FF:You complete me!pg 193,p47+imp note on 194

pickle6586 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
hello people,

i decided to write a FF as a continuation of yesterday's episode. I hope you will like it..!!!! =)

Part 1- Page 1-geet out of office for 4 days
Part 2- Page 1- comedy of errors
Part 3- page 3-
khurana mansion outhouse, night:
Part 4-Page 4-Maan's tough day!
Part 5- Page 5-party revelations!!!
Part 6-Page 7-Pictures and memories
Part 7-Page 8- the dreamy night!
Part 8-Page 10- the last day away!
Part 9-Page 12- A sweet ride!
Part 10-Page 14-Confessions!

Part 11- a new beginning -Page 16
Part 12-geet's bad dream-page 17
Part 13-geet decided to move on-page 18
Part 14- geet's first dream- page 21
part 15-daadi's secrets-page 24
Part 16-geet restless-page 27
Part 17-surprise dinner-page 29
Part 18-Geet's Stubborness-Page 31
Part 19-Egoes Clash-Page 34
Part 20-Geet's inner voice-Page 37
Part 21-Maan's questions-Page 39
Part 22-The Bitter Truth-Page 42
Part 23-The Truth Hurts-Page 45
Part 24-daadi - a savior in disguise??-Page 49
Part 25-the game gets tougher-page 52
Part 26-Love conquers all odds-Page 54
Part 27-Love and war-Page 61
Part 28-A rainy Night- Page 63
Part 29-In each others' arms-Page 66
Part 30-Jealousy -first step for geet???page 71
Part 31-Dhak Dhak-page 76
Part 32-Page 82
Part 33-Page 86
Part 34-Page 90
Part 35-Page 96
Part 36-Page 101
Part 37-Page 106         
Part 38-Page 109    Part 39-Page 120   Part 40-Page 129
Part 41-Page 135          Part 42-Page 148        Part 43- Page 157    Part 44-page 169   
Part 45-Page 176           Part 46-Page 188        Part 47- Page 193

Part 1: Geet out of the office for 4 days!

Maan ends the meeting with the note that for the next 4 days Geet will work at the venue and take care of everything related to the project launch; Sasha will take care of the project and other office related issues as usual. Sasha smirks at geet and turns to maan , "of course MK, jaise aap chahte hai, waisa hi hoga, after all you're the boss". Maan does not have the courage to face geet. He knows she's hurt at his decision but it is important for him to stay away from her. So, this is the best that can be done, he re-assured himself.

Adi leaves the conference room looking slightly dejected at the decision his boss just made. While leaving, he looks at geet who looks at him. She blinks her eyes and smiles indicating she's fine. Maan looks at Adi and geet and quickly turns to Sasha and asks her to collect all the papers and blue-prints from geet. He gets up to leave when his phone rings. He's surprised to see Dev calling him, "Dev, mujhe phone kyon kar raha hai? ", he thought to himself. Before answering he turns to Sasha again and tells her in a slightly irritated tone, "sasha, jao aur project pe kaam shuru karo. Mujhe koi gadbad nahi chahiye. Hope u understand that." She leaves with a broad smile on her face and winks at geet before leaving.

Geet all this while is in a perplexed state. πŸ˜’Her insides are boiling with anger not because sasha was victorious yet again , but because this man refused to believe in her capabilities and her strengths yet again. She decided not to argue with him. There was no point. It would just be a waste of time and it would just leave her dejected. She leaves the conference room shooting an angry look at maan who was busy talking on phone.

Maan: "Bolo , koi kaam tha kya?"

Dev: "Haan bro. woh actually business ke bhare mein baat karna tha.  Kya main abhi office aa sakta hoon."

Maan: "nahi . ek ghante ke baad aana."

Dev: "okay bro. see u then." He says and ends the call. Maan gathers the courage to face geet and turns to only find that she has left. He walks up to her cabin and without looking at her, calls out to her.

"geet, tumhein ek ghante ke andar andar venue pahunchna hai. Mr. Chopra bhi wahan honge aur Adi tumhare saath aayega. Usse pehle, tum is cabin se apne cheeze hatao. Kyunki yaha sasha kaam karegi."

Geet loses it completely and says, "jab mujhe char din ke baad aake yahi kaam karna hai, tuo main apne cheese kyun hatao? Sasha se kahiye ki kahi aur jaake kaam kare. Main apni saare cheese kahan rakun?".

Maan in a angry tone finally looks into her eyes and says, "mujhe koi behas nahi chahiye. Jo tumse kaha gaya hai who karo. Tum car mein jaoge, agar chaho tuo apne cheese apne ghar pe rake ja sakte ho."

