*Maan's Diary Entry & Inner Feelings* (#2 pg.1)

-ArhiLover- thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Heyy everyone.... i thought that now that the episodes are starting to have a lot of MaanEet moments that I should start this up... hope you like it... comment and tell me if I should keep going or not!

July 26, 2010

Dear Diary,

Today was a stressful day. But being around Geet gave me a nice feeling. I don't know why, but I always feel so happy around her. She's changing me, but is that a good thing? Anyways, by the look of it I think that I am hiding my emotions towards her really well. That day when she asked if I love her I felt like screaming to the world that "YES!!!... YESS GEET I LOVE YOU!!!" but then again I had to control my emotions. It's better that I don't tell her my feelings till I get to know about how she feels about me. I don't want her to start feeling awkward around me and leave my life forever. If Geet leaves my life then I am serious.... I will die!! What I love about her is her innocence... it never get's old.. shes always smiling. She's totally different then all those other girls that I met before.... she isn't scared of saying what she really feels.. and she never lies. Whenever Dadima asks me when I will get married... I always change the topic.. because I know that Dadima knows that the girl of my dreams is Geet... but I wont let anybody know..... for the moment!!!

Sincerely,
                                               Maan Singh Khurana
Edited by MaanEetluvr - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-aweshome_moi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Awww,tht was nyc.I liked the concept...I would suggest you to continue!!....Besht of luck!
muskanp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
u missed so many cute episodes!!!
really nice..good idea
radiant_raisa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
awh, that was so good. You should write a diary update everyday lol.
-ArhiLover- thumbnail
yeah.... i will make an entry everyday.... on weekdays there will be his emotions towards things that happened in the episodes.. and on weekends his emotions after a full week!
-ArhiLover- thumbnail
July 31, 2010

Dear Diary;

I don't know what has gotten into me. I shouldn't have grabbed Geet so close to me. I don't know why, but I was unable to control myself. I would have hugged her at the moment, but I don't think that would have been a good idea, because I don't want Geet to find out about my feelings. I don't know what has gotten into me, I felt like stabbing myself when Geet said that she would never look at my face again if it were possible. When she said if it were possible, I first thought that she liked me as well, bt then I remembered Dadima was sick. For once I felt relieved that Dadima was sick, because Geet would stay to take care of her. I knew that I should have said sorry to Geet for my bad behaviour, but for some reason, it just wasn't coming out of my mouth. For the first time I felt like how Geet felt when I would never let her clarify me of any misunderstandings. I think that I just need to relax, and stay away from Geet till she cools down. I'm going to have to say sorry to her someway, but the question is how? All I am waiting for, is the day that I find out if Geet loves me or not! That day I will go straight to Dadima and talk about marriage! If you ever read this Geet, which I hope that you don't, then I just want to say sorry for making you suffer so much in the past. I had no intention on doing that, I just wanted to hide my emotions to make people think that I was a type of person that would never change no matter what came infront of me.

Sincerely;
                    Maan Singh Khurana