Why I think my boss is a superhero by Geet Handa

-Sookie- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Why I think my boss is a superhero By Geet Handa

Disclaimer: I hear by declare that the content written in this document are true to my knowledge and has been collected, collated and published after thoroughly researching the subject (MSK) and the subject's association in this society on both personal and professional level.
The document is prepared solely for the reasons of education and training and no monetary gains are made out of this. In case any of you have paid to get yourself a copy of this then - Boo hoo; Sorry sucker!
This document cannot be altered and/or published without the permission of the author. If the content is copied or quoted, then credit for the author has to be given. It is copyrighted under creative commons.
-- Geet Handa

The disclaimer was needed. My last document got into wrong hands *cough* MSK *cough* and it was a total mess. I don't know why people thought that I was being funny. I was not. My only intention was to make money using my extensive knowledge as my boss refused to allocate a new cellphone. So I had to take extreme measures using him to get one myself. I am no greedy person people so this document is purely for education and learning purposes for the mere mortal girls who join our company and get confused about my boss. Confused because they start seeing him as demigod which is kind of creepy so I am making this document on a Sunday night giving up the luxury of relaxing in front of a TV so that these hapless young ladies can understand what type of a person is MSK in reality.

First of all, MSK is no demigod. He is a superhero. Here are 7 reasons why.

1) Whenever I am in middle of a mess, he saves me without giving a second thought to his position or predicament

Really, it is getting old. Saving need not necessarily be from a evil super villain. Well, in MSK's case even that was true. He saved me from the clutches of my psychotic misogynist elder brother who wanted to kill me for extremely lame reason. Yeah, so that was once. And later on he saved me from a speeding SUV, drowning, staircases, ladder, neanderthal jackasses on street etc etc. (Sheesh, the list is little long and I have not even covered half of it. Sigh, MSK..) So there. Are these reasons not enough under this category? That's what a superhero does, right? Saving people from general evil?

2) Just like superheroes he saves the day; no matter what the cost

I know this sounds little abstract where every good guy seem to fall under this category. But hear me out, alright? There has been gossip about his younger brother's fiasco with the company's finance. Apparently the guy found a ridiculously easy way of making money which was sham and managed to collect copious amount of debts. So, boss of mine taught his younger brother a lesson and also at a later point of time helped him clear his debts once he realized that his younger brother has learned a lesson. It cost him his reputation - which he treasures more than his own existence yet gave his brother a chance to redeem.

3) He often talks about himself in third person

The first time I heard him say - "Maan Singh Khurana blah blah blah.." my emotional state was a complete wreck. Psychologically, I was in deep abyss yet the way he talked about himself in third person flashed me back to "Mogambo khush hua". Really. Promise.
I have observed that every time I challenge his views, he goes into this third person talking mode and gives awesome one liners which helps me understand more. (Once I even wrote few lines in my dictation pad which made him lose his temper even more and he threw a tantrum. I will publish them too when I feel that my publicity is diminishing and have to be in limelight. Thanks.)
Lets face it - it is plain weird to talk that way. Only super villain talk that way. Or Superheroes. Or patriarchs in a village based TV drama. Or schizophrenics.

4) Like any other superhero, he is the ideal man and he gives me hope of a better world

Okay, it is little far fetched about hope thingy but ideal man? Hell yeah! The looks and being inherently rich aside, the man is made of solid gold. Honestly. His aloofness is a fantastic mask to his alpha male protective streak. His arrogance hides the pain he has been carrying around for years. He is everything a woman (alright to be fair even a man who swings the other way) can ask for; takes decision which is best for everyone, is caring in his own way and has highest regard for others self respect than money. Before my boss, I had not come across a man who stuck to the good principles of this world and upheld it proudly without caring a damn about the evil doers. This is where hope of a better world stems from. If MSK is used as a sample specimen of goodness in this world, then there would be more of MSKs here right? Which means this damn world still has a chance. And girls like me, can still hope.

5) He is like Batman - no in born super human power but has the "power" borne of a lifetime of sincere hard work and intelligence

When I realized that I have come to work for MSK, my naivety was at its peak. After attending meetings with other company owners I realized that not many fell into the same age group as that of my boss. Most CEOs were figureheads governed by board of directors but here is a guy who even micromanaged designs for certain clients. Really, he works little too hard, I think. There were gossips about the company being in downside of finance when the global slowdown hit and his brother made it all the more worse, but my boss managed to put everything he had in him to the betterment of the company and got the ship sailing smoothly all over again. Maybe that's why the name MSK makes young and old entrepreneurs alike take a weary step back and interact with him with more respect than they would have liked to bestow upon him.

