Kya Kare Kya Na Kare ff - One Shot

blueangel1308 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Kya Kare Kya Na Kare

Now that he knew of his feelings, Maan's wanting to confess''as he is a man of action. So starts the effort on Monday. So far all he has managed is the constant calling of Geet to his office asking for various things, coffee, dictation, files, vagera, vagera'.
(Kya Kare Kya Na Kare
Yeh Kaise Muskil hai
Koi to batade iske hal o mere bhai
Ki ek tarak to uss se pyar kare hum
Aur usko hi yeh kehne se dare hum)-2

Seeing as it was about to be 7 o'clock (time to close office) and not wanting to fail at something for the first time in his life, he once again calls geet to him. And once again, after a long Mahi moment and slight stammering manages to ask her'''''..to check on the contract for the London project. Remembering the rose incident he decides for a bit planning and  postpones another black mark on his record (for not getting what he wanted) by thinking that careful planning was always required for succession of any important project. *straightens jacket*.  So, This goes on for Tuesday, Wednesday, And Thursday.
Roz Roz Hum Sochta yahin
Aaj humko vo mil jaaye kahin
To aisa bolega saala vaisa bolega
Khullam khulla uspe dil ka raaz hum kholega
Vo saamne chamakti hai
Saans hi atakti hai
Aur ye zubaan jaati hai fisal
Toh Kya Kare Kya Na Kare
Yeh Kaise Muskil hai
Ki ek tarak to uss se pyar kare hum
Aur usko hi yeh kehne se dare hum
Kya Kare Kya Na Kare
Yeh Kaise Muskil hai

Finally, its Friday.......the day. He has to tell her today, And make sure she does not misunderstand him before the end of this day.  So far it has been a total of 20 Mahi moments, 10 useless files on his Desk, enough coffee to keep him awake most nights, at least 30 letters that did not need to be sent, infinite odd looks from everyone in the office (when they thought he wasn't looking), amount of work done (by him) almost none, and loss in office productivity was 40% due to lack of his supervision. As you see, this confession was needed, not only for my mental and emotional health, but also my financial health, otherwise keeping this up for another few weeks will probably end up with me broke and crazy (well, even more crazier than now, NOT GOOD). After everyone left (*arching eyebrow* do I look like the type to confess in a roomful of My Employees?), I am presented with the perfect chance.  She trips on the carpet, giving him the opportunity to catch her and have one of the most perfect Mahi moments. Now, I should tell her Now. "Wohh......Geet.."
Koi badi Baat nahi hume kehna tha jo bhi
Vo to hum yunhi kehte magar
Phir bhi kaha nahi vajah iski hai yehi
Bas inkaar se hunko tha daar
Ab kahein ya na kahein
Ki haan kahein na kahein
Soch Soch mein hi vo gayi nika

'..tum Kabhi dekh ke nahi chal sakti ho (oh no, mein yeh kya bol rah hoon *internal extremely panicked expression*, stop Maan, stop...abort mission.....yeh kya kehna tha aur kya keh rahe ho, oh no)... mein hummesa todhi na hota hoon Tumhe bacha ne ke liye" (yeh loh, ab bhugto another weekend akele akele intezaar mein' aaj ka chance toh gaya). And there she goes with a strained smile and a "Ji, Sir" murmering under her breath about her 'Dusht Danav'.
Kya karein kya na karein ye kaisi mushkil hay
 Koi to bata de iska haal o mere bhai
(Hey bhai mere bhai
O mere bhai) -2

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Comments appreciated. 😊
---------------------------------
lyrics used. song: kya kare kya na kare. movie: Rangella
Edited by blueangel13 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SuhaniSonia thumbnail
I just happened to refresh the Geet page and saw this up top!! I love that song and Amir Khan dancing in it so I had to open up the topic. πŸ˜ƒ  It was very cute but too short!! πŸ˜› 
Do write again!!

So far it has been a total of 20 Mahi moments, 10 useless files on his Desk, enough coffee to keep him awake most nights, at least 30 letters that did not need to be sent, infinite odd looks from everyone in the office (when they thought he wasn't looking), amount of work done (by him) almost none, and loss in office productivity was 40% due to lack of his supervision.

πŸ˜†

stop Maan, stop'.abort mission'yeh kya kehna tha aur kya keh rahe ho, oh no

🀣

Edited by SuhaniSonia - 13 years ago
JanuaryEmbers thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
πŸ˜† i would love to see this on friday.... never mind scratch that if this were to come true on friday not only would maan be tortured but also all the maaneetians would lose their mental balance for two days😍 But nonetheless I really enjoyed this one shot!
anufa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow.....wuld love see it happen!!!:D:D
shalini_s thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

very funny.. liked the self comments πŸ‘

pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Lolzzz.Veryyy funny os.
Loveee it.

Fatima
--Revv-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Such s funny proposal !! πŸ˜†

I was cracked up totally  for the last one -

…..tum Kabhi dekh ke nahi chal sakti ho (oh no, mein yeh kya bol rah hoon *internal extremely panicked expression*, stop Maan, stop….abort mission…yeh kya kehna tha aur kya keh rahe ho, oh no)…mein hummesa todhi na hota hoon Tumhe bacha ne ke liye" (yeh loh, ab bhugto another weekend akele akele intezaar mein… aaj ka chance toh gaya). And there she goes with a strained smile and a "Ji, Sir" murmering under her breath about her 'Dusht Danav'.
And my hubby is giving me wierd looks πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
blueangel1308 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MaaneetDD

🀣
Such s funny proposal !! πŸ˜†

I wascracked up totally for the last one -

...tum Kabhi dekh ke nahi chal sakti ho (oh no, mein yeh kya bol rah hoon *internal extremely panicked expression*, stop Maan, stop'.abort mission'yeh kya kehna tha aur kya keh rahe ho, oh no)'mein hummesa todhi na hota hoon Tumhe bacha ne ke liye" (yeh loh, ab bhugto another weekend akele akele intezaar mein' aaj ka chance toh gaya). And there she goes with a strained smile and a "Ji, Sir" murmering under her breath about her 'Dusht Danav'.

And my hubby is giving me wierd looks πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

πŸ˜† love ur comment Edited by blueangel13 - 13 years ago
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
lovely, nice .loved it.
uzmam1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
a great start to my sunday morning!!

really enjoyed it .. but i agree a little short .. please write again!! 

uz xx