FF: AN evening at Dargah

Ok21 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Geet track has love and all exciting love story of Maan and Geet....... 😉... I was just wondering if no cruel Dev and Naintara are in picture... what if Geet and Maan sit outside Dargah and have peaceful talk... may be they can start topic about Dadi's health and bit mature way as they are in public...with no arrogance from Maan and madness from Geet......

Geet says what she want to say... why she want to stay back in this house as she is carrying child and she feels more confident because of Maan so far  her support and advise knowingly and unknowingly.... She will need courage to fight world .... but in her thoughts she will realise her life has changed since Dhaba night and she feels more changed in herself and that Maan has changed from support to need for her...not in monetory terms but somewhere deep in heart she started caring for him.... and she will hold Maan's hand and then release.... but will stop herself from expressing her love and will start Hoshiyarpur yaadein.... saying he is the one who really saved her unborn child .....as mother she want to give birth to child even though his legal father deceived both mother and child..... left them at airport on wedding night Maan has full scope of expressions.. broken, shocked, happy, sad, no one on this world can describe what he is feeling (surely Gurmeet can do it).... He may want to ask but no words will come out of his mouth.....

Geet will continue without seeing at him...but in emotions... Maan hates emotions but its her child which makes her fight for that house...but these emotions are not for Maan as to catch him or what he accused her to take his money. She want to work hard and earn living thats why she took job from Dadi without knowing....She will add she is clarifying everything because fate everytime brings them close and creates misunderstanding... so now everything is clear she will go once Dadi is better and she will search new job meanwhile.....

Geet will want to add that she loves him so she want to go away, But she is not allowed or right to do that... and phone will ring....and Dev will ask Maan about Dadi and he is coming back and taking Dadi to Khurana Mansion....So they can take care....Maan is not ablle to talk and says as Dadi wish.....

Now after this I am wondering if Dev should see Geet first or Geet should see Dev first....
Edited by Ok21 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

radiant_raisa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Nice Prediction 👍🏼. I think Dev should see Geet first...since he's already seen her before, it makes the moment a little lighter.
tara1978 thumbnail
I like the prediction.  I don't know why I don't want Dev to see Geet.  I want Geet to tell Maan the truth about her past first to avoid any misunderstanding between their relationship. 
beforesunrise thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i wud luv if story goes in this way
latifa_28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I wish if some mirecle happens and they two got married in Dargah. Afterword what happen doesn't matter. Dev-nayan will not able to do anything.
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
i really hope she tells him before dev sees her and nt-dev cook up some false story!
Armu4eva thumbnail
Hey.......very nice prediction..n one that gives me so much hope... I realy realy want....that Geet is able to tell her situation to Maan..as in her preggers n being cheated...minus the name......

Dun want any misunderstandings in Maneets love paradise........

Thanx dear..u hv really made me feel good..
SuhaniSonia thumbnail
It would be so nice if they had such a heart to heart talk especially from Geet's point of view. I doubt that will happen but i would rather Geet tell him about the pregnancy than him just find out.