The unofficial interview of Geet Handa

-Sookie- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

The unofficial interview of Geet Handa

Sookie: Thank you for coming here and talking to me Miss Geet Handa.

Geet: Can you please not call me by my full name? It reminds me of my boss in his worst mood. If you wish to know more about his mood swings…

Sookie: Yeah yeah…I know all about it. I hear your document was fairly successful.

Geet: Fairly? Lady, I bought this blackberry after one week of writing that darn document. Had I written about my boss's mood swings outside the context of office environment, I might have bought a high end laptop in few hours after releasing the document.

Sookie: (Visibly surprised at her words) what do you mean by "outside the context of office environment"?

Geet: Meaning, the time he stares, glares, catches me when I trip slash fall, being super gentle when I run to a door or something – times like those. People would curse me for being that close to MSK but they would read the document with dreamy eyes and wishing the other person was themselves and not "Geet Handa".

Sookie: Really??

Geet: (Little smug) Sweetcheeks, if I were to tell you everything that run on peoples mind here when they start interpreting MSK's eye language and if you were to write it all out in this forum,  your post will get at least a zillion hits and million "like" and of course you will be banned forever.

Sookie: (Flushing) You are awfully smug about the whole deal.

Geet: Smug? Honey, sometimes I feel that I am reliving the scene between sparkling vampire and the ordinary mortal girl where the girl says that the vampire looks at her as if she was his next meal.

Sookie: (Totally surprised) But isn't that cute and romantic?

Geet: (Scoffing) It's creepy with a capital C. Or it used to be. Now it's plain weird.

Sookie: Weird, how?

Geet: (Sincerely sighs) His eyes are damn expressive.

Sookie: (Still not getting the subtle hint) So?

Geet: (Surprised) Are you always this slow or seeing MSK ten minutes ago walking out of my cabin has muddled your brain?

Sookie: (Stung) Answer my damn question Geet.

Geet: (Sighing and explaining as if she was talking to the biggest idiot in the world) His eyes convey a million things a second. It becomes overwhelming for me to keep up with the outlandish emotions in them which bombard me with the speed of zillion miles a second and I finally end up being terribly breathless.

Sookie: (Rolling eyes) You sound like a twelve year old girl crushing over off key singing blond guy from a popular boy band.  

Geet: (Hotly) I do not have a crush on MSK.

Sookie: (Smugly) If you say so.

Geet: (Annoyed) Can we move on?

Sookie: Alright. Alright. Since we are talking about MSK's eyes, is that what your next analysis is going to be?

Geet: Well at this moment I am in a fix. It could be that or a really profound essay on the complex psyche of MSK – the confusion he faces between rationality and emotional turbulence or I can totally make some garbage up about MSK and fit in basic rationality and sell it.

Sookie: That's cheating.

Geet: (Not paying attention, lost in her own dreamscape) I honestly wish I was an artist or at least I had some knowledge about sketching and stuff. Back in my little town, MSK once saved me from drowning in a river. If I knew art, then I could have drawn a picture of him shirtless and sold the picture to highest bidder.  I think I could have bought a two-wheeler with the money I would have made.

Sookie: (Astoundingly) You are unbelievable.

Geet: (Happily) Thank you!

Sookie: (Glaring) That wasn't a compliment, you nitwit. You are abusing your association with MSK by doing things like these.

Geet: (Rolling her eyes) Oh come on. It's not like he would know about it. And besides there are lot of people out there who are practically in love with MSK even when he is not even aware of their existence. And don't you know Sookie? Knowledge has to be shared. (Grinning cheekily here)

Sookie: (Scoffing) Yeah! Right! Knowledge!!!

Geet: So, as I was saying, I have couple of options on what I want to write next.

1. Secrets behind MSK's eye signals
  2. Five things one should know before they knock on MSK's cabin (so that they don't end up dead)
  3. Eight ways to get into MSK's good graces

Sookie: (Scribbling down all of Geet's options hurriedly) Have you finalized on any?

Geet: No, none at the moment. But I will come up with something soon. Since I have some silly report to read, I will utilize that time for greater causes for greater good.

Sookie: Of course. Not reading reports and making money by writing unnecessary things about your boss is a greeeea-a-t cause.

Geet: Come on Sookie, loosen up a bit. Don't you get tired being preachy all the time?

Sookie: What do you wish to buy with your next published document.

Geet: Hmm...I am thinking of buying good (high end, of course) laptop. Let's see...

"What the hell is going on here? Geet, where are the invoices that need my signature? I told you in the morning that I wanted it yesterday." He barged in as if he owned the place. Well, in reality he did but you get the point right?

Sookie: I…I…err….urg….umm…errr…aaa…

"Okay, who is this imbecile who isn't able to make a coherent word? Are you associating yourself with these kinds of people Geet? No wonder your brain is getting slower and slower with each passing day." He bit out.

Sookie: I…me…aah…here…Geet…err…document…umm…

"Please don't try to talk and spread your virus all over the building. I already have one semi lunatic here to take care of. Geet, where the heck are those invoices?"

"Here you go. And be nice to the girl." She rolled her eyes as she responded.

"Whatever. Make sure you sanitize your cabin. I don't want to catch the virus which has made this girl go glassy eyed and speechless." He lashed out one last time and left the cabin.

Geet: (Highly smug) That's MSK for you, love.

--Sookie--

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hey!

wow..LOved reading this!!

Sweet_Ashum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Sookie: (Glaring) That wasn't a compliment, you nitwit. You are abusing your association with MSK by doing things like these.

Lolz loved it Sookie di!

N good to see you here 😃

N even u stammer in front of Maan??? *eyebrows raised*

Do write some more

Waiting for the next

Take care

Ankita_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
nice interview.......luved it......
lovely.ravs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow....
  it's nice loved it......
tanya_vi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Really Sookie,  I seriously want to take a peep inside your brain😆😆😆..how do you come up with all these ideas ,yaar??? very funny😆😆😆 and thank you so much for bringing this smile on my face..😊.I so badly needed it today.
😆
-Sookie- thumbnail

Originally posted by: geet.a

hey!

wow..LOved reading this!!

Thank you so much! :-)
-Sookie- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sweet_Ashum

Lolz loved it Sookie di!

N good to see you here 😃

N even u stammer in front of Maan??? *eyebrows raised*

Do write some more

Waiting for the next

Take care

Hello,

Thanks for the comment...And please, no "di" in front of my name...am just Sookie :-)
No, I don't stammer in front of Maan :D It was creative license...kind of self mockery since I am spending way too much time writing about Geet and ignoring my FFs :-)

Thanks!
S

Sur_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
fantastic
i wish Geet really had those kinds of brains...would have made the serial much better.
Sookie stammering is a sight worth watching...;)
it seems like Geet is going to exploit her boss completely now...poor guy is literally on sale. sigh.
great work
niceto laugh after a long time
Sur
RadiantTreasure thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Hey sookie*
That was great!!!loved it totally..Geet's answers and u r questions...and then comes MSK..hehe..lovely..lovely..
Waiting for the next editions by geet..

--Secrets behind MSK's eye signals
--Five things one should know before they knock on MSK's cabin (so that they don't end up dead)
--Eight ways to get into MSK's good graces

Am already dreaming to read them.. 😍
Waiting for an interview by the man himself MSK..someday soon.. 😉
Good wishes..
Sri:-)