Zee's Oneshot- I'm Always Here

Amongthestars89 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

So girlies, since we all know that Maneet are going to live together, from Riccks post about what scenes we like to see, I'm going to do a longer version of the little scene I wrote in her topic! This really doesn't really concentrate on the romance or whatever...but a tender moment between them!!!

I'm Always Here

Geet tossed and turned in bed, huffing and puffing because she couldn't get to sleep. Well how could she? After finding out that Savatri Devi was Maan Singh Khurana's grandmother!! Lying flat on her back, hair spread across the pillow beneath and her arms sort of diagonal across her body, she huffed to move a piece of hair out of her face, but it stayed in the air for a few seconds before falling back on her forehead and across her left eye slightly, sighing quite exasperatedly, she muttered angrily to Babajui "So what's this then Babaji? What does this all mean, hmm? Please give me a sign?" finally pleading in the end. Receiving nothing, Geet sat up and started tying up her hair into a knot at the back of her head. She lifted the covers off her legs, and moved them to the floor. She leaned forward, but stopped looking at the clock which read 2.30 in the morning. She sighed as her stomach rumbled slightly and nodding slightly, she whispered to herself "Maan sir, will be asleep by now," before getting up and tip toeing to the door.

Thinking Maan was a sleep, she slowly and silently opened her door and stopped after a few inches, wincing as the door creaked very loudly. Looking down the dark hallway lit by the moonlight coming through the windows, she took a deep breath and thought to herself "It's only me and sir, nothing to worry about Geet," and continued opening the door slowly, before tip toeing down the hallway towards the staircase. She didn't notice, on her way to the kitchen that the there was a light showing from underneath the office door, not far from the kitchen.

Inside Office

Maan was looking at the latest designs that Sasha had given him over the latest project. He made some notes and then sighed heavily, chucking the pen on sheets of designs and leaned back, rubbing his eyes. He looked up at the clock and winced as he saw it was 2.30am in the morning. Sighing again, this time in tiredness, he slowly gathered up the designs and put them to one side before getting up and stretching his upper body, which made his shirt to stretch across the muscles of his chest and stomach. He scratched his head tiredly before going around the desk, towards the door. He was just about to open the door when he heard a bang coming from the outside.

He froze; hand halfway stretched to the door handle and frowned angrily, "Someone actually thinks that they can get past the security system into my outhouse? Maan Singh Khurana's outhouse?" his voice going deeper in anger and disbelief that such a person would dare to break in his home. He took off his shoes and socks, and put them aside, before taking off his shirt and leaving his vest on and switched the light off. Opening the door slowly, he peeked out and stayed very quiet, his body tensing when he heard noises coming from the kitchen. He crept out and silently stalked his way to the kitchen to confront the thief!

In the Kitchen

Geet was humming a tune in her head, dancing slightly while she was making herself a sandwich. She was at the counter near to the sink, covered by the shadows thrown by the cupboards above, so when Maan stopped at the door for the second, he couldn't really see her, only an outline of a person at the counter, swaying slightly. Geet picked up the sharp knife and started to cut the cucumber she wanted to put in her sandwich and then screamed! Maan had come up behind her and put an arm around her waist, and the other to grab her left hand and pulled her to his chest and he froze. He could feel the body in front was definitely NOT a woman and from the screaming it was definitely Geet! He closed his eyes and leant his head towards Geet's ear and said quietly, while moving his left hand from her hip to her mouth, unconsciously caressing the side of her body, and put his hand over her mouth and whispered directly into her ear, "Geet. It's me, Maan. I thought you were a burglar. Will you please calm down now?"

