*Always There For You* (MaanEet FF) ~pt.2 pg.3~

-ArhiLover- thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Heyy everyone... I started my first FF... please tell me if you like it and I will continue writing... I just want to warn you that I changed around the whole story!

It was an early summer morning and a young girl was sleeping, dreaming about the best day of her life [her wedding] which was only 2 days away.

"Wake up Geet!", yelled Pinky as she opened the curtains.
"Your getting late for your sangeet", she said while shaking Geet awake.
"Ughhh.... come back in 10 minutes!!", yelled Geet while she was half asleep.
"Dad!!! Geet wont wake up and she's getting late for her Sangeet. Tell her to get up, we have to go and get her ready!, Pinky screamed to her dad.
"Wake up Geet!! Maan jiju called!!, Pinky screamed.
"What😲!!! Give me the phone!!!, Geet shot up and hollered.
"Wow😆, when I was calling you, then you never answered, then why now!!, Pinky said with a mischevious smile😃.

Geet's face went pink in embarrassment😳. She thought that she should talk to Maan about the sangeet, because otherwise she would die of boredom. Geet was never able to go a day without talking to Maan.. and he was never able to go a day without looking at her. Now that they were getting married they both would usually sneakly call each other on the phone. As soon as pinky left she grabbed her phone from the table and dialed his number. Pick up the call Geet started to think. *Ring*Ring*. She could hear the phone ringing but nobody was picking up.
"Hurry up and pick up the call Maan, before Pinky or Uncleji comes", Geet said in nervousness.

Finally after waiting, Maan picked up the call, and Geet was furious😡!!
"Hi sweetheart! Did you miss me? Maan said in a flirtacious manner.
"Yes, I missed you.. no wonder I called you! Geet said it in such a delighted mood that she forgot she was mad.
"So, hows it going at your place?" Maan asked Geet that question like he so wanted to be over there with her.
"If I was besharam enough, then I would come right now, kidnap you and marry you... I can't wait any longer!!" Maan was being very impatient these days.
"Yeah... is that so.. anyways I'm a little worried" Geet said in an anxious voice.
"Why Geet, what happened? Why are you so worried? Did he come and try to talk to you again? Maan questioned.
"I'll tell you everything, just let the sangeet go by peacefully. I will tell you at the end of the day. I don't want to spoil your mood." Geet said in a tense voice.
They both cut the phone with a worried expression glued to Maan's face for the rest of the evening.

Precap: It's dark out, everyone's asleep! I'm going to jump through the window and meet you!

If you all liked the story so far then please leave your comments and I will write more😊😊😊!! Please tell me if you want to get added to the pm list... and I will add you😊
Edited by MaanEetluvr - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Teesha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
That was really nice 👏 you shld definitely continue writing...

Geet and Maans scene were superbly written..Im waiting for the day when Maan actually talks to Geet like that 😍

Once again, great work. And if u dont mind, can u pls PM me when u add the next part 😳
..Naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
ahaha loved the flirty maan! do continue! and please add me to your pm list if you have one :)

~Naina
simzzzzcool thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
can u pls PM me when u add the next part
-ArhiLover- thumbnail

*Pming List*

Naina2127
rajeev4aamna
amritsar007
smartnsmexxi