Lolz~Maaneet AFTR MARRAIGE~*O-S*(replies pg5 & 8)

SimplyNice thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
hey ppl! wassup yo?

i just had a sudden brainstorm & so i ended up writing something!
if u guys like it i mite continue...& i mean MIGHT..not sure....anyways...
so yeah read it & i must warn u...this is the MAAN & GEET STORY...so be ready for some nonstop action lolz!

for the time being its a one-shot...unless i get good reviews & ofcourse... another Brainstorm hehe...
okay so yeah...MAAN & GEET...
They r married now..all the dev issue & things sorted & its been 2months since they have been married...

I HAVE YET TO THINK OF A NAME...Meanwhile i'll call it

"GEET KI SHAAN
MAAN PARESHAAN!"

*specail thx to all the fairies i met on IF :)
this one is for u guys!!*

...enjoy ppl!!

Maan wakes up inda morning, to find Geet near her closet sorting her clothes out... humming merrily..
Maan smiles & looks at his beautiful wife....his life....
He Just cant live without her...he still cant believe this is really him & her togather at long long last...never had he ever imagined that two different ppl could fall so madly in love with eachother...Destiny plays its own games..

It hadnt been easy...what with all the dev fiasco...& than her spontaneous abortion...he still remembers what she became after all that & shudders at the thot of her back than.....& it had certainly not been easy for her...trying to forget all those grim memories..
BUT that was their past...which had taken a back seat in their lives.......

This was their present...HIM & HER TOGATHER FOREVER...

he looks up once again just in time to see her smiling......his favourite angelic smile that captivated his senses so that he rememberd nothing as soon as she flashed it his way.....
her Innocent big eyes...which makes him forget himself even,let alone the world......
her Beautiful face that has its on glow & infront of which everything else dims into oblivion....

He cant take it anymore...the longing intensifies... & so he gets up slowly ,eyes fixed on her.... & walks towards her with his heart bursting with nothing but love...

Geet gasps suddenly as she feels his arms snaking their way from her back,entwining around her abdomen as he lays his head on her shoulder
she closes her eyes with a deep sigh......
he smiles as he sees her closed eyes & notices that beautiful smile playing at her lips...he whispers lightly in her ear...

Maan:"kyun? darr gai Mrs Maan Singh Khurana?"

Geet blushes profusely: "Aray aap..aap kab uthay?"

Maan: "bus abhi.....Tou.. Maan Singh Khurana ki biwi yahan pe itni subah subah kya karahi hai?" *bumps his head softly in hers*

Geet smiles blushing some more & slowly untangles herself from his arms...
"AAp jaayiye pehle fresh hojaeye..main aap ke lye naashta laga leti hun...
Maan playfully: "oh ho..tou ab Mrs Maan khurana..MR MAAN KHURANA pe hukum chalaanay lageen hmmm?"
Geet following his playfullness:" haan kyun nahi? after all aapke saath rehti hun..aapki koi tou achi aadat seekhungi naa..*all red with her bhaarti naari sharam*..chalain ab jaayiyay jaldi.."
Maan turns around presses his back agianst the wall,crossing his arms & rolls his tongue against his cheek. Than with a mischievious grin...
"nahi jaaonga.. kya karloogi?" looks at her challengingly with eyes full of mischief & a small smile playing at his lips'

Geet smiles than looks up with so much love in her eyes that Maan... in a kind of trance unfolds his arms... slowly... & takes a step in her direction with dreamy eyes...

When suddenly.......

GEETS EXPRESSION CHANGES...... AND SHE YELLS!

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH ULLU DA PATHA KAMINA KUTTA HOW DARE UUUUU"

MAAN LOOKS AT HER BAFFLED!:
"WHAT KYA HUA?? MAINE KUCH NAHI KYA!"

GEET: "NAHI CHORUNGI TUJHE KANIMAY!"

MAAN SHOCKED:" geet?!"

Geet: "HARAAMKHOR!!"

Maan Loudly: "GEEEEEEEET!!!!!
YEH KYA BAKWAS HAI? TUM TUM MUJE GAALI DERAHI HOU!! APNAY PATTI KO?? TUMHARI HIMAT KAISAY HUI!
TUM...geet? GEET kahan jaarahi hou! MERI BAAT ABHI KHATAM NAHI HU...*stops as soon as he sees what she had gone for*

She had run to the other side of the room to retrieve something from behind the closet & now had a big HORRIBLE looking jhaaro in her hand that she was brandishing at him menacingly!

for a moment..Maan just stared at her..gaping open mouthedly...not believeing what was infront of his eyes...not at all digesting the sudden change from an angel to this hideous monster...
Maan was beyond shocked to say anything...
Both stare at eachother...
one pair of eyes Dripping with venom....
the other Too shocked,confused & scared to begin with...

