My Version of the Bed Scene!!

esquire1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey Peoples!!
In this thread I will be posting Maaneet scenes that  I think of.Hope you like them.Below is the first one and hopefully I will post the other two soon.Do read them and comment.
Also press the like button!!!😊
-amerra

My Version of the bed scene:(part 1)

It starts off with Geet sleeping peacefully on the bed with her stick.The door opens and Maan comes in,he doesn't see Geet sleeping on his bed.He goes and changes into a tanktop and flannel pjs.He then goes and lies on the bed pulling the covers over him.He turns his face to Geet's side and Geet turns around facing Maan.Maan sees her and thinks he's imagining her.He smiles to himself and closes his eyes;after few minutes later he comes to his senes.And feels someone else's weight on the bed.He opens his eyes and see Geet.

"Geet! what's she doing here on my bed?"He whispers to himself

He sits up and touches Geet's face to make sure its her;when he realizes it actually her.He starts fuming and shakes Geet roughly.

"Pinky stop it! just 5 more minutes then I'll wake up"she says slapping away his hands.

He doesn't stop until he gets her to wake up.

"OH GOD!!! PINKY DON'T YOU SEE I'M SLEEPING AND I WAS HAVING A WONDERFUL DREAM ABOUT RANBIR KAPOOR"she yells irratatedly

"Geet!"Maan yells

It's dark and she doesn't see him and realizes that its not Pinky.She takes the stick and hold it tightly.

"who is it?"she questions

Before Maan could speak, she questions again.

"i'm asking again who is it? I have a stick and I'm not afraid to use it."

"Geet!"he grits through his teeth.

"oh so you know my name! now tell me who the bloody hell you are before I pound the stick on your dumb head!!!"she threatens

Maan doesn't respond, he gets off the bed.And so does Geet, he turns the light on.But Geet doesn't see him, because her back is facing him.

"Geet what are you doing here?"he questions

"I don't know why but the voice sounds familiar"she mutters to herself.

He comes toward her and she feels his presense near her.She turns around to attack but stop aburptly when she sees Maan standing angry.She covers her mouth and her eyes are widened and drops the stick.That lands on Maan's feet.

"OUCH"

Geet gets scared and thinks that its her last day in this world.

"Geet what are you doing here?" he asks again.

But she's in her own world imagining the things Maan could do to her.He snaps his fingers in front of her face.

"Geet are you even listening to me?"he probes

She comes back to reality and asks the same question.

"I live here and this is my room"he replies

"HAHAHA!!! sir you have a great sense of humor"she says between her laughs

"what?'he asks confused

"sir your saying that you live here and this is your room."

"yes"

"NO!! YOUR WRONG!"he was taken back with her sudden outburst

"i'm wrong"he questions

"yep"she nods her head

"oh my god! are you crazy or what? it's my house and how the hell did you get in here?"

"ohmigod! sir your losing it! all the work you do is affecting your brain"she tells him horrified

Maan couldn't believe what she was saying and goes and opens the door.She watches him open the door.She thinks that he now came to her senses and is leaving.But he comes back and grabs her hand and pulls her toward the door.

"sir what are you doing?You can't do this; I live here."she tells him as she tries to get out of his tight grip.

"yes I can do this, you wanna know why, cause I live here! NOW GET OUT" he pushes her out the door.

"No you get out sir"she comes back in and tries to push him out the door but fails miserably.

"GOD! sir what do you eat?"she grunts as she tries to push him.

"excuse me! what do you mean by that?"He turns around and puts his hand on his hips.

"no offense sir but your heavy and sorry in advance but how much do you eat?"she asks but regrets the second it came out.

"Geet are you calling me fat?"Maan's eyes are widened

"no! no! sir I didn't mean it that way but-"

He cut her off "but what?"

She looked at him scared to death, terrified,while he was glaring at her dangerously.

To be Continued!!!

I'll continue if you guys like it!!!😊
plus press the Like Button!!

