Yeh Pyaar na Hoga Kum, Sanam Teri Kassam-FF

MishtyShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Hello guyz, opps i mean girlz.... Yesterdays epi left me quite restless..
It was heartwenching to c geets realization n her decision....I was funny to watch The MSK fumble n bumble...
Hope maan pulls her closer n loser as much as she tries to go away from him...
This is my first attempt on FF.. Plz bear..
I personally want the story of geet to shape up on simillar lines...
In my FF The geet-dev confrontation will take place......
Maan will not misunderstand geet after knowing bout her past...
Sameera will also enter the scene n will be an extremely positive character....
Here is my take on how the future track of geet..

Part 1
My story begins from post the sensious JA scene, geet's realization n maans failed attempt to give a rose to geet...
Geet realizes that she is in love with Maan, the mere thought is causing her both immense happiness n sadness at the same time...
She realizes that she cannot accept his love since she is not worthy of it.. She decides to stay away from maan n leave at the first oppurtunity since maan will not be able to bear her sorrows..
Maan is shocked to see that geet has circled off a job advertisement in the newspaper.He is deeply wounded. Geet was actually searching for a new job and leaving him was something he'd never expected in his wildest dreams. The thought of geet leaving him sent shivers down his spine.
Yes when dadi had told him that she might leave, he had just for the sake of it had said that that is wat he wants, he wants her to leave.. But only he knew that each n every pore of his was revolting against his words n how much those words had hurt him...
He is shocked, pained n dissmayed... The very thought that geet will be leaving him was too much for him bear...
He spent the rest of his time in the office trying to convince himself that geet will not leave him.
Maan practicing Tai-Chi, remembers the encircled advt, "Geet mujhe chood kar ja hi nahi sakti,  Kaha jayegi? mere alawa usska hai hi kaun? woh nahi jayegi, tu galat sooch raha hai maan, woh tujhe chood kar kyu jayegi??? Woh mujhe chood kar kahi nahi jayegi.."
Then he remembers all those mean words he had told her....
He concluded that geet is leaving him bcoz of all those harsh n mean words he said to her the other day...
He cursed n cursed n cursed himself for all that he told her... He was furious on himself that he hurt geet just to conceal his feelings...Maan goes in FB of him twisting geets arms n then telling her all those mean things..
Geet bilkul theek kaheti hai mai ek dum rookha hoon, dusht danav hi hoon jo maine usse itni choot pahuchai. Kitni joor see maine usska haat pakda tha, usse kitna dard hoo raha tha, uski aankho see paani beh raha tha...Magar main tho ravaan hoon na, mujhe kissi ke dard aur takleef see kya lena dena????
The realization that he hurt geet was enough for him to lose his balance n he falls hard on the floor..
He is badly hurt, but he tells himself that this serves him right, he deserves more of it for it by hurting Geet...
He decides that he needs to properly apologise to her...
Next day, early in morning, he again takes a white rose from the garden, removes the thorn from it makes his way to the outhouse.He thinks to himself, mujhe geet ke saath aise nahi pesh aana chahiya tha.. Koi bhi shareef ghar ki ladki aise baatein bardasht nahi kar sakti hai... Woh toh bass dadima ki wajah see ruki hai, unke theeek hote hi woh chali jayegi...
Nahi nahi mai usse jane nahi dee sakta... Yeh delhi saher hai, aisa saher mein usske jaise bholi bhali ladki ka akkele rehana theek nahi hai...Woh itni masoom aur bhooli hai, log usskae bhoolepan ka fayada uthayangae.. Waise bhi yeh ladki tho ek chalti-phirti disaster hai, isse hamesha koi na koi chahiya jo isska khayal rakhae.. Meri nazarein iss parse hatthi nahi aur yeh mussibat mein pad jati hai.. Nahi maan tum usse kisi bhi haal mein jane nahi de sakte, samjhe tum..Tum usse kahi nahi jane doge..
Geet was as usual drying her hair in the veranda... Maan watches her mesmerized, lost in her thoughts, he walk upto her..
geet sensing some1 behind her turns suddenly n her wet brush across maans face..

As i said this is my first ever fan-fiction.. Plz plz leave ur comments n suggessions... Will continue incase ppl like it..
Plz hit the like button if u feel i deserve it...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crazy_sweta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
hey continue soon darling and add me to ur pm list rinky
rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Do continue......I really liked reading it...I think i was a very Nice attempt if its your First FF.....

All the Best Keep Up The Good Work

ramathi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
loved it.its very well written.do continue...
Parakeet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
hi swati ... continue yaar.. loved ur starting..Edited by MaanEET_FAN - 13 years ago
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
nice update.
continue soon and add me to ur pm list.
lallulal2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
cont. soon and add me to ur pm list
anufa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
interstinG!!!!

update soon...n add me to ur pm lisT!!!
shonuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
lovely swati,,, keep writing... and since when you switched your naughtiness to serious FF writing??? i m impressed,,,,
swetha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey dear looks a very interesting FF.. plzz add me onto ur pm list n do continue soon