Maan thinking* yeh larki sach much paagal hogai hai?.....haan yehi hoga.....warna thori dair tak tou theek thee? kya main itna ganda lagraha hun ussay? sirf fresh honay ke lye nahi gaya aur itna drama?? yeh tou meri bhi MAA nikli"

Geet thinking* AAJ NAHI CHORUNGI ISSAY! jabse main yahan ayee hun..issne muje bohot torture kiya hai! aaj nahi..aaj issko sabaq sikhakay rahungi! isski akkarr main nikaloonga! ITNA MAARONGI ke isko iski naani..nahi naani nahi...haan..DAADI YAAD AJAYEGI! aaj tou issay iski DAADI bhi nahi bacha sakti mujse!*

Maan snaps out of his thots as he sees geet coming towards him...jhaaro raised high...stealthily....like a lion about to jump & conquer its prey..
Maan:" Geet! dekho agay mat barhna! main kehta hun wahin ruk jao!! AAGAY MAT BARHO!

Geet continues to approach with the jhaaro looking really scary...

Maan frustrated,"GEET TUMHARA DIMAGH KHARAB HOGAYA HAI? tum yeh kya karahi hou! MAIN KEHTA HUN WAHIN RUK JAO!"

geet covers a few more steps!

Maan's eyes wide with shock! he tries another track
M: "Acha meri baat...suno ...GEET.... dekho tum meri baat suno aramse baith ke baat kartay hain..chalo ao.."

G: " NAHI! AAJ MAIN NAHI CHHORUNGI BOHT HUA!

Maan, whose eyes r literally gonna pop out of their sockets any minute....is really scared thinking geet has lost it.... all the tension before their marraige had taken its toll on her...he tries again lovingly,
"Geet..jaan...dekhou Tum jou kahogi ab wohi hoga..ab tou main woh har cheez karta hun na jo tum kehti hou? dekhou tum jhaaro wahan rakho...hum aramse...

Geet:gives him a quizzical look & than gains back her composure" hargiz nahi! aaj faisla hokar rahega!"

Maan: "Acha dekho *taking a step back as geet is nearing* tum ..ah..tum chahti ho na main fresh hojaun? dekhou main bus abhi jaata hun...dekhou *turns to escape to the washroom*
Geet:" WAHIN RUKJAYEAY! WAHAN SE HILYEGHA MAT!!"
Maan loosing his patience," TUMHARA DIMAGH KHARAB HOGAYA HAI!! *in heart praying oh babajee muje isse bachao! yeh larki tou paagal hou gai finally! meri raksha karna babajee... Hayeen??.yeh main kya barbaraa raha hun isski tarha? oh God help!!!*

GEET:" HAAN HAAN MAIN PAAGAL HOGAI HUN!! PAR AAJ KISI KI NAHI SUNOONGI!! AAJ MAIN YEH KARKAY RAHOONGI"

Maan begging now: "Ruko meri baat suno..dekhou aaj dinner pe chalaingay ussi dhaabay pe..main khud tumhe apnay *yuck* HAATHOUN SE KHILAUNGA AUR KHUD BHI KHAUNGA! *gags than takes a step back*"

Geet dangerously whispers: "maine kaha...wahin rukjayeyay".

Maan tries one last time to talk sense into her..seriously this time......:"dekho Geet plzzzz..meri baat suno...Geet...GEEEET!! AAAAAAAH *ducks just in time as geet raises jhaaro & strikes...
& pins the LIZARD on the wall lolz!

GEET: "AHA! GOTCHAAAA!! pakar lya tuje chhipkalli ki aulad kuttay kaminay!! barra shaarna bana phiraha tha tu! ab pata laga yahan ka boss kaun hai! tune mujse panga liya? MUJSE!! dekha Mrs Geet Maan Singh Khuaran se koi nahi jeet sakta! haina jee? *looks around for approval from Maan &sees him on the ground cowering with his arms raised high protecting his face*

"maan jee? aap wahan kya karahay hain neechay?...*chirpily in pure geet style*...hehe dekhiyay maine iss Chipkalli ko Akhar kaar Pakkar hi lyaaa!!
hun na main kamaal ki? Geet se bachna mushkil hi nahi NAAMUMKIN HAI haha!" *looks at Maan brightly waiting for praise*

Maan 1st opens one eye..looks at geet..than the jhaaro..than the lizard pinned beneath the jhaaro...checks himself for any injury..& exhales loudly in relief & thanks babajee from the bottom of his heart for saving his life...than it dawns upon him that he is still on the ground so he gets up hastily!
"umm...tum...*looks at the wall trying to compose himself with difficulty* ahem...Tum iss Chhipkalli ki baat karahi thi?"

