OS PYAR at pg 8updated Weekend special(prediction)

naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
this is OS DARD
OS PYAR is below

Hi everyone a one shot weekend will be added here soon

Maan: left the sight Geet couldn't believe his ears she grab the chair as she felt to weak in her knee. Tears flow down from her eyes .she couldn't see any thing everything just fad out .she started walking like a loser towards the out house . she bang her head with the pillar as she was totally lost..
Back ground music
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8f4L36InY8[/YOUTUBE]
Bebasi dard ka aalam
Tum mujhe de do apne gham
Geet; samhalo aapna aap ko aab koi tumhari maadat naho kara ga.jis tarah Maan sir karta tha.falsh back.how she was hit by door and Maan quickly came to rub her forehead.she try to wipe her tears off her face but couldn't succeed.
Edited by naddiya26 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.sireesha. thumbnail
Loved it
Loved the song u picked
Its awesome
naddiya26 thumbnail
DARD REMAINING
Maan:on other hand standing under shower try to relax him self but his head is breaking with pain."Miss Geet handa I will thorw you out of my life…. He closed his eyes… Geet voice strike his ear."sir come out of car enjoy rain." She was dancing in rain suddely her happiness vanished Maan notice.He walk to her &
Embrace her as if saying
Khaamoshiyan bhi do, tanhaaiyan bhi do
Bechainiyan bhi de do de do naa
Geet: drag her self to the room try to collect all her things .she sank in bed saw herself in mirror.
Her face was full of pain..she wipe of her tear with her finger suddely felt his touch at her face she closed her eyes (Bheegi palkon se churaa loonga nami
Rehne doonga na kahin koi kami)he sitting next to her tellinge her to clean the mark of her liner from her cheek. She smiled
Maan walk out of bathroom he try to find his tie in his draw the hanky was lying ontop ….. he recollected he gave that to her he touch it very softly
Tumko daaman na bheego ne doonga
Ab kabhi tumko na rone doonga
As if trying to feel her. Closed his fist in anger
"Miss Geet Handa now who will wipe your tears"… closed his eyes with pain & anger.
Geet:walk to washroom to wash her face .looked at her earing …Maan words strike her ears" mujhe ko firaq parta ha if any try to hurt you.. I will not tolerate your insult.who ever do that I will not leave that person..
Uljhane gham ki parchhaayi
De do mujhe apni tanhaayi
Gumnaamiyan bhi do, nakaamiyan bhi do
Viraaniyan bhi de do de do naa
Geet: I should better leave this place otherwise I will badly break in front of everyone. She darg her suitcase out
Pari: where are you going Geet:
Geet: mera Kaam khatam …bus she raised her hand walk out

Maan walk to the dinning table he saw pasta in his plate he try to eat it felt geet sitting in front of him trying to feed him he open his mouth she placed it in.. he thought she will eat her self..Geet smiled at him
Tere honthon pe sajaa doonga hansi
Teri raahon mein bichaa doonga khushi
Maan looked around he choked food as there was no one around.. he drag the plate away and went to office
pi nky : good moring sir
Maan: good moring Geet…
Pi nky : sir I am pinky Geet tou office mein nahi ha…..
Maan: hogai woh garden mein phool ka paas. Recollected how she was drying her hairs there
Pari : coming down from upstairs…. "nahi she is gone from here"
Maan: where she is go ne she doesn't k now anyone here? Bit worried .. thinking I said my self to leave the job
Pi nky iss haal mein iss ko jana nahi chaiya tha
Maan: kis haal mien
Pinky: she is expecting sir…
Maan what? Drag her to his office tell me fast
Picky ..slowly told him about her past…..
Maan: what I have done to her? He rush out but he was too late .he inquire from guard but no one had clue…. He recollected whe n rahul missed behave he ask her that he will drop her to home.but she said
Let me go sir you will not safe me every time
nakul : sir how are you?
Maan: i am fine what happen to me
nakul : sir raat ko aap ki tabiyat kharab thi Geet Ma'am really take cared of you.
Maan; kya? ...."why i don,t remember"
Pari: Maan i mixed your drink .remember Geet switched our drink then she was not letting you drink it
Maan: yes.....
Pari: Maan she is made for you not me . i asked her few question today her every answer started from you & end at you.
Maan: where to find her? pagal larki aik min bhi apna khayal nahi rakh sakti.
Pari: take this gave a card she is at hotel in my room go before it is too late.
Maan: hugged her thx ....he rush to the hotel.. he knocked at door.
Geet was feeling very tired as her all hope had vanished she just lay at bed her head was spinning.."baby you will not leave me na mera apna parai sub mujhe ko chor kar chala gai ha" she hugged the pillow. to secure herself... heard knock ..aajo pari darwaza khula ha.
Maan: walked in Geet back was towards him.
Geet: why you came back yar sir ka paas rahti? he must be needing you....paused wais bhi sir ki tabiyat theek nahi ha.
Maan sit next to her. "jab itna pyar karti ho to kahti kyu nahi Geet"
Geet tried to get up but it was too late maan placed his arm around her not letting her get up"sir aap yahan kyu aai ha"
Maan: tum ko lana
Geet: Geet my job is over sir
Maan: job is over relation to nahi
Geet: sir Mujhe ko chora
Maan: i didn't hold you to leave you Geet;
Geet: pushed him away. sir i told you yesterday i am telling you again leave me.
Maan: chup Geet chup aik dum chup. place his finger on her lip.... both stare in each other eyes(mahi) he placed her hand at his heart ..can't you hear it Geet. can't you see in my eyes the truth. do you see lust here or any kind of revenge her. tell me Geet. he see tears rolling down her eyes.
Geet: closed her eyes as she was feeling weak."i can see & feel every thing sir". mujhe ko fairq parta ha jab aap ko daard hota ha . muhje ko fairq parta ha jab aap ...paused
Maan:why you stopped Geet?
Geet: sir plz go from here pari ko dadi ma se laja kar mila da.she turn her face to other side.
Maan: Geet i am incomplete with out you.
Maan: ok i am very bad very rude you are angry from me plz look at me once trust me once.
Tum mujhe apna maanti ho agar
Yun khafa hoke na jhukaao nazar
Mushkile apni majburi
Ho, de do mujhe saari be-nuri
Pareshaaniyan bhi do, hairaaniyan bhi do
Nige-baaniyan bhi de do de do naa
Geet : could feel he was crying..."babji should i listen to my heart or to my brain".
she without noticing placed her hand on his. Maan felt her soft touch.
Pari knocked and came in. "sorry to come in like that ...jab kuch nazar na aarah ho to kaise kia baat manin chayiaother..Dil ki baaton ko lekin Apnon se na chhupaana chaiya waran zindagi bharTum tadapte raha ga aap dono. " Maan let get free as Pari enter .she was too sitting next to him .Pari made a camera from her hand ...like a click it see you both are mend for each.
The both stare in each other eyes