Edited by Maneetforever - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

esquire1 thumbnail
thanks for the people who pressed like but no comments!! 😭
uzmakhan thumbnail
haha that waz a cute one!!
maan and fat lmao--joke of the year!! bechara jab bhi kuch khata hai--geet rokh deyti hai!! abh toh bechara waqai khana peena chordey ga!!
geet sach main pagal hogai hai!πŸ˜†

zoya-shah thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
NICE ONE YAAR.DO CONTINUE.
esquire1 thumbnail
It will be posted by monday cuz I'll be out today and sunday!! thanks a ton!!
Sorry in advance tune in on Monday to read!
harshiji thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
plzz continue..
..Adeena.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
nyc....😊
conitinue soon..!!
-Adhoore- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Haahahahha lovee it especially the scene when geet says what do u eat n maan get it wrong lol!!!! Plzzz continu
esquire1 thumbnail
Part 2a:

Geet looked terrified as he was glaring at her dangerously.

"sir I'm not saying that your fat, it's just that your so tall and built up,but looked at you sir every girl will fall for yo if they saw you"Geet said defensively

"well ok then now do me a favor and GET OUT!!!!"he demanded

Geet looked at Maan like he was a patient that escaped from a mental asylum.She thought maybe she could explain the whole thing again if he just sat down.

"sir why don't you sit down and I'll explain to you again,cause maybe you know you might have a headace that headache is messing up your head."

She sat him down on the bed and stood in front of him.

"no I don't need you to explain to me that this house is mine because I know it is"he snarled

Now Geet started getting annoyed by him now.

"sir why don't you understand? and anyway if it's you house then where are the papers that claim that its yours."she asked

"I....uh.... don't need to show you them cause this house was given to me by my grandmother."he answered looking everywhere but at Geet

"ooooooooooooh really now sir? your grandmother gave you this house?"she put her hands on her hips

"ok fine you don't believe me then tell who let you live here?"Maan probed

"Saraswati Devi"she replied confidently

Maan started smirking and he knew that if he had a talk with her, she will surely be out of here.

"why did she let you stay here?"

"because after you fired me, I needed a job and she gave me one as a secretary for his grandson."

Maan cringed when she said that he fired and whole scene that took place in the green room came rushing back into his mind.

"did you meet her grandson already?"

"no not yet she told that I will meet him in the morning"

"thats pretty funny cause I know her pretty darn well and she knows me closely too.So I'll just crash here for tonight and meet her tomorrow"he tell her as he lies down on the bed.

"no sir you can't do that, it's not fair"she pleaded

He pulls the cover over him and Geet goes and tries to pull it off of him but he pulls back.Geet comes flying on top of him.They both stare into eachother's eyes completely forgetting about the whole fight they were having few seconds ago.Mahi playing in the background, they stay like this until they realize what position they were in.Geet gets off of him and straightens her clothes.

"well goodnight Geet"maan says and clothes his eyes

"sir are you trying to be funny? cause I'm not laughing"she says sarcastically

"no I'm not"

"then why would you think that I will be sleeping on the same bed with you"

"Who said that you are"

"excuse me but what do you mean by that?"

"oh you didn't understand,i explain it means go sleep somewhere else because the bed's taken"

"no your not sleeping on the bed, Iam!"

She takes the covers off of him and he pulls it back.She pulls it back the routine keeps going on until Maan gives up.

"HA!!!! i ahve the blanket now."she says in victory.

"ok you know what I'm going to sleep"he tells her.Geet is sitting on the other side of the bed with the blanket cluthced to her side.

She sits there and looks at him and pouts.

"how can that Dhusht Danav go to sleep so peacefully? first he comes and claim that my house is his and now sleeps on the bed.THOUSAND HEADED RAVAN!!!!"

Suddenly an idea flashed in her mind, she gets up and takes the jug from the side table.She goes down to the kitchen and fills it with cold water.She goes back up and comes to his side and stands there with holding the jug.

"I can't let you sleep sir, I'm from Hoshiarpur and if I don't sleep you won't either."

She puts on an evil smile and throws the water on his face............

Will continue after few minutes becuz my hands hurt.so plz bear with me!!!

-amerra😊

MishtyShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
ha ha ha ha... Maan fat???