ONE SHOT(plz comment) another part;pg10 MAAN BHAI)

Mina H thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Table of Contents;
page 1- os 1
page 2- os 2
page 4- os 3
page 8- os 4 (maan bhai)
page 10- os 4/5(maan bhai last part)
PM LIST; anufa, ARMAANKSGFAN, charmed ones, sweet cherry,

pickachu, vinithaa, -Pooji-, muskanp, .sireesha., -Premeena-, sallulover,

aarthirajendran, lallulal2010, sona-rai, shalini_s, Tishuu, kyphfanz, ansah

desigurl953, sonnal_17, saweet-pari, jaspreetm2815, -afsha-, shivangi783

princess_xaini, niharika_87, sufikhan, hermoini, queen_ali, bshah856,

maansi007

'I just knew it there and then when i saw her the 1st time she had to be the one, to enter Maan Singh Khurana's life, her hairs, her eyes, her lips, her soft skin, her prefect body... ahhh her body just wish i could play wid her all my life and all the timeess' said maan wid a devilish smile on his face "oh how i wish da wildest things wen i c her"

geet: sir...

maan stood up 4om his chair just adoring her beauty and her brains

geet talked while maan stod still nt understanding wot she was saying all he could think was, how hot this gurl was wearing a short black coloured skirt wid white colour dress shirt which had made her chest look soo---

geet: SIRR... MAAN SIR... u dere

maan jumped out 4om his thots...'yes im here geet'

geet: well i will leave these flies for u to check

geet walked away for his cabin and all maan could look at was her ass, and maans mouth droped open... breathes in and exhale 'why god, why is the hotest and the most sexest gurl in the world my secatartyyy..... why, like i cant concenrate on my work, i cant sleep all the time i just think about geet... geet .... and more of geetttt, she is the onli reason i decided to join my brother in his work... just for geet'

dev cums in 'did u go through the flies geet send u'

maan: yea im just about tooo

dev: maan plz act a lil more responsiablee, like if u didnt want to do anything our here, den y would u wana join? like i bet u were more happy in ur bachelor life... dating all those hot chick wid thier hot long leg and sexi--

maan: if u talk more ill tell naintara babhi

dev: heyy

maan: wel dats wot u get for marrying quick

dev: and do u think geet will have sexs b4 she will get married

maan: YES... hey wot do u mean...

dev: i knw it u r here for geet... and geet onli, poor dadimaa will be sad to nw her grandson didnt listen to her... bt to geets body! dev starts to laugh

maan: plz dev bhai, u have hired such a bomb for me how posibly can i stay out of the office

dev: will it one been week u both have started working, and i must geet is doing well, bt u on the hand other hand is veri slow and plus if u cant leave den at least do sumthing here... go wid geet of teh site and see how the progess is going and den inform me

maan: okie

dev: bt pliz dont break the poor gurls' heart

maan: bhai i have changed... completely and honestly

laughing to wot maan said "yea sure w.e, remeber if anything happen i will tel dadi who get u forcefully marry her..."

maan: just chill bhai, i just dont like her body bt her heart as well, she is the onli gurl who talks to me... maan nt MSK... just maan, i can see it in her eyes

dev: wow, den is it true u have changed for the beta... im so proud of u, and nw go make geet proud of urslef as well

maan smiles and goes to geets cabin

geet: sir u should have called me

maan: no it is okay dev has asked for u and me to go to the site and check if eberything is fi9

geet: okay sir ill get my coat

maan: k i will be da car

maan leaves 4om dere and tells the driver to go hme as he wants to drive the car himself ... so he begins to waiting impatiently 4geet to show up, 'where is this gurl' just den he sees her again cums down, and maan goes to his dreamland

geet cums and sits in the car on the passenger seat waiting for maan to drive, bt maan just couldnt get his eyes off of her

geet: maan sir u wana drive

maan nods his head and starts to drive slowly as he wants this to last 4eva

geet: maan sir, if u dont mind can i say sumthin

maan: offcourse,

geet: can u plz drive anymore faster then this....

