FF- Beyond the barriers updated ch4

vasuja thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi My first attempt to write FF.... The story line is same it starts from Geet going to Hoshiapur and Maan meeting her there

Chapter I

Geet got down from the bus...... She did not think so much when she decided to reach Hoshiapur,,,, The only concern she had at that time was to Save Maan sir from going to Jail. She did not think how she will be doing it? will Rasika listen to her or care for her sorry? she did not know..... But she still wanted to try???? what if she listens................. But after she got down at Hoshiapur Geet strated realising what she got into....This was the place she grew up, laughed, lived but all the 18 years of joyful life never came to her mind........  only the pain, betrayal, she had gone through came to her mind........Geet tried to pull herself together. This was not the time to worry and think stupid things. She calmed herself and decided to meet Rasika Rathod. Geet covered herself with her dupatta and started walking. Suddenly some strong arms pulled her close. She was terrified that Brij found her. But the strong arms were not Brij's it was Maan.

Geet knew in her heart that Maan will come looking for her. She thought she will meet Rasika set things right and then go back to Delhi. she had asked Adi and Pinky to tell Man that she had gone out for some personal work. She understood that her plan was unsuccessful. Maan was standing before her. Suddenly Hoshiapur did not seem so scary. She felt protected.

Maan looked at Geet's terrified eyes. He knew that she thought it was Brij. But what could he do. He was scared from the moment The Rasika Rathode case strated. he knew Geet will run to Hoshiapur to save the day. He did not want her to know anything. his biggest stupidity was to ask her to bring the file. He could have asked her to take care of Dadi. She would have never known anything about all this. But after that night with Geet after hearing her confessing her love and changing it immediately Maan was not able to think right. he could sense that Geet loved him but she denied it. She said that she did not have a lover. Why was she running away from him? was he cruel was she scared of him? But her eyes did not show that? he could see love? Maan was tempted to see Geet after introducing her as mangetar to daadi so he called her and asked her to get the file. He did not realise at that time the consequences. The moment she told him that she will like to help him, he was tensed. He tried to assure her but knew that she is not going to be quiet. The whole scenario of introducing geet his mangetar to his office staff distracted him. He was happy to have done that. Jhoota hi sahi... announcing her his mangetar was satisfying. Something in him told him that he may not have to swallow his words in future. He was so elated, happy that he forgot rasika case... Forgot Geet's reaction. It took him some time to come to reality and realise Geet was not there. He knew that she had left to Hoshiapur and Adi's words confirmed it.

Geet was standing in front of him all scared. he wanted to scold her. But couldn't do it. Maan pulled her aside and said," are you mad. why did you come here? don't you remember what happened here with you? Why don't you believe that I vcan take care of things? For od sake why did you come here?" Geet said in ager, " for you sir". she realised what she said. she could see Maan's eyes reading her face. She said, " i mean all this mess is because of me and I cannot sit back and watch you suffer." She was carried away with her emotions and started saying, " how can I see you in Jail. What will I do if that happens to you. How can I sleep and be happy seeing you in troublewhen I Lov". geet realised what she said and corrected herself and said that she is the reason for all this and moreover she is His jhoota Mangetar so she cannot sit back and wtch all this. Maan was looking at Geet intensly. This girl has come all this way to the most dangerous place for her in the world for him and says she does not love him. He realised that she almost blurted that she loved him. Maan was confused but knew this was not the time for all this. he dragged geet and put her in the car and started driving. He told Geet that they were going back to Delhi.

Geet looked at Maan and pleaded," Ab itne door agaye tho yean cas solve karke hein jate hain Sir. Waise aap mere saath ho na tho mere koi kuch bigad nahin sakthe. ek baar mere baath sun lijeye." Maan looked at Geet. geet trusted him and knew he will protect her. Maan started thinking. He felt Geet is right. if they have come so far then why not solve this case.  Helooked at Geet and said Ok. But don't do this again. Geet was happy. Maan said to geet that it was too late to meet Rasika so its better they meet her tomorrow. He tells Geet that they will stay tonight in a hotel. Geet was worried. all thoughts started rushing back. Maan could she her worried face. he asked her if she was ok. She shook her head and  started looking through the window her hoshiapur which made and ruined her.

