-Premeena- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

heyy guys,

so since you people so sweetly appreciated my first OS- this is my second one. it is from the bottom of my heart.... i really hope you like it.. i have two parts of it .. will post the second one soon..
 this is the link to my first OS:

here goes..

When geet has no choice but to leave maan!!

'Maan sir ' maaan.. meri baat to suniye'. I choked unable to finish. I didn't know what to say picturing his furious face. His arms caught me abruptly, yanking my feet out from under me and then catching my shoulders before I could fall. He started running forward again, carrying me now. His hands were not rough and angry like before; he cradled me against his chest.

He didn't pause until we reached the doors. He kicked the red one out of the way ' it hit the stone floor with an echoing boom ' and dropped me onto the mattress on the floor. It was dark inside with only a single oil lamp, from which we could make out our faces clearly.

Maan stood above me, his chest heaving with exertion and fury. For a second he turned away and put the door back in place with one swift wrench. And then he was glowering again.

I took a deep breath and rolled on up onto my knees, holding my hands out, wishing that some magic would appear in them. Something I could give him, something I could say. But my hands were empty.

'Tum. Mujhe. Chor. Ke. Kahin.Nahin. Jaa. Rahi. Ho.' His eyes blazed ' burning brighter than I'd ever seen them, reddish ' brown. Like fire.

'maan' I whispered. ' please aap yeh dekhiye ke main '. Yahan nahi reh sakti. Aapko dekhna hi parega.'

'nahi..!!' he shouted at me.

I cringed back and abruptly maan crumpled forward, falling to his knees, falling into me. He buried his head in my stomach, and his arms locked around my waist. He was shaking, shaking hard, and loud desperate sobs were breaking out of his chest.

' nahi.. maan sir' I begged. This was so much worse than his anger.' Nahi please. Please aisa mat kariye'.

'geet' he moaned.

'maan please. Aap aisa mehsoos mat kijiye. Plese mujhe maaf kardijiye please aap mat roiye'. I was crying too, shaking too, though that might have been him shaking me.

' tum nahi jaa sakti'

'mujhe'mujhe jaana hi parega' I sobbed.

And then we cried wordlessly for a long time.

His tears dried before mine. Eventually he straightened up and pulled me into his arms again. He waited till I was able to speak.

'mujhe maaf kardo' he whispered. ' mein ghusse mein tha'

'nahin nahi. Aap mujhe maaf kardijiye. Mujhe aapko batana chahiya tha, jab aapne socha nahin. Tab' tab' meri himmat nahin hui. Main aapko nahi batana chahti thi ' aapko dard nahi dena chahti thi ' khud ko dard nahin dena chahti thi. Mein swaarthi hogayi thi.

' geet, hame is bare mein baat karna chahiye. Yeh faisla aise hi nahi ho sakta. Yeh bilkul bhi nahi ho sakta.

' yehi faisla hai'

He shook his head clenching his teeth. ' kitne din? Kitne din se tum jaane ka faisla kar rahi thi?'

'jabse mujhe mere bache ke bare mein pata chala'

He nodded, seeming to expect this answer. ' aur tumhe laga tum uskeliye apni zindagi barbaad kar sakti ho? Mein samaj sakta hoon lekin iska matlab yeh nahi hai ke tum yahan se jao. Mein tumhe kuch bhi hone nahin doonga geet. Agar mujhe pata hota ke tum aisa kuch sochogi to tumhe kabhi bhi nayantara ke paas akele nahi chorta. Tumhe koi bhi majboor nahi karsakta. Jisne bhi tumhe choone ki bhi koshish ki, main use jaan se maardalunga.

'maan please'

'who tumhe zabardasti kuch bhi nahin karsakte, geet tum sunrahi ho?' he was ahouting again.

' koi bhi mujhse kisi tarha ki zabardasti nahi kar raha.yeh mera apna faisla hai. Mein mere bache ko bachana chahti hoon.

His nostrils flared, and he said nothing.

Mein uske saath koin bhi naa insaafi nahin karsakti.'

' aur tumhara kya? Tumhe bhi to jeene ka haq hai na? tumhe bhi to yahan rehne ka haq hai

'lekin mein use bhi bohot pyar karti hoon.

He closed his eyes, and his pale lips went dead white.

'lekin main tumse pyar karta hoon' he whispered. 'kya isse tumhe koi farak nahi parta?'

' bohot farak parta hai. Kitna farak parta hai. Kya aap dekh nahi sakte? Isiliye to jaan itna'. Zaroori hai.'

His eyes flashed open. ' tum itna bhi bardaasht nahi kar sakti ke mein tumse pyar karta hoon?' 'kya yahi baat hai? Geet, mein chup reh sakta hoon. Mein tumse mere pyar ka dobaara izhar bhi nahi karoonga. Tumhe jiske saath pyar karna hai tum karsakti ho. Mein tumhe kabhi nahi rokunga. Bas tum yahaan se mat jao.'

'nahi maan sir' I took his face between my hands- his skin felt hard, straightened tight over the bones. ' nahi.. main aapse' main aapse pyar karti hoon.  Mein aapki chulbulli si hoshiarpur express aap se apni jaan se bhi zyada pyar karti hai. Lekin yeh meri majboori hai jo mujhe do tarfa karde ti hai. Mein bardaasht nahin kar sakti'

I could have borne it. But watching him suffer because of my limitations? Not that.

He closed his eyes again. His thick black lashes were wet with tears. I could see them glisten. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled myself closer to him until my lips touched his.

He curled his arms around me, pulling me tighter against his chest. Our lips moved together, fusing as if they would never divide, as if separation was not the inevitable thing it was, and I could taste the salt of our tears. His and mine.

i hope this touched your heart...😭😭 it made me depressed and that was the resason for two parts of it.

sorry guys there are 3 parts... the words just keep coming.. 

index
part 2- page2
part 3- page 2
kindly do not throw tomatoes... at me...lol😆

love,
Zamee<3
Edited by -Premeena- - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweet cherry thumbnail
awww that was so beautifully written
awwwww sooo sad! Very sad, awwwwwwwwwww no they cant seperate! TAVEEZ WERE R U???? U have to unite Maaneet!

Nice, well written, I loved it!
JULIEL thumbnail
that is beautifully written - looking forward to the next update!!!
Iqbal Neha1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
amazing oneshot
Geet and Maans emotions were beautifuly potrayed
.sireesha. thumbnail
OMG I literally cried
Thats so touching
Loved it
pls update soon
minuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Premeena, This is the first ever OS I have ever read around the forums and I must say really well written.. It kepy me interested till the end.. really enjoyed reading it :) Do PM me whenever you write more OS-es.
-Premeena- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
thank you so much people... this meant a lot to me..=)
will update the 2nd part soon..!!
sona-rai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
👏loved it a lot👏i love MAAN'S  emotional side😊waiting for ur next OS
megz.10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

very well written⭐️...awsum job!!!👏