blueangel1308 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

the lyrics used in this os are from the song chodo na mujhe from the movies Rules Pyar ka superhit formula.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chodo Na Mujhe

Thought he has never felt the need before, due to the constant chatter that had become a part of his life, sitting in his car Now for an hour or so it took to get from the office to home, seemed too long and too quiet. He had needed to go to the main office for some problem related to the projects, and had not been able to take Geet with him due to Daadimaa needing her assistance with something. Shaking my head, I wonder since when did the quiet turn from a moment of relief to a lonely passing of time, and since when did I need the presence of a person to be with me always, no matter what. And that too a person who refused to acknowledge the feelings between us. I don't know why I need the words, why when I can see her actions so clearly?

Chhodo Na Mujhe Yun Beqaraar Saa
Kar Bhi Do Izhaar Tum Apne Pyaar Kaa
Tumhaare Dil Ki Hai Ye Manzil Mera Deewana Dil
Bolo Tum Bolo

I suppose I can say that I am afraid, afraid as I was once before. I could not take the breaking of my heart. The tears, loneliness and sadness which love can cause, I have seen it all before. I had seen what unrequited love can do, I had had front row seat to that show not too long ago. This is too important, I did not want to base such an important relationship, one of the most important ones in my life on an assumption. I know too well, from personal experience, what they say about assumptions. I wanted acknowledged proof because something once spoken can't be taken back. Without the words, I can ask my self too many times, Am I reading too much into her actions because I want to, because I want her too much, love her too much. So odd, to depend my life and plans on her actions and words. I had so many dreams, showing me how beautiful our life together could be. Funny, now that I think about it, why don't I consider what I will do if she says no? What if she says no?

Kar Doge Inkaar To Jee Na Paayenge
Jo Kar Doge Iqraar To Mar Hi Jaayenge
Bolo Tum Bolo

Fate has such humor at times, if I had been told a couple of months ago that the Girl I had reluctantly rescued from the water would end up being my soul mate, I would have laughed and taken them straight to the mental hospital. So repulsed I had been to the idea of being married to her when her brother had asked me to marry her, such harsh words I had used, what a scene I had created, and today I was waiting for the merest word and I would immediately drag her in front of daadimaa and ask her to arrange for our marriage as soon as possible. Funny because it seemed that now when there was love on both sides, it remained unspoken. That for all the talking that they did, nothing important was said. Such odd these writings on the wall, she matches me stride to stride on everything, balking not at my anger, not even when any sane person would have and now she shies away from my passion, more distant than when we were strangers. We were so close and yet still so far, so distant in the depth of our feelings. Why does she do this to me, to us?

Itne Paraaye Jo Ho Tum Pahle Kabhi Bhi Na The
Mere Jahaan Mein Ghamon Ki Ho
Tum To Vajah Hi Nahin The
Dil Se Mere Tum Khud Ko Nikaalo
Yaa Phir Mujhe Hi Apnaa Banaa Lo
Bolo Tum Bolo

Parking my car and with my thoughts still on my her, I decide to go by the outhouse just to catch a glimpse of her. Reaching the door, I see the lights out and realizing that she might in bed, I just quietly lay my hand on the door, rest my head next to it and breath in the air. I rest there In hope that this air which I breath will take my restlessness to my love and ask her the same questions that I do. I don't know if I can take this state of fugue anymore, for days this has been occurring I push, she pulls, I pull, she pushes away, these steps were making us both dizzy, I want so badly for us to pull each other at the same time so that we end up together in the middle. Reluctantly I break my vigil from the door and move away, once again with uncertain steps towards the future.

Khoyee Khoyee Zindagi Ki
Raahon Mein Ab Aa Bhi Jaao
Jo Tum Nahin Aanaa Chaaho Mujhko Hi Paas Bulaao
Kab Tak Jiyenge Aise Bataao
Mujhko Nahin Tum Aazmaao
Bolo Tum Bolo

As I reach the house, all is in a state of quiet, except for the servants finishing up the chores for the day. The day had been an exhausting one with back to back client meetings and his soul's weariness with no progress on the confession. As I am turning in for the night, having decided to sleep off some of the exhaustion, my attention is called to my door by one of my servants.
"Sir, sorry to disturb you, I had specific instructions from Ma'am to serve you food when you arrived home. She made Italian for you and wanted us to make sure you ate. Should I serve the food or should I dispose of it."

"Tell Daadimaa, I was not in the mood and dispose of the food. Also thank her for making the food."

"Actually sir, it was Geet Ma'am who made the food, she just left 40 minutes ago after waiting for you to arrive. I will let her know your thanks tomorrow"

"Hold on, I am feeling quite hungry, set me a plate, I will be there in a few minutes"

Closing the door behind him, I lay my back against it and smile. Why would she make me Italian food, make sure I ate, and wait for me to come home, if she did not love me? Smiling more, I decide that we were not so apart as I feared. Gaining courage, I know its time I start planning again, take this opportunity that fate has handed me and succeed in its design. As a wise man once said exhibiting love is the prerogative of the brave, and as I know myself, I can with out a doubt say I am brave. With a wicked and loving smile, I sit to eat, let the fear of her no pass through me and set to make plans for wooing my reluctant love.

Chhodo Na Mujhe Yun Beqaraar Saa
Kar Bhi Do Izhaar Tum Apne Pyaar Kaa
Bolo Tum Bolo

---------------------
comments are very welcome. Thank you. 😊
Edited by blueangel13 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aamirkhanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice one..........plz continue
bluedreamz953 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
"Sir, sorry to disturb you, I had specific instructions from Ma'am to serve you food when you arrived home. She made Italian for you and wanted us to make sure you ate. Should I serve the food or should I dispose of it."
"Tell Daadimaa, I was not in the mood and dispose of the food. Also thank her for making the food."
"Actually sir, it was Geet Ma'am who made the food, she just left 40 minutes ago after waiting for you to arrive. I will let her know your thanks tomorrow"
"Hold on, I am feeling quite hungry, set me a plate, I will be there in a few minutes"
Closing the door behind him, I lay my back against it and smile. Why would she make me Italian food, make sure I ate, and wait for me to come home, if she did not love me?

Aiha hai munda maan ....kyun be?dadi ka khana phek do,aur geet ka..wait i am hugry!!
neha2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
so sweet! please do carry on.
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
wow, awesome, amazing, brilliant os. loved it.
do write more.
Antares thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Wow!!! That was beautiful!!! Awesome!!!! Loved your choice of words.....so nicely written!!! Loved it completely!!! Keep them coming!!
anufa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awsum!!!

continue plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!
Poli.Geek thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Aww, so sweet. As I read your post I had my hand on my heart. It as so nice.

I don't have any other words to express.

Polki
rima001 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome !!!! please continue.......
mysteriousmilli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hi,    I  loved d  OS .......... please cont soon.