6) Many times superheroes damn themselves, become monsters to fight monsters

Girls go ga-ga over him. Men are purely jealous (and few go ga ga over him). His competitors wish they had what he had. But in the end, he is truly liked by a selected few. It is hard to like a person like him; one who is angry, who lashes out frequently and keeps a five mile radius between himself and others. In his stature it is important to be what he is. Though there are speculations about his past influencing his current behavior, he himself is a damned man who gives too much of himself to a cause which is advantageous to rest of the society than compared to himself. I still don't know why he lives in the outhouse and not in their super huge palace like structure. He does not have staff and cooks and cleans himself.
My family hated him for what he was trying to do. At one point, so did I. He must have hated me when I defied him what was legally his. Yet he saved my life on more than one occasion; no questions asked, no explanations were given.
He became what he is because it was the only way to survive and to protect.

7) He has a secret identity; only his grandmother and I are aware of it

Beneath the arrogance, the superiority complex and chauvinist traits, there lies a man who is tender, caring and helpful. It gets impossible for me to handle a gentle MSK. Give me the jackass MSK anytime and I can talk and work with him with much passion and vigor. But the tender and nice MSK makes my head fill with cotton candy and my legs feel as if they are made of jelly. (Please note that these are also occasions for tripping and falling where in he saves me all the time.) His expressions when unguarded are a sight to behold and his eyes become hyperactive. Of course it brings tears to my eyes when I see hurt flashing across his face but still, even a small smile is enough to change the course of my day.
Its unfortunate that this side of him is not open for public but then again am glad to belong into elite club of people with only handful of members in it who actually know trues faces of MSK.

So there you go my pretties, the seven reasons why I think MSK is a superhero.

Please note that the document is still under validation and is open for discussion and further editing, if necessary. If you have any further reasons, kindly contact me. I will append the document with your reasons and credit you for it once we have agreed upon the line of argument.

Geet Handa

~~o00oo~~

All in good fun. No intention of offending anyone.

Sookie

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RadiantTreasure thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Hey sookie*
Was kind of missing u r posts..I come to geet forum these days only for 2 persons..no..no Maneet,,its U and Niha..who write brilliant stuff...that i land up in this forum..Geez thanks u guys😃
Coming to the Os..That was hillarious.. after the super success of last document(which is now in hands of MSK. )..geet has turned her document for educational purposes from commercial.. 😆
I totally agree those 7 reasons..hes a superhero for sure.. 😳 and i am loving him no matter what!!
GREAT!!
Sri:-)Edited by sri_4 - 13 years ago
geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
ohh aww...that was so adorable!!

Wonderfully put really!!
.anishaa. thumbnail
Great job Sookie! I wish I had that much patience to write so much in-depth 😆 It was really entertaining, exactly what we need on these boring weekends 😎 Edited by starstruck2 - 13 years ago
-Unwritten- thumbnail
GREAATTT post Sookie!!
Once again...I love reading your posts!! Well done gurl!!
Every point of yours in absolutely true...i was imagining MSK throughout while reading the document..lol...His beautiful expressions while unguarded..so true!!! Oh How I wish to have a MSK in my life....sighhhhh
Amour_Reet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

just speechless ..!!!

keep on creating this kinda magics...!!!

JaveriaM thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Awesome post as always. U have an awemsome way with words......It seems im reading an actual critical analysis of MSK 😉. Loved all the 7 reasons y he certainly is a superhero but my favourite ones r as follows:

1. He often talks about himself in third person 😆
2. He is everything a woman (alright to be fair even a man who swings the other way) can ask for 🤣.

3. But the tender and nice MSK makes my head fill with cotton candy and my legs feel as if they are made of jelly.....hell yea....so true 😳
Tomiko thumbnail

Added to the Media Centre!😳

-Sookie- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Tomiko

Added to the Media Centre!😳

Thank you so much! Waah... you are superfast ⭐️
Sur_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Rofl...sometimes he even looks like a superhero, with the model walk and all....
hilarious work again sookie...it seems like Geet has it driven in her hardware to ridicule Maan even when she is sincerely trying to praise him...;)
So finally she has started some charity work...btw, cant we get a detailed account of the fiasco after the document fell into "wrong" hands?
The 3rd person one was the best...seriously. I could never understand the exact category for these people...I even came across a few in real life...and then I decided it just the ones with BIG egos. :D
No doubt its tougher to handle an emotional Maan than the angry(anger too, technically is an emotion...this is what too much maths does to me-sigh). Poor Geet.
Keep up the good work. We can later file them as "Pearls of Wisdom About Maan Khurana- First Hand Account" after Maan finally kills Geet off in a fit of rage or something like that. ;)
Thanks for the pm
Sur