Love❤️.......................Thats so beautifully written👏👏👏
OMG OMG OMG I hope the CVs make Geet write a similar kind of letter to Maan
and I want to see Maan's expressions while reading that letter😍😍😍😍😍😍
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Well written, it felt so true and touching
sona-rai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
no words yaar😭sooooo emotional but lovely😍awesome👏loved it🤗no words can tell that what i'm feeling after reading ur this OS 😊jitni bhi TAREEF karoon kum hai👏👏
-Premeena- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
thanx my darlings.. was just a random thought which would be difficult to put in words had it not been for you geetians..

keep rocking...

thank you!!!
Mina H thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
dat was soo lovely... i loved it <3
minuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Zamee.. Loved reading the OS! Your a really good writer.. thanks for the PM!
sweet cherry thumbnail
aww that was so beautiful writen
megz.10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
⭐️....it was beautiful.....inexplicble!!!!!👏
it touched my heart for sure....😳
SahSah thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow..that was so nice...it is so touching
it is for sure very beautiful.....keep writing...