Zee's Oneshot- This Isn't Over

Amongthestars89 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

So to cheer you up before this upcoming week I did this OS! I started this Thursday night so it's kinda my perception what I think will happen.....but yesterday knocked me slightly, especially the near kiss in the elevator! So the rest of one shot I tried to include some stuff but I don't think I did well...Anyways just a warning Dev makes an appearance, which from the OS plot you'll understand why...I hope!πŸ˜• *nervous smile*

This Isn't Over

Geet was in her bedroom, pacing up and down, rubbing her stomach slightly, wondering what she should do since she walked out on her job two weeks ago. She had tried getting another job, but since she told the interviewers she had come from Khurana's construction company, quitting her job as The Maan Singh Khurana's secretary, the interviewers suddenly looked at her as if she had grown another head and said they had no jobs for her or it was already taken. She went to her bed and sat down, before flopping backwards and stared at the ceiling. She glared up at it, before putting her hands together and pointing them towards the ceiling, "Babaji, why are you doing this to me? I must look after my child, don't I?" taking a quick glance at her stomach, before looking back up at the ceiling, "Why won't you let me have a job? Please Babaji, please let me get another job," she pleaded before closing her eyes, and letting her hands drop on top of her stomach, before shifting around on the bed and curled up, to go to sleep.

While she was sleeping, she kept having dreams of her family back in Husyarpur, Dev and his betrayal, Maan in Husyarpur, Maan in Delhi, Maan in the office, Maan dancing with her....it was really flashbacks of what her heart and brain tried to tell her, but she ignored it as usual, yet when the flashback of the hug in the rain, she had looked up at him for a moment and wanted a kiss off him, right there and then, and Maan was bending his head ever so slowly, mouth slightly open, inches away and....Geet shot her eyes open and stared up at the ceiling, watching the shadows shifting and twisting and dancing on the ceiling. Breathing really hard, she slowly got up and dragged her hands through her hair, pushing it back away from her face. Sighing heavily, she shook her head and said to herself, "It was just a dream, Geet. A really weird dream, don't think of anything more okay?" before slowly lowering her hands onto her still flat stomach and whispered, "I'll make a life for us, just you wait little one. You'll be proud of me," with a small on her face, she took her hands away and shifted off the bed to go and have a shower. "If I have a shower, that should help me go sleep," she thought to herself determined to get rid of that "weird" dream.

Maan's bedroom

Maan was exercising on the floor of his room, sweat pouring down his chiselled chest. It was so hot, he had taken his vest off and you could see his perfect body, the Gods above would have cried with envy. Every muscle was perfectly etched on the top part of his body, a 6 pack clearly defined by the lines seen on his stomach. He was doing stomach crunches, counting aloud, yet mentally he wasn't there. He kept having flashes of Geet in the office, Geet giving him the sugary sweet coffee, Geet's dupatta getting stuck and him helping her, Geet picking up the file off the floor, the same time as he did and their hands had touch, when they were locked in his office room and.... "Bro, what are you doing?" Maan stopped counting aloud and looked up from the floor to see Dev He shook his head slightly and practically jumped up onto his feet and said "Just exercising, you know?" Dev looked at him weirdly, before smirking slightly and said "So who's been on your mind then? Your ex" hesitating slightly before continuing on "secretary who left you?" Maan looked at him hard, grabbing his vest and quickly put it on. "No Dev, I was actually thinking of the work that needs to be done yet for the London Project," he turned around and bit his lip slightly, hearing the slight catch in his tone when he heard what he said, "Control yourself, Maan. Everyone still thinks you haven't changed," he whispered to himself.

Turning back round he looked back at Dev, "Is Dadimaa asking me to sit at the table for dinner, again? Just that I got to go out for a while," ignoring what his heart whispered to him, "So that you could see Geet." Dev shook his head and said, "Actually I was just wondering about the name of your last secretary. Everyone said despite the rumours, she worked very hard in the little time she had been there." Maan looked at him slightly suspicious, before saying, "Geet, her name was Geet," not looking at Dev's face, as he was busy gathering clothes to wear, since he was going to shower before going out, he didn't notice the look on Dev's face that was a mixture of apprehension yet success of finally finding out she was actually in Delhi. "Dev, can you go now? I need to shower before I go, so please...?" He looked up and Dev quickly wiped the look on his face "Sure, sure bro. I'll speak to you later on," he said quite cheerfully, before leaving the room, a plan forming his head on his way out. Maan shook his head a little before taking off to the shower.

Half an hour later in Geet's bedroom

Instead of the shower Geet promised herself, she was laying in the bath, leaning back against the rim of the bath, eyes closed and just enjoying the warmth of the water. However she was disturbed by a persistent tapping noise coming from her room. She opened her eyes, frowning quite angrily and muttered while getting herself out, "Who on earth is that? Couldn't they use the door? And it's only 3am in the morning! Everyone else is asleep," and while making other complaints, emptied the bath, got herself dry and in to some clothes, and putting on a dressing gown, while walking out of the bathroom, she didn't notice that Maan who had climbed up and silently jumped into her room, dressed casually in some jeans and a shirt buttoned only half way, that you could see some of his chest peeking out. Maan stopped a few steps away from the window, and slowly looked up from her feet peeking out of her nightgown, taking in the sight of her wearing a skin tight nightgown before it was hidden away by the big fluffy dressing gown she was tying around her. Maan cleared his throat, and watched as Geet jumped slightly before shooting her eyes from her hands to him quick as lightening.