"ji nahi. Uski koi zaroorat nahi hai. Main aur adi sir taxi mein jayenge. Mujhe aapki ehsaan ki zaroorat nahi hai. Main ek ghante mein sab kuch clear karke chali jaungi. Aur shayad char din ke baad office aao ya na aao. Kya pata? " Having said so she walks out on him in anger. Her cheeks and nose had a color of red due to the anger and irritation at Mr. Maan Singh Khurana. Maan is left dumb-founded at her reply. The last line ringed back in his ears, but he smiles to himself as though she would inevitably come back after 4 days, she's not the one who could give up that easily. πŸ˜‰He apologizes silently for being rude to her and for snatching away the project from her, but he is helpless. 😭

45 minutes later,

Geet and Adi are in her cabin, going through the list of things that have to be done at the venue. Sasha, walks in, "bechari geet, ab kya hoga tumhara? MK ne tuo tumhein char din ke liye office se door kar diya. And I promise geet, tum char din ke baad office wapas nahi aaoge. I'll see to it that you will never return." 😑

Geet thinks to herself, "yeh lo, yeh phirse aagayi. Apni jhooti khushi manane." And says, "Ma'am char din ke baad kya hoga, yeh hum tab dekhenge. Yeh lijiye, project ke saare papers. Dyaan se padh lijiye. Aur agar kuch samaj mein na aaye tup mujhe phone kar lena." πŸ‘ And signals Adi that they should leave. Sasha is left fuming at the reply geet gave. Geet almost goes out of the cabin and walks back in and says "Ma'am aur ek baath, mein sham saath baje ke baad koi office calls nahi leti, tuo agar aapko kuch poochna hai , tuo aap please use pehle phone kijiye." πŸ˜ƒ Sasha keeps staring at geet, when geet flashes her hand in front of sasha's eyes and says, "pata nahi, is office mein sab ko ghoorne ki bimari hai. Canteen wale bhaiyya se shuru hoke aapke MK tak. Jisse dekho ghoorta rehta hai. Ab mujhe ghoorna bandh kijiya."πŸ˜† Adi who has been a silent spectator to the entire conversation between both the ladies, smiles proudly at geet for giving sasha right back on her face. πŸ˜›

Geet and adi walk out of the office and take a cab to the venue. As her cab is leaving the office premises, dev's car enters the office premises. 😲

Precap: Will dev see geet leaving the office? what will happen these 4 days while geet is not in office?

hope you guys like Part 1. I'll come back real soon with Part 2. hit the like button and please do comment ...!!! I'm open to suggestions and ideas!!!!

-Soumya

Edited by pickle6586 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Waah meri JAan!!!I loved it!!

Kya spunk hai Geet mein..v v good..Would love to read more!!!
love is fire thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Nicely written!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Love the way Geet answered back to that Sasha ki bacchi πŸ˜†

Do conitnue soon! 😳

Radhika
pickle6586 thumbnail
@ geet:  thanks girl..!!!!

@radhika: thanks...!!!!! 

-Soumya
lallulal2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Please PM me when you update
cooldude10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OMG. i loved this pickle! i LOVED how she gave it right back to maan. he deserves it. πŸ˜†
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
lovely update.
continue soon and pm me when u'll update.
pickle6586 thumbnail

alrite guys , here's part 2. i'm sorry but there's a little too much of  dev, naintara and sasha in this part . but it is essential for the track..!!!!!

Part 2: Day 1: Comedy of Errors

The sight of a cab leaving the office catches dev's attention. He tries to peep into the window but just then adi closes the window and dev only sees him. Geet mean while is thinking to herself, "yeh maan bhi na. ajeeb hai. Inka mood kab kaise badal jata hai, pata hi nahi chalta. Waise geet tumhein itna gussa kyun aa raha hai. Tum us dusht danav ki wajah se apne mood kyon kharaab kar rahe ho? Chodo use, saroo kahika." πŸ˜†

Dev is relieved that it is not geet. He walks into the office. and finds the secretary's room door open. But does not find anyone there. He smirks and thinks to himself, "yeh yaha kyon hogi, bro ke cabin mein hogi". πŸ˜‰

Maan is in his cabin with sasha. She keeps talking about the project without realizing that maan is paying no attention to her bak bak. Maan is busy thinking about geet's reactions and words. He thinks of the rain scene again and snaps out. He thinks to himself, "Maan, geet tumse door hai, taaki who tumhein disturb na kare, lekin tum phir bhi waqt nikal kar uske bare mein soch rahe ho. Nahi maan. Rokho apne aap ko aur bhool jao use. Char din who tumse door rahegi tuo sab theek jo jayega. And Maan Singh Khurana will be back to square one. No one can affect him. Absolutely none." 😳

Maan looks up and sasha shuts up when they hear the door knock. Dev walks in and looks at sasha and smile at her. He thinks "wah bro, kya choice hai aapki. Amazing. Itna modern aur sophisticated ladki hi maan khurana ko pata sakti hai." πŸ˜•

He quickly looks away from her and says sarcastically, "hello Bro, lagta hai aap busy hai, main wait kar sakta hoon." maan closes the file and tells sasha, "main tumse baad mein baat karunga." Sasha quickly gets up and takes the files and says, "okay MK". Dev is stunned to hear that someone could call maan by his name and wonders how far the relationship could have gone.

