Maneet OS: I will be with you forever

Nirjhor105 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
this is my first try at OS. so please bear with me. it's not very original. I stole a lot of things from 14 july's epi. actually it's just a different version of the hug. In my version Geet also has feelings for Maan and she doesn't have any past with Dev.

I will be with you forever

It's 10 a.m. Geet and Maan are returning from a office party. After the party Maan has offered to drop her at her home. Suddenly it starts raining. Geet becomes excited as she always loved rains. She tells Maan to stop the car because she wants to feel the raindrops. But Maan wouldn't do that, he even wouldn't allow her to open the windowb because he doesn't like to get drenched. She pouts and demands to stop the car. Maan says "No. Car won't be stopped for your stupid reason". At the same time the car stops  because there is some malfunction because of the rain(don't know about car much, please imagine something reasonable). Geet starts to giggle. and Maan looks at her angrily so she tries to hide her laughter. Maan goes to see what's the problem and gets busy with the engine. So taking the chance Geet gets down from the car and gets drenched in the rain. Maan didn't notice her getting down. So he is surprised to see her dancing merrily in the middle of the road and playing with the raindrops. She is looking like an angel. he got totally mesmerized by her. He starts walking towards her totally oblivious of his surroundings as if she is pooling him like a magnet. Geet turns while dancing and notices Maan coming. She becomes a little conscious of his presence but gets lost in his eyes. Both are looking at each other with same passion forgetting the whole world. Suddenly lightening strucks and Geet awakes from the dreamworld with a jerk. She becomes highly conscious and looks here and there without meeting his eyes. While Maan is very disappointed. 'Wasn't she supposed to hug him at the sound of lightening? doesn't the girl always gets scared at the sound of lightening and hug the boy?' He tries hard to divert his thought from this but his mind keeps imagining her hugging him. He just can't get it out of his mind. and unconsciously he grabs Geet's hand and turns her towards him. Geet looks at him with confused but intense eyes(she wants to be in his arms too but as she doesn't know about his feelings she is confused why is he approaching her in this way).  Maan goes closer to her, almost hugs her then he becomes aware of what he was going to do. He becomes embarassed and annoyed at himself. so he rudely tells Geet to go and sit in the car (typical Maan). Geet becomes angry, partly because of his rudeness but mostly because she thought he was going to hug her, so was disappointed and angry at herself. she tells him she has no interest in sitting in a car in this nice weather and her home is nearby, so she will just walk. Then she tells him 'goodbye' walks away haughtily without giving him a chance to stop her. Maan looks at her amazed then shakes his head and decides to follow her. The road was quite empty. There was a few men talking at a corner. they pass comments seeing Geet alone. Geets decides to ignore them. But some of them approaches her. She gets scared. she is thinking of running when Maan reaches the spot. And his one glare was enough for the cowards to backtrack(don't want to make it longer by adding a fight). Geet was very much scared but when she sees Maan all her fear goes away and she feels very safe and protected. From the impulse she hugs him. Maan is a little taken aback by this sudden hug. But he also hugs her. Both are huging each other passionately(please imagine yesterday's hug). After some time geet becomes conscious and lets him go. She becomes highly embarassed and mumbles a sorry to him because she felt he must be pissed with her because she crossed the line of a secretary. But Maan asks her very gently 'Are you ok?'. Geets is a little surprised and touched. She just nods a little. Maan again asks her to sit in the car and wait for the mechanic(oh I forgot to add that Maan wasn't able to repair the car and he has called a mechanic before following Geet). Geet pouts and tells that she doesn't want to sit in the car. Maan rolls his eyes and says ' didn't you have enough advanture for today?' then adds " ok. then I'll walk you home". geet replies with surprise "what!! you will walk in this rain and mud? why would you do that for me?" In reply Maan only stares at her intensely, Geet becomes highly conscious. then Maan replies ' because I don't want you to get in any kind of trouble.' geet says looking at his eyes ' why?'.(both are looking at each other intensely).  Maan replies "because I care about you. I can't see you in any kind of trouble. I can't see you in pain. I want to protect you from all kind of evil because I...." then he suddenly realises what he was going to say and stops himself. But Geet didn't need him to complete it anymore she could read it in his eyes. she softly touches his hands and says "I know you will always be there for me." None of them told I love u because they didn't need it anymore. their eyes had said that for them and they had finally learned to read other's eyes. they just stood there holding each other, their eyes saying all those untold words they had decided to hide....

Thanks a lot for reading this, if you have. And please comment even if you didn't like it. because then I will know if I should continue writing or not.
Edited by Nirjhor105 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tes_v1 thumbnail
Hey dear!

This was a beautiful one shot. Would love it if you continue. That little bit about Maan almost blurting out the truth was very touching. It's good to know that they can read each other's feelings in their eyes.

Do continue!
Nirjhor105 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tes_v1

Hey dear!

This was a beautiful one shot. Would love it if you continue. That little bit about Maan almost blurting out the truth was very touching. It's good to know that they can read each other's feelings in their eyes.

Do continue!

thanks a looooott for your comment. it means a lot. as it's my first attempt I'm very anxious.
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
hey!!!!!!!!!! this is veryyyy sweettttttt os dear.Very well written.I want to read more os written by u.Write more os on maneet.

fatima
tes_v1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nirjhor105

thanks a looooott for your comment. it means a lot. as it's my first attempt I'm very anxious.

Hey, relax dear!

You did very well and as more and more people read u'll get more comments.

Tia

Nirjhor105 thumbnail
@pickachu(fatima) : thanks a lot for your comment. 😳

@tes_v1: thanks for your encouragement. I'm really touched. May I call you Tia?
tes_v1 thumbnail
@Nirjhor: Sure dear, Tia anytime. That's my name. Btw, what's yours?
Nirjhor105 thumbnail
it's Nirjhorini. but you can call me Nirjhor or nj
pickle6586 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
its amazing..!!!👏

i liked the last part where they did not have to confess anything and yet they understood what both of them were thinking...!!!!

-soumya
anufa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awsum!!!

plz continue.....n pm me!!!😊