Geet stopped in the middle of the room, and her hands slowly dropped to her sides. They watched each other, the distance quite far, yet it seemed they were only inches away with Maan staring at quite passionately and Geet staring at him, wondering how he got there and confused why he was doing this sneaky way into the bedroom route. Geet looked away and moved towards the bed, but stopped when Maan was there before her. She looked from where he stood near the window about half a foot away to where he stood now and thought "How did he get here so quickly!?" before looking back up at Maan and silently gasped at the expression on his face. She couldn't read it as there were many emotions being shown, yet one thing for sure was that he had admitted something, because there was something about his eyes that shone quite brightly in happiness. She sighed heavily, stepped back a couple of steps and said quite calmly "What do you want, Mr Khurana?" remembering the painful experience at the event she had helped organised and shook the painful memory away.

Maan glanced all over her face, noticing how pale and tired looking she was since he last saw her two weeks ago and his hands jerked slightly, wanting to hold her yet he wasn't sure she'd approve that comfort. "I wanted to talk to you about what happened at the party and was wondering if you-" Geet cut him off by holding out her hand and saying, "Mr Khurana, what happened, happened. Nothing can change that. Please just leave it alone! Now if you would please leave by the same way you came in, I'm going to sleep!" dropping her hand back to her side she turned and took two steps forward, to go back to the bathroom, but instead a hand grabbed her left wrist, while the other went round her waist, twisting her around and pulling her close to Maan's chest, her lips barely inches away from his and she had a flashback of the scene in the elevator. She slowly looked up from his chest into his eyes and searched for answers to her questions in her eyes.

Maan stared right into her eyes before groaning in desperation and whispered, "Please, forgive me" before crashing his lips against hers and kissing her quite heatedly. So much so, he had to move away slightly towards her neck to let them breathe again, his hands slowly stroked down Geet's body, before lifting to his own shirt and slowly opening it. Geet who stood frozen for the first minutes responded back and now helped Maan take off his shirt and felt his shoulders, before moving down to feel his chest, going lower to his stomach, a shiver going down her spine....

"Geet, puttar?" They both froze, Maan's hands at the knot of Geet's dressing gown and Geet's hands behind Maan's neck and they jumped apart, Geet finally realizing what she nearly had done and Maan cursing himself for not taking control of his feelings. He bent down and grabbed his shirt and said quickly, "This isn't over yet, Geet!" before moving towards the window and climbing out. He stopped just before climbing out and looked back at Geet, who was hugging herself very tightly, while staring at him in a mixture of hurt and embarrassment and said again "This isn't over at all. I'll see you again tomorrow," before quickly climbing the window disappearing away into the darkness of the night. Geet jumped slightly when there was a knock on her door. She quickly ran her hand through her hair, tightened her knot and made her way to the door, opening it slightly to see Uncle on the other side.

She smiled nervously and said "Hello Uncle, what you doing up so early in the morning?" Uncle looked at her tired face, before trying to peek behind her into her room but without much success, and replied back "I thought I heard voices when I went past to go to the kitchen," Geet laughed slightly in embarrassment and said quietly "No uncle, just me. I was taking a bath; I couldn't sleep so I thought that would help. Must have heard the water going or something?" Uncle sort of squinted at Geet, wondering whether she was telling the truth or not and shook his head, "Okay Geet, try to get some sleep okay puttar?" before smiling at her gently and turned around walking back to his bedroom. Geet shut the door, turned around and leaned against it, closing her eyes while thinking of the kiss that happened between her and Maan only minutes ago. Slowly a hand went up to her lips, and stroked them gently, remembering the feel of his lips on hers and the feel of his hands on her body and a sound between sighing and sobbing came out. She moved off the door, took off her nightgown letting it drop to the floor before climbing into bed to go back to sleep once again. Not realising the kiss will haunt her in her dreams for the rest of the night.....

Sooo uhm there's my fourth OS...i don't think it's good as my first but whatevers!πŸ˜ƒ
If you like it, you know what to do! Press the Like button!!! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Edited by Zee89-Maneetfan - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweet_chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
that was really good!
-RushTrip- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i like it..but...girl....what was the 17 and above..all about...but i am not complaining..

you have a way with words..that is very visual....i enjoy reading your OS and stop worrying about chappals and not being better than first...

it is really good...

now about Dev...he is there isnt it anyway?
desigirl_18 thumbnail
it was awesome Zahra!! very well written!! very passionateπŸ˜‰β˜ΊοΈ!!! u write very well, keep it up!!!!😳 and i didn't mind the Dev bit it was okay, i guess it was needed!!
-sann- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
tht was super passionate.....
sweetscent13 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hurry up and continue so I can read it before leaving!😑 COME ON! 😑
BTW really loved this one!❀️
Only one thing...it's Babaji.🀣 You cracked me up when you wrote Babuji because it reminded me of some song that is kinda inappropriate (if you have heard it πŸ˜‰πŸ€£).
Barbie3143 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow zahra.. great writing .. although shy shy... but yes nice i must say... kash yeh hum  onscreen dekh pate ..lol  am i gone mad.. sab tumhari galti .. mwaaaaaaaaaaaah..
starchase thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

once again fab work zahra!!! πŸ‘ u write ever so well, in lots of detailπŸ˜‰ keep tha fab work goin gal!! and thanxs 4 the pm!!

her_story thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
nice os zahra...gud work!!πŸ‘πŸΌ
anufa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
superb....awsum!!!!πŸ‘

yar one shot kyn likhti ho.....continue kia kro!!!!!

update soon...n thnx for pm!!!