PARI : pyar ho gaya ra..... smiled at them and drag her suitcase out . do remember my Name PARI 😉
i will add ff next part later ... do comment and press like button if you liked it
i add that in my FF but as you all dont read it adding here.

<font size="3">this is for those readers who dont check my FF ...WEEK END special will be update here soon..sorry for inconvenience
</font> 😳Edited by naddiya26 - 13 years ago
bluedreamz953 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hey naddiya...i erad it in the ff but i read again...loved it yaar...
please put up your os for this weekend soon
naddiya26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: desigurl953

hey naddiya...i erad it in the ff but i read again...loved it yaar...
please put up your os for this weekend soon

i am working on it i will add soon surprise for you all 😳
-Zoya- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome OS dear...
Loved it!!!
Thanx for the PM

Take Care
Zoya
naddiya26 thumbnail
after watching yesterday episode my Prediction...
WEEKEND SPECIAL

OS PYAR
Maan: when she will listen me she will always do what she will think he rush home...changed his clothes
Dadi : beta where are you going ?saw him going out of home with car Keys
Maan: to Hoshiyarpur
NT : who was drinking water drop the glass
Dadi: why ?
Maan: to bring your bahu. he walked out
DadI: why she ...Maan was not there to answer her

nt: dadi yeh veerji kaha ja raha ha
Dadi to bring y bahu.. she walked to her room
nt: did i hear correct? yeh hum pagal hogai ha... hum ko har waqat kyu Geet ka khayal aata ha.
Geet in bus MAan in car...
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtwXToELynI[/YOUTUBE]
(listen)

Sham bhi koi jaise hai nadi
Lehar lehar jaise beh rahi hai
Maan: pagal ha yeh bilkul agar kuch hogaya iss ko ( he drive on high way)
it was getting dark
Geet: in bus i will talk to Miss RR i will ask her to take case back .he will not go in jail she grab the taveez in her hand
Koi ankahi, koi ansuni
Baat dheemi dheemi keh rahi hai
Maan: for me why she want to put her self in trouble.. pagal ha... he recollect her "Suniya"
Geet: how much he care for me Babaji un ki hafzat karna
Kahin na kahin jaagi hui hai koi aarzoo
Kahin na kahin khoye hue se hain main aur tu
Both prayed at same timeKe boom boom boom para para
Hai khaamosh dono
Ke boom boom boom para para
geet open window fresh air kissed her face ..smiled i will save him
Maan open window put his hand out. to touch the breeze.. i will reach before she will get there.
Hai madhosh dono
Jo gummsum gummsum hai yeh fizayein
Jo kehti sunti hai yeh nigahein
Gummsum gummsum hai yeh fizayein hai

rest coming soonEdited by naddiya26 - 13 years ago
Kool_Naina thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Naddiya

awesome OS
just loved it
nyc song