Geet nodded her head slowly, her breathing get faster and deeper as she was trapped between the counter and Maan, but also because she was in pain. As soon as Maan dropped his hand away, she started screaming, but this time in pain and Maan winced before quickly putting his hand back over her mouth to keep her quiet. "Geet, be quiet! It's me Maan! Why do you keep on screaming, hmmm?" Geet waved her right hand about and then her left hand still holding the knife and Maan took a few steps back, Geet still in his arms, into the moonlight coming through the window and saw something dark and dripping from the knife. He quickly looked at back her right hand and couldn't see it properly, thus he took his hand away, and spun her about in his arm, the knot at the back of her head opening up and flying her hair about behind her. He looked straight into her eyes and saw the pain clearly shining through them....he closed his eyes for a second, guilt and hurt written all over his face before he cleared his face and opened his eyes. "Stay here, okay?" Geet nodded, noticing the command in his voice and watched as Maan walked over to the light switch and put it on, before going over the other side of the kicthen and reaching for the top of the cupboard where the tell-tale medium-sized , green First Aid box was clearly seen if you looked in that direction.

She frowned slightly, pouting because she knew she would have to get a chair, if she had to get the box, while Maan only had to stretch slightly to get things from that height, and thought to herself quite childishly, "Why do I have to be so small? Ooo I hate sir for his height" glaring at his vest covered back as though it was his fault for his height, before quickly glancing away when she saw Maan turn around and her glance caught the cut on her right hand, and all the blood from her head drained away, making her very pale looking and she swayed, dropping the knife to the floor and Maan quickly ran over, dropping the box on the counter, before catching Geet, who had started to fall down. He tenderly put his hand on her head and sort of turned it into his chest, so that she won't look at the bad cut on her hand. He reached for the box and opened it, saying "It's okay Geet. I'm here aren't I? Just keep your eyes closed okay, sweetheart," carrying on saying, soothing words to Geet, who buried her head further into Maan's chest, eyes closed tightly, with tears leaking out because of the disinfectant he was using and then cleaning the cut properly.

Maan took quick glances at Geet's head, making sure she was okay and feeling her left hand scrunching up his vest in her hand. He couldn't help it; he dropped a quick kiss on top of her head for comfort and said quietly, hoping she wouldn't hear, "I'm always here for you, Geet. Always here for you," grabbing some scissors from the box to cut some bandage off the roll and putting it on the cut and wrapping it up tightly and tying a knot at her wrist. What he didn't know was that Geet actually heard what he said and she sort of froze, before a small trembling smile came onto her lips, thinking to herself, "You are Maan, you're always here for me." She moved her head away and looked at her right hand, bandaged in white and kept her small, trembling smile on, before slowly turning her head up at Maan and said looked into his eyes, full of hurt and guilt and said "Thank you Maan" and Maan looked into her grateful face and relaxed, before smiling slightly, replying back "It's no problem, Geet," before moving away to put away the rubbish and the First Aid box back in its place.

Geet bent to pick up the knife and went to the sink to wash away the blood and give it a good clean. Maan had turned back to Geet and rolled his eyes, "Geet let me do that," before going over and grabbing the knife off her, washing it before putting away. "Since I scared you, and you received a cut because of that, why don't you sit down and I'll finish making your sandwich, okay?" Geet looked at Maan, shocked that he would do such a thing, before turning away and a mischievous smile appeared on her face, thinking to herself, "I wonder what else Maan will do for me, since I cut my hand," and she sort of giggled, ideas going through her head, for this rare opportunity to get Maan to do things for her, instead of her getting things for him didn't come at all!

Maan was finishing off her sandwich and glanced back at Geet's shaking shoulders, once she had sat down and frowned, "Are you in pain Geet?" Geet stopped giggling and looked about, slightly panicking, thinking Maan had caught on what she was thinking about! "Uhm...no sir. Just a bit cold," and winced when it was clearly a warm night since the windows were open and she practically hot herself! Maan frowned at her back, confused before saying to himself, "This girl has gone totally mental, what am I going to do with her?" before turning around and walking to the table, placing the plate with the sandwich on, in front of Geet.