Dev and maan speak of various issues for about half hour and finally conclude the meeting. Dev leaves and finds sasha outside maan's cabin. He walks to her and says, "Hi, I'm dev khurana. Nice to meet you. Mujhe khushi hai ki aap mere bro ke liye bahut special hai." Sasha wonders what he says and dev quickly corrects himself, "mera matlab hai, aap unhe bahut madat karte hai office sambhalne mein."  And before sasha could get into details dev's phone rings. Its naintara. Dev takes the call and walks away all happy that he can finally answer her back. "Hi sweetheart. Maine maan se baat kar liya. Main aaj se char din ke liye office aunga aur uske baad'" and naintara cuts him, "dev humne aapko zindagi bar office jaane ke liye kaha tha, char ya paanch dil ke liye nahi. Kya aapko har cheez samjhana padega?". "Honey, tum hamesha itna gusse mein kyon rehte ho, poori baat tuo sun liya karo. Maan ne mujhe shimla wali resorts project handle karne ke liye kaha hai. Aur hum waha jayenge. And u know what the best part is, who 150 crore ka project hai." Naintara is all happy at the news. And more relieved by the fact that she can get away from delhi and spend some time with her husband so that he does not think of geet. She tells him that she would come to office and thank maan.

Naintara enters the office and finds dev in maan's cabin again. She walks into the cabin and maan shoots an angry look at her. She ignores it and greets him with a smile, "bade veerji, hope maine aur dev ne aapko disturb nahi kiya. Main actually yaha aapko thanks kehne aayi thi. Apne hame maaf ki aur dev ko phir se office join karne ka faisla kiya. Thank you so much maan veerji." And maan simply replies, "hmmm." And turns to dev, "mujhe thoda kaam hai" indicating that he and naintara should get out of his sight. πŸ˜†

Both of them leave and dev tells naintara about sasha. Naintara decides to make use of the situation and wack sasha out of maan's life. She asks dev to go wait in the car while she meets sasha. She's also interested in knowing about the girl who makes maan singh khurana's world go bonkers.

She confronts sasha in her cabin and tells her, "oh tuo tum ho sasha. Tum kya samajte ho? Itne chote chote kapde pehen ke aur thoda muskuraake tum maan singh khurana ke khareeb jaoge? Tum jaante nahi ho mere bade veerji ke bare mein. Ek baath khan khol kar sun lena- tum maan khurana se door raho aur unke bare mein sochna bandh karo. Varna tumhari khair nahi." πŸ‘

Sasha who does not understand what this lady's problem is concludes that she (naintara) has a crush on MK. Sasha replies, "look, main nahi jaanti aap kaun hai, lekin aapko mere bare mein jaanna zaroori hai. Paanch saal se mein is office mein hoon aur main MK ki favorite employee hoon. Mujhe insult karne ka matlab, MK ko insult karna. Isi liye apni hadh mein raho."😲

Naintara warns her again, "MK ko paanch saal se jaante ho? Tuo tumhein kya yeh nahi pata ki aapke MK ko aurton (women) se nafrat hain?"  but sasha plunges back, " aapse baat karne ka matlab time waste karna. Aur rahi aurton ki baath tuo apne bilkul sahi kaha hai. MK ke ghar mein aap jaise aurtein rehte hai, tuo zahir si baat hai ki who aurton se nafrat karta hai. Mujhe lagta hai, he hates women because of women like you!" that's it naintara could not take it anymore. She tells sasha that in 4 days she will make sure that sasha is out of khurana constructions.πŸ˜ƒ Sasha replies, "keep dreaming and have a great day." πŸ˜›

Precap: day 2: did maan completely forget about geet?  what will sasha do now?

-Soumya

Edited by pickle6586 - 13 years ago
pickle6586 thumbnail

@lallulal2010 : sure. i did add you to my list!!!

@cooldude10 : thanks. πŸ˜› .... was disappointed with maan yesterday so i kinda took it out through geet...!!! πŸ˜‰

@PrithviSanyo1: thanks a ton!!! i've added you to my PM list!

@morlen: thank you! i did the update !!!

soumya

geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wow!!

loved it!!

Sasha vs Nainu...great dialogues!!