Maaneet FF: Destined To Be...[Note Pg. 30]

wintersunshine thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Hey guys' I really wanted to write an FF after watching today's episode, because I feel extremely bad for Geet and this is what I think should happen. I completely understand what Maan is going through, but his actions in today's episode just did not settle well with me' and if you disagree with me then I apologize😊. I love Maan's character and respect his characteristics and nature, but his words today and treatment towards Geet was a little too much for me. If you guys don't agree with me and don't like the FF then let me know as to whether I should continue with the FF' this is my first time so I probably won't be good' uske liye bhi Sorry 😆😆

~PM List~

1. ttrrss
  2. sonu4ever
  3.  .sireesha.
  4. febinyusuff
  5. Miss-Riz
  6. sosweetsumi
  7. anufa
  8. blueflames
  9. -afsha-
  10. amrita2010
  11. rinky88
  12. swetha10
  13. sweet cherry
  14. kinno
  15. Maneetkraze
  16. pickle6586
  17. Giginaik
  18. MaanEET_FAN
  19. bDgT
  20. *angel 94*
  21. alias90
  22. kooliio
  23. bluedreamz953
  24. sarita21992
  25. Maan4EVA
  26. krati5
  27. Dhara_s
  28. kashndsel4eva
  29. shivangi783
  30. Tishuu
  31. shah10
  32. cutee987
  33. solicitude
  34. 353115
  35. Maania
  36. tinatartari
  37. 96321478
  38. harikashiva25
  39. pushpi
  40. esha143
  41. mrk_1
  42. pop77
  43. maangeetcrazy
  44. sharmake11
  45. bshah856
  46. ramyayuppy
  47. madhavipatil
  48. muskaan_22285
  49. marzia
  50. taani
  51. kellz
  52. preet07
  53. Rocks.Dhara

My FF starts out from today's episode when Dadima asks Geet not to leave.

~Part 1 - Page 1~

~Part 2 - Page 5~

~Part 3 - Page 7~

~Part 4 - Page 10~

~Part 5 - Page 13~

~Part 6 - Page 17~

~Part 7 - Page 21~

~Part 8 - Page 26~

Thank You for Reading 🤗

~Part 1~

Maan ya Swabhimaan?

Geet Beta please mere paas ruk jaao, Dadima requested and put geet in a fix. She couldn't deny Dadima neither could she stay in the outhouse with Maan.

"Sir, Kya aap thoda time bahar ja sakte hai? Mujhe Dadima se akele main kuch baat karni hai!" Geet requested him politely despite his rude behavior. She just didn't want to waste anymore energy arguing with him and hearing more accusations especially about her character.

Kyun? Taaki tum apne in magarmach aasoonon se Dadima ko phaasa sako aur yaha is outhouse main raho? Bellowed Maan "Akhir chahti kya ho tum? Kyun mere aur mere parviaar ke peeche padi ho'?"

CHUP HO JAAIYE MAAN!!! Dadima said sternly and held her hand out to Geet and asked her to sit beside her on the bed. Maan got up angrily.

Geet Beta tum uski baaton ka bura mat mano' Aur aap Mr. MAAN SINGH KHURANA jaaiye jakar bahar intezaar keejiye jab tak main aur Geet baat nahi kar lete.

"Lekin Dadima'," Maan tried to argue

Maan humne kaha na aapse, JAAIYE bahar Dadima said a little louder. Maan was really surprised with how Dadima was reacting and he blamed Geet for it. She had never raised her voice with him. He stormed out of the room and banged the door really hard angrily cursing Geet all the while and muttering' "Samjhti kya hai apne aapko, ek baar dadima se baat karle phir I'll deal with her"

"Yeh Maan bhi na'gussa toh jaise har waqt naak par hota hai," Dadima said sadly to geet. Dadima caressed Geet's cheek very lovingly and said, "Beta isse pehle ki aap kuch kahe, maan ki taraf se hum aapse maaf' Geet cut her off before she could apologize by clamping her hand on Dadima's mouth and said, Dadima Maan sir ne mujhse jaise bhi baat ki ho aur treat kiya ho'. Usmain aapki koi galti nahi aur aap mujhse badi hai, aap please mujhse maafi mangkar mujhe sharminda mat kijiye.

Dadima smiled widely listening to her words' it was very hard to find such sanskari and respecting girls in today's corporate world. Oh how she wished Maan wouldn't be so hard headed and accept his feelings for Geet so she could get them married. "Theek hai Geet, hum aapse aisa kuch nahi kahenge jo aapko taqleef de, ab aap kahiye aap humse kya baat karna chahti thi."

She saw hesitation on Geet's face as she turned her head away from Dadima and started playing with her dupatta. Dadima held Geet's face and made her look towards her and said lovingly, "Geet aapko humse darne ki koi zaroorat nahi hai, aap humein Dadima maanti hai na toh phir ruk kyun gayi, baataiye humain."