Geet innocently " ofcourse! yehi tou hai jiske peechhay main itnay dinoun se thi! dinoun nahi MAHINOUN SE THI! *wraps it in a newspaper & throws it out*
ullu de pathay ne mera jeena haram kiya tha! par *turns around to look at him more closely* aap wahan zameen par kya karahay thay?..aur aapka chehra itna utra hua kyun hai jee aur Hayo Rabba! * takes in a sharp breath covering her mouth* aapko itna paseena bhi arah hai jee?! *Maan wipes his brow quickly & mainatains his demeanor* aap theek tou hain jee?
Maan: "haan haan main bilkul theek hun..muje kya hoga?*wipes some more sweat*..woh bus thori garmi lagrahi hai aur ..main jaakar fresh hokay aata hun"

Geet:" Nahi nahi nahi....aap mujse Chhuparahay hain.*checks his forehead & he moves away from her irritably as she keeps doing her examination*
Maan irked: "GEET chhorro muje kuch nahi hua! main theek hun samjhi tum?
Geet : "kuch tou baat hai...ek minute ek minute...*suddenly it dawns upon her..as she sees him wiping off more sweat& avoiding her gaze*
"kahin aapko aisa laga ke woh sub main aapko.........?"*eyes wide in horror*

Maan looks at her with a jerk,slightly taken aback at being caught... but as always composes himself;" nahi nahi tou..paa..paagal hogai hou kya?
Geet stubbornly:" TOU aap wahan neechay kya karahay thay phir bataeye?
Maan feeling trapped moves away from her & with his back to her,"haan woh meri..meri ...uh..haan Watch....watch gir gayi thee woh utharaha tha
*geet smirks at his silly attempts at a lie*...aur haan... tou... mera naashta kahan hai? jaldi lekey ao... boht book lagi hai" looks everywhere but Geet!

When Maan gets no respomse..he turns around to see whether she is there or gone & finds her standing there with that annoying smirk & hands on her sides...
Geet raises eyebrows: "Ghari? aapki ghari aapke drawer main hai...maine khud rakhi thee..."
Maan tries to come up with something else but sounds like a broken recorder..."Haan woh..woh main...uhhh"

Geet bursts out laughing at his sorry state laughing hysterically!

Maan: annoyed," tum tum hans kyun rahi hou haan? main jhoot bolraha hun? *emphasizing with his hands pointing at the place where he was crouching few mins ago* mujse ghari girgai thee wahan jo maine time dekhne ke lye nikaali thee samajh aya,ussi ko utharaha tha!"
Geet:" U mean this..*opens drawer to reveal his watch&wallet lying on top of his files....maan looks at it defeated...& THAT look ticks her off & she laughs holding her sides..tears running down her eyes lol*

Geet:"main jaanti hun aap wahan kyun thay..OMG HAHAHAHAHA!!"
Maan sarcastically ," Haan kaho kyun tha?"
Geet:" Kyunki...HAHAHAHA...kyunki....HAHAHAHAHA... OMG AAP SAMJHAY MAIN AAPKO.?...AHAHAHAHA WOH SUB KUCH HAHAHA keh..rahi..thi?? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *laughs uncontrollably! annoying the crap out of Maan*

Maan through clenched teeth,"aisi koi baat nahi hai! main apni ghari dhoondraha tha!! aisa kuch nahi tha! MUJE pata tha tum Chhupkalli ko maarna chaahti thi issi lye raastay se hat gaya tha main!"

Geet:" OH ACHA?? aur apnay moun par haath iss tarha kyun rakha tha jaisay GODZILLA aaagaya hou

Maan: " TUM kisi Godzilla se kum nahi hou!!? tumhe dekh ke tou GODZILLA BHI DARR JAYEGA!
dekhou apnay ganday daant kaisay dikharahi hou Godzilla jaisay!

Geet suddenly forgot what she was laughing for & looked at him with daggers in her eyes,
" HAW!! AAPNAY MUJE GODZILLA KAHA!"
"GODZILLA KO GODZILLA NAHI tou kya ANGELINA JOLIE kahun? oh no wait...tum tou apnay aapko ASHWARIYA SAMAJHTI hou na! shakal dekhi hai? iss khush fehmi se nikal jao tou behtar hai!" *smirks victoriously thinking he had hit a nerve there! it was her weak point..although he loved her & quite frankly wudnt acknowledge ashwariya even if she walked past him...such was the extent of his love that nobody was worth looking at! he was all eyes & ears for his wife...the most BEAUTIFUL girl on the planet :)*

Geet *sarcastic*: AH haa ha haa! baray aye muje Godzilla kehne waalay! aap tou Raavan hain Raavan...DUSHT DAANAV DARINDA RAAVAN!
*that wiped the smirk off his face*

Maan angrily: KYA KAHA!