Next chapter: geet's nightmares
Edited by vasuja - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crazy_sweta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
hey update it and add me to ur list
vasuja thumbnail

Originally posted by: rinky70

hey update it and add me to ur list

Thanks rinky. But looks like I don't have many comments. 😭😭
nehara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hey...
great start.....
pls continue soon...
and add me in to ur pm list.. 😃
.sireesha. thumbnail
Hey thats a great start Dear
Loved it
pls continue soon
vasuja thumbnail

Chapter 2

Maan drove the car towards the hotel. He was still dazed thinking how Geet was about to blurt the truth. Even a slight hint from her mouth was so blissful. He had never been crazy about anyone like this. He was more determined now to get the truth from her mouth. He was desperate for her confession. He had decided to do the same after she does her confession. After all Maan Singh Khuranna was never wrong. He decided to do all that when they get back to Delhi. He did not want to try anything in Hoshiapur. He did not want her to run away from him and get into trouble. He decided to satisfy himself deciphering her feelings for him.. this girl drove him crazy and in a strange way he loved it. He enjoyed the butterflies in his stomach whenever she was near him. Life seemed so much more worthy when she was around. Maan drived on with a smile on his face with happy thoughts for future.

Geet was no where happy. She was ina trans. Every tree, every street brought back bad memories to her. How much she wished that all this did not happen to her. She was so lost that even tears did not roll down her eyes. Maan looked at Geet. He could understand that she was upset. He decided that he will comfort her after reaching the hotel. Maan stopped near the hotel. The same hotel where Geet started her new journey and ended it. He got down from the car picked their bags and asked her to follow him. Geet was not out of her trans. She followed him mechanically not realizing where she was. Maan decided to register themselves as couple and stay in the same room. He did not want to risk anything. He wanted to guard her, after all she trusted him a lot. Maan registered themselves and took geet to the room. But fate was not always good to Geet. Little did Maan know that he had brought Geet to the room which she wanted to forget for ever. Maan saw that Geet was lost. He went near her and called her. She did not reply. He shook Geet and geet looked at him with a start. She looked at him for some time. Maan became worried. He asked," kya hua Geet?" But Geet could not hear him. She realized where she was. She got terrified. She closed her eyes started breathing heavy and cried and ran to the corner of the room and sat down and started crying looking all scared. Maan was shocked seeing her reaction. He asked," kya hua Geet? Tum aisi kyun beit gaye? Tumme kuch nahin hoga? " Geet started whispering," yeh kamra phir se mere zindagi mein! Nahin mein yahan nahin rahoongi. Muche abi yahanse jana hoga. She got up, opened the door and started running outside. Maan was perplexed. He couldn't understand anything. He stood rooted at the place. The horror in Geet's face ripped him. He sensed something has happened there. He started running looking for Geet. He could see her running. He chased her and pulled her. Geet was terrified. She started hitting Maan and strating crying that she will never go inside that room. Maan asked Geet to be quiet in vain. He asked her," band karo yeah sab Geet, aisa kya hein us kamre mein?" geet looked with hatred and disgust in his eyes, " wahin kamrein mein kisi admi nein muchse pati ka khel khelkar mere tan aur man loota tha".

Next Chapter: truth is out

kooliio thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome ff!!
omg Poor geet..felt bad for her!! Can't wait for the next part!! Hope maan will support her after the truth is out!! Pls do cont.soon and can you Pls add me to your PM list :DEdited by kooliio - 13 years ago
nehara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hey..
awesome update...
but i felt bad cz she has go through that again...
omg!! the truth out in the next chapter....
cnt wait to read that..
pls update soon... 😃
.sireesha. thumbnail
 Thats Awesome
 Loved it
 So the truth is going to be out
 So pls update soon
Parakeet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
hey......... pls pm me...................... loved ur ff....