Zee's Oneshot- I'm In Love...

Amongthestars89 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Okay so this one shot I started last night before watching today's episode and seeing the pre-cap ☺️*faints*, I had to finish my version sooner than I thought. Therefore it doesn't go along with when we've seen so far and the pre-cap, but what I had in mind was Maan dreaming about him and Geet together in the rain and afterwards after the whole dinner date had gone on, and what with the article saying his car had been taken....😳 So yeah this is my version (funnily enough C.V's had read my mind when Geet was twirling/dancing about in the rain and Maan watching her!)😲

I'm In Love....

He stood there....just watching her, her white salwar kameez, despite his jacket being big on her, clinging to her body like glue and that expression on her face, the smile on her face, her eyes closed, her face upturned towards the sky, rain falling down her face and neck, down her body towards the ground was like seeing an angel being sprinkled with magic dust. His mouth was dry, his heart was beating fast, his hands shook and like lightening had struck him, he loved her. All those weeks when he was caught her or stood in front of her, lost in her beautiful big brown eyes, full of innocence, yet shadowed by hurt from her past, he had fallen in love without even noticing it till that exact moment. Watching her twirling about in the rain, with his jacket around her, that had fallen to the ground by now, smiling and laughing...he had fallen in love with Geet. Looking quite well shocked, he turned his gaze from Geet to the where his jacket lay and remembered all those times he had saved her, helped her, gave advice to her and then laughed to himself quite bitterly, "I have changed Dev. I've changed because of Geet. I've changed because I love her, my god I love her!" he whispered to himself, before looking back at Geet.

Geet who was continuing twirling about in the rain and laughing, ignoring everything but the rain that was falling on her felt herself being drawn back against a strong chest clearly felt through their wet clothes, and she could feel every muscle in that body behind her. Her eyes widened, scared that some stranger had grabbed her, she twirled around in their arms and stopped seeing Maan's face so close to her, so close she could see every single long eyelash on both his eyelids, and the colour of his eyes weren't dark blank brown as she thought of before, but a mysterious mixture of brown and gold in those eyes. "Sir, is there something...?" and her sentence faded away by an emotion she couldn't define in those eyes. Maan looked at her face, staring from her eyes, to her lips, to her forehead, back to her lips, and lastly back to those eyes shadowed with confusion at his behaviour. He shook himself slightly and said, quite huskily, "Let's find some shelter for the night. I don't think we'll be able to get home in time," and Geet nodded her head looking down, away from his intense gaze, put her hands on his chest and instead of pushing him away, she left them there, feeling his heartbeat that was faster than her own and looked back up at his face, seeing the tension in his expression, she finally pushed away from him and stepped back.

Turning around, Geet looked down at her clothes, before looking at Maan's jacket on the road, before glancing back at Maan, who had gone really tense by the look of his upright shoulders, his jaw was working, and the clenching and unclenching of his hands, and his gaze was somewhere to the side. Shaking her head at the thought that had come to her mind "Is Maan mad at me for pushing him away?" she bent quickly and grabbed his jacket before straightening up and started walking ahead, peering through the rain to see some kind of shelter. Maan took deep breaths, keeping his eyes open, afraid if he had them closed he would see the image of Geet's body in wet clothing and what he had seen before she had turned around to face away from him. Shaking his head, but not doing well in getting rid of the image he just saw, he looked at where Geet stood and glanced about frantically wondering where she had disappeared to. Seeing her further up, walking ahead without him, he sighed angrily and thought "This girl really does drive me crazy. What am I going to do with her?" before smiling slightly standing there looking at Geet as she got further and further away, and then shook himself before starting to walk quickly, practically jogging to catch up with her.

20 minutes later

Geet shouted out happily to Maan, who stood right next to her and shook his head, "I'm sure I've gone deaf now, thanks Geet" he said sarcastically. Geet stared at him, hurt clearly written on her face and he sighed in frustration for the millionth time that night. "Never mind you saw something?" he asked. Geet nodded her head and said quietly, "Look over there," pointing towards a small building, clearly a place to take money out, as there was faint outline of at least two cash machines that could be seen through the clear glass door. They practically ran towards it, and Maan managed to pushed it a few times with all his strength and got the door open (okay not realistic, but who cares right?) and they both went inside, Geet first then Maan, who had turned around to shut the door from the rain and the cold. He turned back slowly, and leant against the door, arms folded, muscles in his arms clearly defined through the wet material of his shirt, crossed his ankles and tilted his head back and staring at Geet through half closed eyes, who didn't notice as she shook her hair slightly, before grabbing it and twisting to get rid of the water that gathered in there.

Maan's breath shortened once more when Geet turned around to face him and smiled at him nervously. "He looks like the sort of person my mum always worried about me meeting men for proposals," she thought to herself.  She took in the image that Maan portrayed through his relaxed position against the door, which was highlighted by the moon's light peeking through the rain clouds every now and then. She glanced away from him, and Maan took the chance to start walking towards her, looking at her beauty and smiling ever so softly. He stopped right in front of her and Geet looked up at him slowly, taking in the distance between them and her breathing got heavier and faster. "Sir what are you...." and stopped when she felt a finger on her lips, she looked right at his eyes then and gasped silently at the expression on his face. It clearly looked as if he was hungry....hungry for her!

