part 2- page 3
part 3- page 6
part4- page 9
part 5- page 13
part 6- page 19
part 7- page 26
part 8- page 29
part 9- page 32
Instead of writing a intro i just thot to write the part 1... so plz comment... gud or bad!

Geet handa belonged to a middle class family, bt after her parents died a month ago everything had changed for geet and her sister- rajji and brother- titto. But Geet knew she was the oldest and wanted to take her responsiblity rite, slowly the money dat her parents had left her with were finishing... and her middlie class image was slowly turning into low class family

Rajji: didi i m tellin u, i dont want to go to school anymore

Geet: dehko rajji, I m nt askin you, bt tellin u... u have to go

rajji: bt i want to help find a job just like you are... to help aorund the house

geet: u can do dat wen u becum my age

rajji: bt-

geet: no bt or if nw go u r gettin late

rajji: likan didi apko pata hain aj kya hai.. today is the last day of the fees or bt if u dont pay dem, me and titto will be out of the class

geet: i remeber, and dont worri i have got u covered aj meray interview hai for sum khurnana company, and i m sure i will get the job!

rajji: u say dat everytime...

titto: kub se main son raha hoon ap dono plz stop it... and geet didi i totally belive you, nw cum rajji didi lets go

titto and rajji left

geet: kash jitna rishvvas tumhe mujpe hai, otna mujhai hota kud pa...

geet got changed slowly into a green(green,, ahh green) coloured salwar kamez put her braid on her side and went out

geet was nt afraid of anything, of talking about wot felt rite to her, being always true to herself and others

geet left her house and walked to the bus stop looked at her watch on her hand the time was 7:45

as geet sat on the bus she thoted: wot if i dont get the job, wot if rajji and titto get kicked out of school, cuz of me... hai babaji plz help me... i dont want this to happen... mama papa apko bhi abhi janaa ta...

at times like this she reali misses her parents

tears rolled down her eyes, bt she quickly wiped dem off

geet thoted: nhai geet abhi rohna ka time nhai hai...

as everthing happened so fast in geets life she didnt have time to grief about her parents...

geet entered the huge building... 'it was 5th floor'

she went up to the spaceoius and luxrouis office, she had ever seen

geet thoted: wow, this is amazing... likan mujko toh kissi 3rd class na bhi hire na kiya toh phir yeh khrunana company hai

geet turned back to leave and then turned back again "nhai i m confindent i will get this job'

"ur name plz" asked sum guy

Geet: Geet, Geet handa

'yes geet handa... i m adi, plz cum this way'

geet followed adi to a waiting room, where almost veri gurl was lookin at her... for the obious reasons

adi: okay den, wait here and you will be called up soon to be interviewed by msk

geet: i m goin to interviewed by three people?

adi smiled: no geet msk, is our boss Mr Maan Singh Khrunana, okay den i will leave

geet thoted: itna lamba naam

geet went and sat down, she herd the rest of the gurls passin comment about her and laughing...

geet thoted: kaprey ya phan na bhool gayi hai... and they are laughing at me...,

all of the gurls were wearing shorts-dress shorts wid no selve shirts, almost veri gurls hair were open

suddenly the door opened and a gurl came out, and the rest of the gurls gathered on her

gurl 1: kya hau

gurl2: telme na... wot happened

gurl3 (the gurl who was in the cabin being interviewed): ahh... msk was just sooo dreamyy, he clean blowed me on the first question...

gur1: wot did he ask you...

gurl3: wots ur name

gurl2: and wot did u say

gurl3: Mrs. Maan Singh Khurnana... and den i just herd a NEXT..

geet thoted: wot a crazy women is she... she will die on sum1's look...

another gurl went in and suddenly came out... gurls gathered her as well, and ask wot happened...?

girl1: i just fanited lookin at him... ahhh, wasei bhi i didnt cum here for the job i just came here to look at msk... and takes a deep deep breathe!

sumtime went by and geet was the last person to be interviewed... ever1 had gone... time was 11:00

geet thoted: agar rajji titto ka lunch time tak fee na de... they will be kicked out

geet took a deep breathe and went inside

maan had turned his chair around

geet herd a heavy deep voice: ur name

geet gulped down her spit: geet... geet handa

maan: wow, so far so good, so tell me geet handa why do u think u r prefect for this job?

geet thoted: the turth is i need money... bt if i say dat, i wont get hired...

maan: i m waiting for a answer

geet: becuz i want to prove to the world dat geet handa is nt just a nobody, bt is a sum1 in the world, and i belive there is no beta company to do dat other then khrunana company--

geet said dat in one breath

maan: okay,

maan turned his chair around and geet saw the prefect man sitting down... his eyes, eye lashes, his everything was so hot... geet thoted

maan thoted: itna innocent chera... i have nt seen till date... she is soo beauitful, yeh kya main soch raha hoon, i have trusted womens alot of times... bt they all left me...

maan extended his hand: well den welcum to the company

"REALLY" geet exclaimed in happness and held his hand... and they both felt a vibe goin to thier bodies

maan let go: 1st things 1st dont eva talk dat loud again, as i m da boss and i have that oppurtunity... onli ... okay and i hate to hear a no... no one says no, w/e i say u will have to obey

geet thoted: wot if u think sumthing dat worng 'okay' she said

maan: and ur clothes... u cant cum in salwar kamez... u have to were sumthing more professional... like the gurls who had cum in earlier...