Geet slowly got up from the bed and stood by the window feeling the cool winds outside calming her nerves down a little as Dadima waited patiently. Once she got a hold of herself she took a deep breath and turned towards Dadima confidently and said, "Dadima' main yeh toh nahi jaanti ki aapne mujhe yeh job kyun di, yeh jaante hue bhi ki who mujhse kitni nafrat karte hai aur mujhe job se nikalne ke baad bhi, par I can't thank you enough Dadima kyunki agar jab aap meri help nahi karti toh pata nahi main kahan jaati'. Apne mujhe bina jaane, bina koi qualifications dekhe meri majboori ke waqt meri help ki' lekin Dadima aaj jab aap mujhse yahan rukhne ke liye keh rahi hai'. Main nahi kar paaongi! Sorry dadima main jaanti hoon ki maine aapse wade kiya tha lekin '.. Geet paused as she was choking with her bitter memories flooding back to her'

She took a deep breath and continued' "Dadima isse pehle ki main apko mere jaane ki wajah baton, main aapse kehna chahti hoon ki maine aaj tak Maan Sir ki baaton ka kabhi bura nahi maana, kyunki mujhe lagta tha ki unke ateet main kuch aisa hua tha jiski wajah se woh aurton se itni nafrat karte hai' lekin Dadima aap hi bataiye har insaan ke ateet main kuch yaadein hoti hai jo bahut taqleef deti hain' hum apni galtiyon se hi toh sikhte hai. Lekin aaj Maan ke mere character par ungli uthane ke baad main yahan nahi rukh sakti dadima'

On the other hand, Maan was getting restless waiting in his office as to what must Geet talking to dadima about' "Why the hell is she taking so long, pata nahi ab kaunsa naya natak kar rahi hai?" and hurries towards his room but stops dead in his tracks when he hears geet'.

"Dadima maine apni zindagi main bahut kuch khoya hai' aur Maan mere ateet ke baarein main kuch kuch jaante bhi hai, balki meri zindagi aaj unhi ki wajah se kyunki unhone mujhe maut se bachaya tha' she gives a sad smile to dadima' and continues' main toh delhi us insaan ko dhundne aayi thi jisne mujhse meri zindagi, mera parivaar, har rishta, maan-samman, yahan tak meri izzat le li'. Geet had angry tears flowing while saying all this but she wanted to share this with dadima'so that at least she wouldn't misunderstand her'. Dadima mere paas aaj bacha hai to sirf mera Swabhimaan' aur mujhe yaha rok kar please mujhse woh mat lijiye' main aapko dobara 'na' nahi keh paaongi' aur ek aurat hote hue aap samjh sakti hai ki jab koi uske character par ungli uthae toh' who bardaasht nahi kar sakti' I am sorry Dadima, I am really sorry!

Dadima herself was crying just listening to the pain in Geet's voice, "Geet beta yahan aao hamare paas" she called her lovingly. Geet couldn't control her emotions anymore and hugged dadima and lay her head in her lap.

"Dadima I didn't really mean to put you through all this, am sorry I just couldn't help myself and bekar main apko apni baaton se pareshaan kiya woh bhi jab aapki tabyat theek nahi hai' I am sorry Dadima."

Dadima shushed Geet and ran her hands on her head and said, "Geet mujhe khushi ki apne mujhpar itna bharosa karke apna past share kiya' main yeh toh nahi jaanti ki kab, kyun aur kaise aapke saath woh sab hua.. lekin hum apko pressurize nahi karenge aap jab bhi humain poora sach batana chahe bata sakti hai."

Thank you dadima' thank you so much and geet kissed her on the cheek and said chaliye aap aaram kijiye waise bhi sir neeche pareshaan ho rahe honge ki main aapke saath itni daer tak kya kar rahi hoon, aur shaam ho chuki hai isse pehle ki bahut daer ho jaaye main apna saman pack kar ke chalti hoon!

Maan who heard the whole conversation between Dadima and Geet couldn't believe his ears' he had detected the pain in her voice and was really upset that even he had caused her the same trying to defend himself from the weird feelings he was having about her. He wanted to stop her and apologize to her' but his ego wouldn't let him bow down in front of someone especially a woman! But his actions weren't justified and he had to apologize to her' he'd done it once before, he could do it again' he opened the door and stepped inside.

Geet was busy packing and dadima was lost in her thoughts and looking at Geet sadly, she'd gotten really attached to the girl and would miss her terribly! but she was more worried of how Geet would manage in the outside world, just as she was about to say the same to Geet the door opened and Maan stepped inside with an expressionless face..

He saw that she was packing already and had to hurry and fix his mistake, he went a little closer to the bed where Dadima was lying and called out to her hesitantly, "Geet"

Next Part: Maan ne roka, lekin kya Geet ne suna?

Guys please let me know what you think truthfully, if you think I should stop lemme know also chappals and criticism is always welcome lol!!!🤣   👍🏼 👎🏼 ??

Edited by wintersunshine - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ttrrss thumbnail
really awsome...plzzz...update quickly ...
wintersunshine thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ttrrss

really awsome...plzzz...update quickly ...

Glad you liked it... will update soon😊
sonu4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Mind blowing yaar 😲😃👏👏
What a thought yaar, i wish this really happens tonight 😳👏👏
It was really beautifully written ⭐️👏
And yeah the titlle is really apt to the FF 👏 
Please keep updating, cant wait for the next part 😳
Hope the things will get sorted out 😃

Love,

Humera 🤗
.sireesha. thumbnail
Hi Buddy

Thats really a wonderful FF. Loved It. You r just amazing. You are a gifted writer. Please do continue the FF. Eagerly waiting for the next part. Hats off to you.
febinyusuff thumbnail
good one.. pls update soon :)
Miss-Riz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey really good ff update soo. :)
sosweetsumi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
loved it really hope everything go well and maan stop geet
do continue
bye sumi
anufa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
dat is really awsum!!!

continue soon...n pm me wen u do so!!!
blueflames thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
loved it plz do write the next part...😊
I was thinking along the same lines bt haven't tried my hand at writing ever....so i would say tht u gave voice to my thoughts too