FF The Billionaire's Lawfully Wedded Wife(P6-Pg11)

MeetPremeer thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey guys, I know the title probably sounds like title of some Mills and Boon romance but before any one points it out later I would like to clarify that the story is solely mine and I haven't copied it from anywhere. Plz give me a chance as this is my first ff in this forum. The storyline is the same as in serial. It starts from when Maan says that hatefull things to Geet.

The Billionaire's Lawfully Wedded Wife
Part 1

" Sir, why are you here? Is there anything left to say to me that you took the pain to come here? What do you want more from me? Isn't it enough that because of your single-tracked brain I was forced to live my job twice?...", said Geet helplessly.

" Geet listen to me. Just atleast.." Maan tried to say but was cut of by Geet.

" Nahi sir. Aaj aap sunege aur main bolungi. Each and every problem in your life is created by me haina sir. If anything went wrong in your office its Geet's flaut. If anything that went wrong in your office in your home that also is Geet's flaut haina. Don't worry sir, main aab aapko aur pareshan nahi karungi. Par sir jaane se pehle ek baat jarrur kahungi. I gave my hundred percent while working for you sir. I know you belive i am at flaut but sir your office has got camera all over see the vidoes just once on the days problem was there you wiill come to know." said Geet as took the her suitcase with herself and shut the door of outhouse on Maan Singh Khurana's face.

Geet didn't know were she would go from here but she did know that she didn't want anything to do with the person who doesn't trust her and thinks so lowly about her.

Maan knew that he made a big mistake by saying those things to her. He didn't really mean any of it. But that girl just makes him lose all control. The Maan Singh Khurana one of the Wealthiest man in World who is always focus has a weakness and that is he cannot control his emotions around her.

Now she is gone. He knows that she doesn't know anyone in delhi except Pinky and her father. He would give her sometime to cool down then go to her as he knows she will go there only but first he will have to see the videos and see if there was really someone else who wanted to frame Geet.

I know that it is short but if I get positive reviews than I will surely continue. And plzzzzzzzzzz review guys.

Part 1- 1
Part 2- 2
Part 3- 3
Part 4- 7
Part 5- 9
Part 6- 11
Edited by MeetPremeer - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.sireesha. thumbnail
Hi Dear

Its a great start. 👏loved it. Please continue soon😊
bluedreamz953 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
please please continue
ur title attracted me
ur story seems great too
please please continue and add me to the pm list if ur continuing
Jess. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Please do continue :)
tash1301 thumbnail
wow, this is quite good, you should definitely continue ;P
Anjali-K thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Interesting concept, love the title, please do continue soon.
tes_v1 thumbnail
Ooooh! It is indeed a M&B like title and it also suggests an interesting concept. Maaneet marriage coming? Next? I'd definitely say, "CONTINUE!"

~Tia
swetha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey looks very interesting.. do continue soon n plzz do pm me the updates
anufa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice start!!!!
plz continue....n pm me!!!
-Amrita2010 thumbnail