*now it was geet's turn to smirk,she knew that this was HIS weak point! although same was the case here..she loved him unconditionally..but in no circumstances wasshe going to let him win a round! these were the moments where she just couldnt let HIM have all the fun & get away with it!! after all..she was a pakki punjaaban from hoshiyaarpur haha!*

Geet:"MAINE KAHA RAAVAN jo ek chhotti Chhupkalli se dar gaya hawwwww oyeeee tut tut tut * mocks him&starts laughing hysterically at the look on his face..cuz she knew how maan hated to be called all those names...specailly A COWARD...
geet was silently doing the victory dance as she saw Maan seething with anger now*

Maan:" MAIN AUR CHHUPKALI SE DARGAYA??? MAAN SINGH KHURANA KISI se nahi darta!! SAMJHI TUM?? maine barray shairoun(lions) ka shikaar kiya hai, jungle main bhairiyoun ke saath raha...

Geet: "magar ek chipkali se dargaye HAYEEE * dramatically puts her hand on her head with a tragic look*

Maan: tumne muje darpook kaha?

Geet: AY LE..darbook ko darpok nahi tou kya BAHADUR kahoongi? waisay aapkay office wala watchman bhi aapse zyada bahadur hai,aur uska naam bhi bahadur hai WAH what a coincidence! *maan looks at her with disgust*
Aur uski body dekhi hai aapne..?
Maan: GEEEET!!!
Geet: salman khan jaisay itay waday waday dolay sholay hain unkay *& geet continues laughing...enjoying now..as she feels the waves of victory washing over her*

Maan annoyed out of his wits...silently says.."bus ab isske aagay ek shabd aur nahi... chup hojao..."
Geet points at him & doubles with laughter!

Maan dangeroulsy: "Maine kaha chup hojao...tumne suna nahi?...*thinking* yeh larki muje sach much paagal kardegi*

Geet pats on his shoulder:" AAp kahin apna purana ghissa pitta dailogue tou nai souchrahay ke *imitates his voice & look* Yeh larki muje paagal kardegi??"

Maan just glares at her & she stops laughing,finger on her lips...
as soon as she sees Maan looking all haughty again,she couldnt control doubling up with fresh peel of laughter!

Maan glares at her: " tum aisay nahi manoogi..."
Geet shakes her head still laughing hehe

Maan: MAINE KAHA CHUP!! * pins geet to the wall & presses his hand on her mouth...*
they r very close.....both feel the intensity of their situation...their proximity......too close.....everything evaporating around them in2 nothingness
Just Him...& Her.... :)

OKAYYYY so this was it! hope u enjoyed as much as i enjoyed writing!
Love ya all :)

awaiting ur comments!! :DEdited by SimplyNice - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

radiant_raisa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
πŸ˜† very funny and very good
sweet cherry thumbnail
omg that was amazing
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz do continue it
can u plz PM me once u done
i love it
i cant wait wat u have nxt i hope der sum love happening  πŸ˜‰
funnymonkey thumbnail
one word WOW!!! keep it up....continue on!!!!!
AshiYuvi4life thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
ALOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ROFL 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

I loved it! I couldn't believe it when you told me on fb, but omg it was awesome! damn hilarious. I can totally picture them arguing even after they're married! rofl
Antares thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Alia!!!!!πŸ€—

Whoa! That can't be your 1st OS......that was too good to be a first......seriously! I was literally laughing out loud....🀣🀣.....it was hilarious, cute and romantic......all rolled into one.......just superb! Haww.....Maan is so scared of her.......good going, Geet! Do write more......I so wanna read them......continue this!
her_story thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
wow that was hilarious...i jus cant stop laughing...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
i cud imagine each and everything in my head...soo funnyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Thumari_Mahi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Omg ii Loved Dis!! Plzz Continue!! N Plzz Continue!! Also Plzz Add Me To Your Pm List! πŸ˜› 
xXSonuXx thumbnail
ooo i loved ittπŸ˜† omg u have to write moreπŸ˜›
Jenifer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Alooooooooooooo!

You've gotta be the nuttiest fairy ever. What a one shot! I was laughing like a hyena all the way through!

*all red with her bhaarti naari sharam*
ROFL! Only you could come up with directions like that! But what took the cake was Maan pinning his hopes on Babaji...🀣