geet: bt i cant were those tpyes of clothes

maan looked at her wid one eye brow up: wot?

geet: yea like i cant wear sumthing-- like u nw wot i mean...

maan: no i dont nw wot u mean...

geet: like i cant be a s**t; geet thoted s**t... omg wot have i said.. shit job toh gayi ab

maan: s**t?

maan moved forwards to her in anger making her sacred and moving back... untill she banged into a wall, geet tried to escape bt maan put his hands on the wall blocking her from moving...

maan talked in a loud voice: s**t... MS GEET HANDA DO U THINK I RUN A BROTHEL HERE?

geet nodded her head: i mean no

maan moved his face more closer to hers

maan: ur head is sayin yes... and u mouth is saying no... which one is it?

geet talked in a low voice: no

maan saw dat in fear tears had rolled down her eyes

maan felt bad bt den thouted.. why do i feel bad, and suddenly his index finger went to her check and wiped off the tear

maan: so i m goin to ask u this the last time... do u want to work for me

geet nodded her head: bt i will nt change my apperance...

maan moved back 4om her in angerr: wot i did i tell you... dey r 2thing i hate, ONE

geet: talkin in a loud voice and the seocund is hearing no... i understand dat, bt wot if u r worng...

maan: MSK is neva worng

geet: why is MSK god??

maan for the 1st time didnt nw wot to say

geet: i thot so

geet lefted his cabin den this office and then the building, and stood outside... and looked at her watch

geet: uff 11: 30 hogay hai, aur agar 30mins main fee na di toh--

geet started cryin her head off, just den a lady got off of the car, and patted geets head geet looked up at her

lady: kya hua beta?

geet cryed even more: i need a job... (snob snob)

lady: i have herd there is hiring goin on in 5th floor... u mite wana try there

geet: i did-dadimaa (the word dadimaa just sliped through her mouth) 5th floor sum over proud man... msk... like msk kya hota... maan singh khruana... itna lamba naam... chalu maan singh khruana bi tik hai likan... and i even got hired... bt- geet starts to cry more

dadi: bt kya

geet: he says to wear clothes like a-- she was about to say s**t... bt den said.. like less clothes... westrn... aur main mana kar diya... and that (mocks his name) MSK doesnt like 2things one people talkin loud and the other is wen people say no to himm... dekhaan dadimaa agar koi galat hota hai... usko bhi hum tik toh nhai kha sakta na... rite

the lady just smiled: how about i give u a job... same building bt 6th floor, as a secatray

geet looked at her shocked

lady: dont be shocked

geet: likan ma'am

lady: dont call me ma'am i like it more wen u called me dadi-maa

geet smiled at her: sori main ap ko dadimaa khaha.. mujko pata nhai ta...

dadi: i said na, u call me dadima and if u dont i will get mad at you...

geet smiled and so did dadimaa

dadi: gr8 then i will c u at 830 tommorow...

geet asked for sum money in advance for thier fee and dadimaa gave it...

baack at the office maan was still shocked: wot kinda gurl can say no to me

knock knock

maan: KYUN HAI
adi: its me adi

maan: cum in

adi: sir apko 6th floor ready hogay hai, two cabins one for you and one for ur secatray...

maan: secatray... hmm actuly i still havent found the--

dadimaa cum in: dont worri, i have found the prefect candidate for you.. she will be workin form tomorrow, i have told her

maan: wot her name...

dadi: why, do u care about her name or how she works?

maan: i was just asking...

dadi: well dont bother, tomrow she will be here.., she has signed a contract for one month...

maan: one month...

dadi: ye

maan: bt wot if i dont like her

dadi: maan beta were u hiring on looks?

maan: no i mean--

dadi: wot do u think ur dadimaa will hire just sum ahra-gehra??

maan: no dadimaa

dadi: then it is final

maan: okay

Do tel me if i should count.. and who wants to be pm-ed... and plz plz comment and hit the like button!

PM LIST; seema05, kkmouli, dhrashtee, shreya satish, sweetdoc, Iqbal,

Neha1, pushpi, shah10, ansah, jazzybabes7, cute-aly, sharmake11, Iqbal,

vinithaa, -Premeena-, desigurl953, -afsha-, NoorFatima, charmed ones,

sweet cherry, rituka7, pushpi, ARMAANKSGFAN, pickachu, shreya satish

dimpzz, .sireesha., anufa, Ameena4Eva, dhrashtee, kkmouli, sapnaajay,

hermoini 

Edited by Mina H - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.sireesha. thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Wow Thats Amazing
Loved it
Pls Add me to the PM list
Pls update soon
Parakeet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
pm me n cont.. fast... lovely ff..... loved it..
saweet-pari thumbnail

Wow great going..you should continue.
  add me to pm list :)
-afsha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Nice strt

Geet said No to MSK n didnt got that much flattered on him was fab

Jus loved her confidence n self respect

Dadima was sweet she got Geet only as Maan's secretary lets c wat happens wen they meet

Update soon n plz add me to ur pm list

pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Loveeeeeeeeeee the part.
Plzz continue soon.
Thanxx for the pm.

Fatima
priza thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
great...can u pls m me??