maan: yea bt there is sooooo much traficc

geet: maan sir the road is empty

maan finally gives sum attention to the road and speeds up a bit 'how about we get sum coffce on our way there'

geet: i would lov to, bt i got to get hme early

maan: its okay it wont take dat long, and maan took a turn

soon both of dem r in a coffce shop, and maan tells her to sit down awhile he will bring the cofffce and sum dounts

geet thinking to herself: god maan sir, is sooooo hawt, da less time i want to spend wid him the more i do, i get so nervous around him, dats y i havent talk to him dat much... bt wot could he psosibly see in me... im just his secatary dats it nuthing more... and plus maan sir has soo many gurls around him all the time, why would he need me, bt i guess if he would eva need ill be dere 4him.... god geet just get out of ur dreamy landd, and cum back to earth

soon maan sirs back... and geet again goes to her dreamy land seeing that dreamy man!

geet cant get her eyes off of maan muscules da way dey would flexs wen he would pick his hand up and down while drinkin the coffce

maan: geet... geeettt

geet: yes sir

maan: wot r u lukin at?

geet: im lukin at da tv rite behind

maan luks back a sees a small tv hanging 4om the celling... and the program dats playing is male modeling, and the onli the males are wearing are underpants

maan gets a smirk on his face on thinks: she was soo checking out of biceps

maan: wow, u like male modeling???

geet: ummm no

maan luks wide into her eyes

geet: i mean yes... well sumtimes, well dere was nuthing reali to do, so i thot of watching tv

maan: dere is no need of excuses... i guess if u like sumthing u doo

while saying dat maan dililbertly drinks his coffce pumping up his musculess, geet again gets lost 'ah how i wish to in maan sirs arm, or at least be lited by him by him or--

maan: should we go?

geet: hmmmm

maan opened the passenger seat door for

geet: thanks

maan starts to drive again at a normal speed

geet: it has started rainy, wow the rain luks beauitful

soon the rain becums reali hard and reali fast makin it imposiable for maan to drive as the wipers wont work, and the rain is tooo heavyy, maan pulls over his car

'yes beauitfull rain' maan says sarcastily

geet: well da rain was beauitful, at least i can dat

soon all of the windows on the door get foggy and geet write her name "geet handa"

maan: i knw who u r... u dont hve to write ur name down

geet: oh i nw, eva snce a child i have been wirtin my name in foggy windows or mirror

maan: nice

maan moves forward to geets seat and rite under da her name maan writes down, maan singh khurana!

geet: see it is fun

maan: yeaa, it iss

maan den writes, geet's names under his and geet writes maans under hers

cuz maan has moved forward 4om his chair he cant get his eyes off of her, geet luks @maan and sees he is staring rite at her... "u wana confess sumthing geet" said maan

geet: wot?

maan moves a bit foward so she is inches away, geet moves back

maan: at the coffce shop u were, checkin me out rite

geet blush badly maan could see it on her face

geet: well u were checkin me out in the office, i also c da way u go blank wen u luk at me

maan: i dont go blank i just think

geet: so mr maan think about me...

maan: no

geet rite at maan wid her deep brown eyes

'mayb' maan moves forward... 'yes' and wid dat he kisses geet on the lips as if there would be no tommorow, geet also responds da same way to his pasninate kiss, soon maan reclains geet's chair and moves it back makin the seat like his bed, he moves down to geet's neck and shoulder and starts to kiss her all around... geet in her mind thinks this is gr8, bt im a just another bimbo tpyes of gurl for him, who he will date and den leave, maan moves down to her stomic and gives her kisses all around he slowy picks up her shirt of her wasit and sees geet in pleasure bt also in tension

maan: dont think about it, i love you, i reali do... and we will get married and then countine where we felt off, saying dat maan blinks at geet!

geet feels so much of respect for maan, dat he does nt preasure her, which makes geet veri happy

not caring about the rain, maan turns the car to his house and tells dadimaa he wants to get married to geet... and dat to fastt dadimaa gets happy

dadimaa: OMG maan im sooo happy, where is geet

maan: she is outside, tell her to cum in

geet: g dadimaa

dadimaa gves kiss on geets forehead and says: welcum to the family and hugs geet

4om the da back maan also gives a flying kiss to her!

Hope u guyz liked... and plz comment and hit the like button... THANKS

Edited by Mina H - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anufa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
awsuM!!!!