A short ff for monday pt 2 updated

beforesunrise thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey guys like all of you i'm eagerly w8ng too for monday

Well i cant do anythng other then thinkng abt maneet

so i just imagined sumthng abt maneet nd thot to share wid u hope you will like it

So here it starts :

Maan who is really pissed of by seeing the party arrangement goes to meet geet nd scold her nd ends up telling her she shudnt be here anylong nd goes bak to launch party where he is surprised to find that geet's work is really being praised and ppl r so happy nd appreciating maan even Media appreciating maan ,now maan thinks he did hurt geet instead of praising her he thinks he must go nd ask for 4givness to geet as he has been hurting her since yestrdy nd totally avoided her but again his brain tells him not to go closer to her if he wants to stay MSK 4ever .

Maan who is little interested in party nd lost in geets thots suddenly sees geet leaving party frm a corner but instead of stoping her he turns his back behind thinkn he really cant face geet now. Geet is abt to leave party but suddenly Nt nd dev enter in the party now geet who is already hurt cant take it anymore faints wid surprise dev who still feels sumwer for geet shouts her name GEET nd catch her from falling maan turns behind nd sees geet nd dev's arm he is shocked how does dev knw geet but this was not the good time to ask abt all that he rushes to geet but till den dev lifts geet in his arms maan who is little jealous by seeing geet in his arms nd angry on himself too that why is he not der to help   ask dev to take geet to car ,NT who is on other hand not liking the situation nd really pissed at dev gives a cruel luk to dev nd tell him u go wid maan i'l stay here to take care of party aftr you all .

IN Hospital

DEV AND MAAN standing outside the ward both are same worried abt geet.

Nd maan thinkng how does dev knw geet nd also remembering the scene wer dev helped geet nd thinkng why am i jealous if dev helped geet why ? but suddely maan breaks the silence and ask dev how does he knw his secretary Dev replies : No i dnt knw ur secretary i am still eager to meet her who is she ?

Maan den Shockley asks den how dz u knw geet she is only ma secretry .

Dev totally shattered dnt knw wat to relply thnkng abt the correct answer but doctor disturbs then nd says now she is ohk u ca meet her but one shud cum wid me I need to give sum prescription .   

Maan enters in the ward dznt knw how to face geet but still goes nd sit beside her nd asks if she is ohk .

but geet lost sumwer ask maan "u knw them ????? I want to meet them I wiil screw dem Please take me der i will not 4give Dev never ......... "

Maan who is not undrstanding the situation aks geet how does she know dev nd wat dev has done to her ?

Outside the ward :

Doctor tells dev that geets should really take care of her nd her child ,Dev totally shattered asked r u sure doc she is pregnant ?he remembers the night he spent wid geet

Doctor : Yes , nd she shudnt be so careless towards her health nd baby now or der z danger for baby .

Dev standing in shock gets it baby is his .

Der in ward geet stands on floor nd says i have to go, i have to search dev i will punish him , i will never 4give him maan tryng hard to understand the situation but cudnt nd follows geet .

Geet cums outside the ward and sees dev she goes straight nd slaps him for a minute evryone is shocked Maan still tryng to figure out the situation .

Geet to dev : wat did u think why did u play wid me if you were only wanted ma money then why did u marry me .You are already married to nt but still u got married to me just for ma money nd ma land nd even if u were suppose to leave me then why did you play wid me ?you will have to pay i wont 4give u nd wen i told you i am pregnant wid ur child u told me to abort ma child nd not by urself u sent Nt ur 1st wife to tell me to abort ma child you are such a shameless person on earth how dare you i will raise ma child by ma own i dnt need you i will punish you nd faints again .

doctor says please take care of lady or she will harm her child nd herself too

Maan who is shattered to listen she is married nd pregnant too cud barely stand on his feet but as always he tried to control his emotions asks dev watever geet said ,i s that true ?

Dev : NO bro i dnt even knw her i just met her today .
Maana : Then how did u knw her name , nd den why the hell u r she worried abt her ?

Dev : bro Jusl like that she is your secretary that is why only .

Maan : U din even knw she is ma secretary untill I tld you , nd shouts i want to know the truth dev .

Dev : Bro i will tell you evrything . But all that is not ma fault i was forced by NT to do all that .

dev tells him evrythng nd gets another slap by his Maan .

Maan Who din knw wat to do wer to go was just standing wid silence takes a deep brath hides his emotions nd askd dev

: Do you knw wat have u done ? Her bro tried to kill her just because of that   (Dev luks sad nd guilty too as he suwer likes geet )She wudnt have alive today , He is so ashamed that he is his bro So now wats ur plan to do you just leave now i will tok to you nd your wife in Maison .

Maan who is totally hurt nd broken thinks now wat is he gone do .How will he console geet ,Nd wat will be geet's reaction if she gets to know dev is His bro .

PART 2

Geet in is ward opens her eyes not sure wdr wat happened was in dream or real she sees maan entering in her room she dznt want to tok to him as he has been hurting her since yesterday in all possible ways .Here maan is thinkn wat to tell geet , how to face her but still wid sum courage he goes near her nd sits beside her .

Maan : r u okay now ?

