FF: Admit that you love me! Part 4 Pg.14 Nov 4

sakuraa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Hi Everyone!

So I used to write a lot on the RKAB forum but stopped. So I thought maybe I could write an FF here. Let me know what you think and if I should continue!

It starts of right before Geet says yes to maan in today's episode!

My take on today's episode with a few changes! :D

Maan moved closer to Geet until there was barely an inch between them whispering, "Admit it, you're afraid because you can't stay away from me. Admit that you have fallen for me, Geet. "

He rested his hands on her shoulders and pulled her against him, his hands sliding down to grip her arms, as he bend his head down to her ear, brushing his lips against it saying, "Geet Handa you are going to agree to become my fianc because you're in love with me."

Geet's eyes flew open as a tear rolled down her cheek. She tried to move away from Maan but could not find it in her to do so. She turned her head away from him trying to avoid his gaze as his words echoed around them and then she heard her own voice whisper, "Yes..."

Her eyes widened as she realized what she had let slip and her view grew blurry as tears started to flow freely from her eyes and so she didn't see the smile that lit up Maan's face.

Maan couldn't believe what he had just heard and felt like he was losing control as his face broke out into a smile that he couldn't control. For a second, he wondered what was wrong with him because Maan Singh Khurana does not smile especially not because of love but then he noticed the tears flowing down Geet's face and his smile faltered a little. He let go of her shoulders to brush away her tears only to have her turn away from him.

He stepped up behind her, close but not touching and said, "Geet? Why the tears? Do you know how long I have been waiting for this moment, don't you know how much I love you, how every beat of my heart calls you name, how much I wish that you would agree to be my fianc, not just for dadima but because I want you to be with me forever. Do you know that the moment Dadima said she wanted me to get married, all of our memories together flashed in front of me and I knew that you were the one..." The words leaving his mouth shocked him but he knew that it was the truth. He put his hand on Geet's shoulder only to have her turn and shake her head as she started to walk backwards away from him, shaking her head no, her face damp with tears.

Maan tried to walk closer not understanding her reaction, thinking that this was supposed to be a happy moment for them but her behaviour was scaring him.

"Geet..."

"No Maan Sir, this cannot happen between us, I won't let it. I refuse to let you destroy your life because of me."

Maan's face lost its smile as his anger grew at Geet's behaviour. He was growing tired of her vague excuses and made up his mind to figure out what the truth was for her repeated rejection. He knew she loved him especially since she had just admitted it but didn't understand why she continued to stay again. He quickly walked up to her, startling her and causing her to step onto the broken bangles and yell out in pain.

"Geet! What happened?"

Maan grasped her hands as she started to fall over, steadying her as he noticed her lifting up one of her feet. He glanced down at it and noticed blood which caused his heart to thud loudly. He quickly lifter her in his arms, feeling his heart race despite his worry as her arms brushed the back of his neck as she grabbed onto him. He walked over to the sofa, gently placing her on it as he knelt in front of her on the floor and grasped her injured foot lightly.

Geet, felt her tears dry as she saw and felt Maan's concern and love for her as he gently pulled out the small pieces of glass that pressed into her skin. She vaguely wondered why it didn't seem to hurt her when he pulled the pieces out but then forgot about it as she continued to gaze at him. Maan reached into his pocket for his handkerchief and started to gently wipe the blood off her feet. He glanced up  at Geet as her leaned forward to blow against cuts causing a shiver to pass down Geet's spine as their eyes met. He let go of her foot and rose on his knees leaning towards her, causing  Geet to fall back against the cushions as he leaned over her, his nearness causing Geet's heart to race and her mind to go blank.

Maan started at Geet whose eyes fluttered shut, his hand reaching out to touch her face, his index finger following the curve of her nose down to her lips. He could feel her breath against his finger, her soft lips, his finger continued its path, tracing her chin and down her neck, causing Geet's head to fall back. Maan leaned down to brush his lips against her cheek towards her ear, pressing them lightly against her earlobe before saying, "Geet, Marry me..." and for the first time MSK said, "please..."

Geet's eyes flew open as she realized the situation she was in and her first instinct was to push him away like she always had but for some reason something told her that maybe it was time to tell him everything...

Preview: "Maan Sir, before this goes any further, I have to tell you something...something that will probably make you want to take back everything you've said to me."

Part 2: Pg. 6

Part 3: Pg. 8

Part 4: Pg. 14
Edited by sakuraa - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ivy9 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
oh thats really good!! please do continue. i want to see what you come up with next!!!!
JanuaryEmbers thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I really really enjoyed this first part please continue😊
.sireesha. thumbnail
wow thats Awesome
Loved it
pls continue soon
lody thumbnail
Omg u take my breathe away omg lovet plzz update soon and plzzz pm
Roshni. thumbnail
Simra...You are back..and you are back with a bang girl!!

That was fabulous! Please do continue soon!
Aw! I really miss your Rishtey even now!

Continue soon!
-Aashii- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes!
Please continue!!! 😆
tes_v1 thumbnail
Ah, great Simz! You're here wid a Maaneet FF of your own! Fabulous! Loved it as usual! And yes, even I miss Rishtay like Rosh! Any chance of you ever continuing wid that?
tes_v1 thumbnail
Aaaaaaaaaaannd Simra, I forgot to add, make sure you don't leave this one! Complete it before disappearing!😃 And frequent updates would be more than welcome!
sosweetsumi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
lovely dear
its fantastic
do continue
bye sumi