She tried stepping back, but he stepped forward, a game between them where she would take one back, he took one forward, while staring into each other's eyes. His finger slowly traced her full lips, and ever so slowly and gently, made a teasing line down her wet neck towards her chest. Maan's watchful eyes caught Geet's eyes closing slowly, and when her mouth opened slightly before following his finger down her neck and chest. They were right next to the wall, by the time Maan stopped his finger at the neckline of her kameez, with Geet standing back flat against the wall and Maan plastered at her front. His left arm, which was at his side, slowly moved up and quickly went around Geet's waist, with his hand resting on her left hip and pulled her so close to him, they were merely centimetres from kissing each other. Geet couldn't do much, a rush of emotions had gone through her, breaking her will to fight lessen each time she took a step a back. There was fear and confusion, yet underneath it all she noticed her heartbeat go faster, her breathing to become deeper and shallow and she was feeling weak in the knees.

Maan moved his head forward and nuzzled the side of her face, before kissing her cheek gently, and slowly moved towards her lips, kissing each time. Geet shivered slightly, her arms moving up Maan's chest before going around his broad shoulders and resting at the back of his neck. Maan kissed her closed lips for a few times, before tracing her lips with his tongue, forcing Geet's lips to open so he taste the inside of her mouth. His tongue went in and Geet finally responded by kissing him back and they stayed like that until they had to let go to breathe again. Maan stepped back so that he could bend his head, and kissed, licked and nibbled his way down Geet's neck before stopping at the neckline, where he traced her body with his hands before straightening up and moved his hands to the buttons of his shirt and slowly undid them one by one, while he slowly looked Geet up from her feet to finally rest on her eyes. Her pupils were dilated and her mouth opened and said "Sir, you have some matches with you?"

He stopped taking off his shirt and glanced at Geet confused and saw her not right in front of him backed into a wall, but further away, standing next to a cash machine and with a candle in her hand and looked around confusingly noticing he was still leaning against the door, with his arms now at his side, unconsciously clenching and unclenching his hands. He stopped the clenching movement and Maan shook his head slightly, sighed heavily to himself, before saying "Why would I have matches, when we went out to dinner, hmmm?" And Geet nodded slowly, smiling nervously, slightly embarrassed at asking such an obvious question.

Half an hour later

Maan sat in the back of his car, glancing at Geet from the corner of his eye, wondering whether he was grateful or not when he had his mobile on him to ring his driver up to pick them up to take them home. Looking at Geet, who was staring at her hands in her lap he didn't know what she was thinking as he couldn't see her face, as some of her hair has fallen forward. He clenched his right fist to stop the urge the stroke back that hair and thought instead how he was personally relieved that he could go home and think about the revelation he had today. "I fell in love with Geet, when I saw her dancing in the rain. Okay so what do I do now?" he thought to himself irritablely. Shaking his head, he looked back at Geet, and caught himself before he jumped up in fright as she was already staring at him. Geet looked at him confusedly, before shrugging her shoulders slightly and said, "Good night sir, see you tomorrow," and got out of the car before Maan could say anything.

He looked out of the car window, watching as Geet ran towards the house, seeing the door open and watching Geet greet Pinky before the door closed behind them. "Let's go home," he said to the driver, before leaning back and putting his head on the headrest behind him and closed his. Flashes of his earlier daydream haunting him for the rest of the journey...

To be honest I don't know what to think of this...my mind went dead after seeing today's pre-cap! πŸ€ͺI posted this for my friend salma434 as she's a graduate!!!πŸ€—πŸ˜ƒ

If you like it, please press the like button! πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by Zee89-Maneetfan - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

starchase thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OMG zahra thanxs a ton, wat a treat!!!!! love everybit off it. u write in so much detailπŸ˜‰ making it so worth while to readdd!!!😈 now i can sleep peacefully!!!!!! welldone gal keep it up!!!
aree thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
omg zee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![B][/B]
its sizzling hot maan kissing geet so wildly in his imagination i wonder what he will do in real??????????????
awsome girl i love it πŸ€—
angelic shaz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

omgggg zeee its amazinggg omgg im speechlesss

i was havin goosebumps wen i was reading ittt
gr8 job!!!!
Chotii thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
OMG.. OMG OMFG!. duuuude, why on earth has IF not invented a "love" button.. that is one ... 😍 😍 😍 oneshot!
i couldnt believe the beautiful closeness between maneet - hayyyyye IF ONLY that would happen.. even if it wasss maans little thought!! damn i love the way u broke maan's amazing fantasy with geet asking for a match stick.. i was like hain??? o nooooooo not real??? geeeeet!!!! lol
love the way the u stayed true to their characters.. and uffffffff absolutely love this scenario u created!!! just love it...!!! maneet onscreen moments make me super hyper and this has just been a beautiful addition!!!
aaahhh SUPER HAWTT!!!! lovvvvvvvvvvvvve it!!!! wonderfully and definitely very very very well written! if this was just one part of a maneet novel, i would buy the book just to read this over and over again! pleeeeeease defo continue writing more!!!!
Saz
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
sweetscent13 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I am SPEECHLESS.

πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
-RushTrip- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
babes it was awesome..

why did you stop yourself at that..?? hmm a bit of a dampener..but i love the way you describe. each nuance that you bring out is simply brilliant.

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Zeeeeeeeeeeeeee OMG OMG OMG 😲 πŸ˜†

WAt an awsome writer u are..........a DrEAM....😑 πŸ˜πŸ˜ 
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
it was so good that i started crying because it ended!! Once again my dear friend u have done it again!!! Phenomenal job writing this!!! it is awesome to see such outstanding and creative writers on i-f!!!
anufa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
u surely deserve a hug!!!!πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—