Maan sat down next to Geet, their legs touching beneath the table and they both looked at each other. Both Geet and Maan searched into each other's eyes, asking each other questions, yet reluctant to give answers. They both looked away when the morning bird call was heard from outside and Maan cleared his throat. "Come on Geet, I'll help you eat your sandwich and then we'll go bed, okay?" looking back at Geet sternly this time. Geet nodded quickly and reached for the sandwich only, to see Maan's hand on top of hers and hearing "I'll help you, I said," before gently taking her hand and putting it back on the table. He grabbed the sandwich and reached for Geet, slowly putting the sandwich in front of her lips and waiting for her to take her first bite. He watched as she looked back at him, before lowering her eyes slowly and took a small bite from the sandwich, his eyes then travelled from the sandwich to her lips, and tensed up seeing some sauce at the corner of her lips, his breathing getting slightly heavier and faster and tensed even more when her tongue peeked out and licked it up, and he closed his eyes tightly, hands trembling slightly. "Sir?" Geet asked worryingly.

He snapped back to reality and cleared his head, opening his eyes to see Geet's worried eyes on him, "It's okay, carry on eating," a slight blush on his cheeks. Geet nodded her head, and lowered her head to take another bite, glancing through her eye lashes, eyes twinkling in humour and curiosity as Maan...was definitely for sure was embarrassed about something. "I wonder what he was thinking about, that made him so red!" before looking away and taking the last couple of bites and cleared her throat, "I've finished sir," Maan nodded and got up, taking the plate with to the sink. "You go to bed, Geet. You'll be very tired now," Geet nodded her head before walking to the door and then stopped, she turned back slightly, watching him wash the plate and smiled gently, "Thank you sir, for everything," before walking back to her room. Maan had frozen at the sink, and then putting the plate in the dish rack, he walked back to the table and sitting down, said to the quiet room, "No problem Geet, I'm always here for you, aren't I?"....

There you have it! My fifth oneshot! *fingers aching*

If you like it you know what to do! Press the like button! πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by Zee89-Maneetfan - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-afsha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice OS jana
Loved the way Maan took care of Geet n was jus telling im alwyas there for u
Maan Singh Khurana blushed Haaye😳😳😳
It was fab
Write sum more n strt ur FF soon
Chotii thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
OMG!!! what a beautiful os!! awwwwwwww i love maneet in this lol awww! Zee! its wonderful!!! From beginning to the end I couldnt help smiling! Gosh, the entire thing is written so nicely!! like from description to dialogue, its all fab! I can totally imagine it and from quite a hot moment when he grabs her and in ur words.. "unconciously caresses the side of her" lol, it turned out so sweet!! with maan caring for her n all, n so sweet as well with geet cursing his height!!! lol aww zee this is sooo lovely!!! love the way he was comforting her with his words, with the lil kiss on her forehead awwww and then geet grabbing his vest - hayyye, u got some awesome images together here!!
i was expecting this to be posted tomorrow, but ammm sooo happy that its early! lol cos its just so ahhh great!!! and just makes me smile lots n lots lol u'v done it again, written an outstanding piece on maneet !! love it!!
Saz
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Edited by Chotii - 13 years ago
sweet_gurl93 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey

Awesome OS!!! totally loved it!! πŸ˜ƒ
the way maan was caring for geet and all, and aww geet actually was shy lol,

great, cant wait for more πŸ˜‰

Maheen xx
desigirl_18 thumbnail
Awww Zee this was soo awesome!!! very well written, OMG imagine we get something like this!!😍 Maan is soo cute, hai blushing swhoo swheet!!! loved how u ended it as well and ur descriptions are awesome!! oh u know i was soo lost in ur OS and i went to the kitchen and also got hurt by the knife myself😲..aur yahan toh koi Maan bhi nahi hai mera itnay pyaar se khayal rakhnay ke liyeπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³!!!
starchase thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
lovely zahra !!! written extremely well. i was scrollin down, i did not want it to end πŸ˜† fab work zahra. keep goin!!!thanxs for the pm:)
khakshan-aa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome OS Zee..
OMG MSK knows how to blush 😳
plz keep them coming..
aree thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow zahra i loved it 😍 haye itna pyar itni fikar par our sweet geet still not getting wats on his mind πŸ˜†
this ws undoubtedly the bessssssssssetessssssst among all ur 5 os πŸ‘
verni thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Luved every bit of it... awesome write-up..

Will be waiting for more..:)
angelic shaz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
omgg zeeee dat was amazingggg
totally fab!!!!
cnt wait 4 more
xxx