Your love is what keeps me going.. OneShot

cooldude10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Hello guys! πŸ€— Okay now, i had absolutely NOTHING to do so i tried my hand in penning down my imaginations. i'm no good at it but i wanted to write an OS on MaNeet. Comments and criticisms always are welcome :) P.S: i'm no good in creative writing, πŸ˜†

Your love is what keeps me going... 

Geet looked behind her and she could see him staring at her. His eyes were blood-shot. They had real pain in them and that pain was because of her. There were tears, tears of agony and fury. Tears of sadness, anger, pain. She looked at him helplessly. What was she supposed to do? How was it her fault that her past was so painful? How was it her fault that she got pregnant and Maan fell in love with her? Maan was shocked and Geet knew that. She knew that he loved her. Geet closed her eyes as tears ran down her cheeks. Wishing that all of this is just really scary night mare but it wasn't. This was reality and reality was really bad. Geet couldn't bear to look at him any longer and turned to leave but Maan grabbed her arm and pulled her towards him. They were close. Really close and He asked "Why didn't you tell me this before Geet?" Geet didn't know what to say. The pain in Maan's voice was unbearable. She could sense that he was broken. She wished he never fell in love with her, everything would have been easier. "Why would I?" Geet replied, almost a whisper. This pulled the last string. Maan's grip on her arm became fierce and his voice became harsh but still a whisper "Oh right. Why would you say anything to me? I am just a random guy you bump into every now and then. I'm just a random person who was your boss. I'm just a stupid idiotic fool who fell in love with you. Why would you tell me anything? I never meant anything to you. You wouldn't even care if I died!"

"MAAN!" Geet spoke up loudly, tears running down her cheeks. Maan knew that he was hurting her. He knew that she had feelings for him. He wanted her to accept those feelings. He wanted to know why she didn't tell him. He wanted answers

"Nahi. I won't listen to anything now. You have to answer me Geet. Did I ever mean anything to you?"

"Maan, please. Let go of my arm. You are hurting me" Geet cried. But Maan didn't listen.

"Do you know how much you hurt me Geet? Do you know what I'm going through right now?" Maan replied, now a tear escaped his eyes. He slowly let go of Geet and crashed his fist against the wall, making it bleed.

"Maan! What are you crazy?" Geet shouted as she grabbed his hand in her hand.

"Why do you care Geet?" He said as he examined her face which had worry and pain written all over it. Tears escaped her eyes. But before Geet could, Maan wiped them away. Then he took her arms and pulled her close, but gently this time and asked "Why do you care?" He didn't wait for an answer, because Geet wrapped her arms around him and sobbed. "Cause I love you Maan. I didn't tell you about my past cause I never wanted you to know. I never wanted you to fall in love with me Maan. I'm not worthy of you and your love" Maan gently pulled her away and wiped her tears. He cupped her face between his hands and said "You don't know for how long I've been waiting to hear that Geet. I love you Geet. And I'd care less about what happened in your past. Nothing can change the fact that you're the only one who I love." Geet smiled while tears ran down her cheeks and Maan pulled her once again into his arms, happy that she loved him back and she'd be there for him, always.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-afsha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Nice OS
Loved it
They way Maan was angry n the way he amdse Geet confess her feelings was fab
Maan really loves her a lot n hop in serial also after truth is out they dnt seprate
I wish ur OS was lil longer
Do write sum moreπŸ˜‰
cooldude10 thumbnail
aww thankyouπŸ€— 
i'm no good in writing anything πŸ˜†
cooldude10 thumbnail
aw. no comments? am i really that bad πŸ˜†
pickle6586 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
that was so so so beautiful!!!! πŸ˜› .... i enjoyed reading it and it kinda bought made me cry when i read the confession by geet..!!!! but i smiled at the end when maan is ready to accept her despite her past..!!!! so so so lovely..!!!!

the feelings, emotions so beautifully portrayed.πŸ‘

wish the same could happen in the serial too.... 😳

soumya

Niyu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awww... soo sweet...!!

loved it..!!
its sooo awesome
u rnt bad u r awesome
do write more and more
Love Ya
Pari
ChulbuliRao thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
somehow i think this will happen...geet will hide her love from maan..so beautifully written dear....loved it.
cooldude10 thumbnail
thanks chul and pari πŸ€—
JULIEL thumbnail
awww .... that was sooo sweet!!! superb writing!!! πŸ€—
Ankita_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
th OS is awesome.....luved dat geet hide her feelings....