Geet (dznt answer )

Maan : I know u r beyond livid now u have been thru hell but still u courage to live life wid a new spirit nd i cudnt understand you if possible den plz forgive me this time i promise i will never hurt you again .

Geet who is bak to her sense nd sure now maan knws evrythng wat ever happnd wznt dream tells

: r u sure u wont hurt me again u hav been hurting me evry single day watever worse happns u just put all blame on me nd today even wat happnd u r just showing ur sympathy . i spoiled ur launch party den how cum u r nt angry on me u r here just to sympathize me not to help me

Maan (nt understanding wat to say to her ) :
U din spoil my party u wz stupid who din understand ur idea behind that theme the party is successful i am here because i really care for you geet luks at him strangely (suddenly he realizes wat he is syng nd he chanegs his words) .I mean untill i din knw ur past but now i knw so i care for you .

Geet : Thing is same today u are sympathizing me agn sumthng bad will happen nd you will blame me agn bttr you leave me alone frm now onwards i have to live ma life alone

maan : i really want to help you . As this the only way i will feel u excused me . nd stands to leave the room

Geet : Sir , maan stops wid hope .If you really want to help me then can you give me some abt MR dev and Nt i know you know them cuz i saw dem in ur party nd as long as i remember i think i saw dev here in hospital too . Nd i think now u too knw evrythng abt ma past .

Maan turns bak

Geet continues :Sir u can help me to punish dem ,they are the only reason i am here alone in delhi no1 is here wid me (Maan luks at here like his eys syng i am alwz der for you ),I have lost my family just because of them will you help me .

Maan goes close to her : Geet i need to tell you sumthng

He wz abt to tell her that dev is his bro but he thinks if she wiil get to knw this she will refuse tot ake his help   

HE changes his mind nd says : Doctor said u need to take care fo ur child nd urs too u r too week this is dangerous for ur child ,Rit now u dnt thnk abt dev u hav ue baby to take care (geet amazed to ssee maan so concerned wid her child nd her for the time so 4got evrythng ) ,why dnt u take leave for few dayz .

Geet : Bak to her sense no sir I am resigning frm ur company i cant be der anymore wer i have been insulted evryday even wen i am ryt .IF u cud give me the information abt dev nd nt then i will be really great full to you or i will find them by myself as now i know they r in delhi only .

Doctor entrs

geet : Doctor wen cn i leave ?

Doc : Miss geet , I am sorry mRs geet(maan nd geet both luk at each other as this wz the first time geet wz called mrs ) you will have to stay for one more day .

Geet : but i want to leave as soon as it is possible .

Doc : aint u worry abt ur child ?

Geet : ohk

doc leaves

Der is a deep silence in room nd suddenly dadi enters in room

Dadi : maan why din u tell me she is not well

Dadi Geet , u shudnt have cum if u wer really nt well .

geet who din knw she is maan's dadi remembers wen she had tld to that old lady maan is dhusht danav feels little embarrassed nd says : you , r you maan's dadi

Dadi (who is unaware of situation): yes but u dnt worry i wont reveal his nickname to him its secret between u nd me wid a little smile.

MAan : wat dadi?

Dadi : nothing its private between me nd geet

Maan : have u met her b4 ?

dadi: yes she is such a sweet heart

maan (thinkng) indeed she is but you dnt knw wat has happened wid her .

Geet : mrs khuran .i just tld that cuz i wz angry nd nothign else ]

dadi: i am maan's dadi u can also call me dadi for me u both are same

maan and geet together

"wat "

dadi : are i mean u might be sum most important person to maan cuz he neve cared for anybody like he cares for you (wid naughty tone ) ,Maan is most responsible nd sensible among my all three grandsons .

Maan : dadi there is nothing liek that its just she is not well nd she is my secretary so i wz worried

Geet thinks to herself dadi is so right i have never seen maan caring so much abt other like he did today for me but again thnks maybe becuz i am his employee :

Geet : but i am no more ur secretary

Dadi responds wid schock thinkng wat wrng wud have been happened between them

on the other hand maan is thinking for a right time to tell the truth to dadi nd geet

Anu

HEy tell me if u guys liked it i dnt have any work so i will continue .

But let me know if your really like itEdited by lyfwidluv - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

t_areeb thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

will love to see Geet and Maan slapping Dev, but i guess its too early

muskanp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Lovely anu.. Very different and great work...plz continue and pm me...plz
ninag thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I love the slapping Dev part. You should have had her kick him in the nuts too.
beforesunrise thumbnail

Originally posted by: t_areeb

will love to see Geet and Maan slapping Dev, but i guess its too early

my story went this way cuz i din want any misleading in this story we already knw now cv's will definitely show sum misunderstanding between maan nd geet so I imagined only positive story no misunderstanding no misconception only maneet
beforesunrise thumbnail

Originally posted by: muskanp

Lovely anu.. Very different and great work...plz continue and pm me...plz

thnx for liking it   😊 ❤️

I am new here by pm list u meant buddy list ? i have added you plz accept my request .

anu
beforesunrise thumbnail

Originally posted by: ninag

I love the slapping Dev part. You should have had her kick him in the nuts too.

hehehehehe that wud be gr8
neahakhan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Pls continue. Love every single word that u have said. Keep it up with ur awesome work and please add me on ur pm list. Thanks tons.