AshuVM 10 NEW VMz PG111 Updtd 09/01

Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KUCHI KUCHI KOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

i miss youuu !! mujhe bhool gayi kyaaaa???

awwwww!! miss you choo muchhh !!!

soo good to see you hereeee
Cute_Ash thumbnail
aWWW Puchipiee no ahven't forgotten u at all missed you tooo
wow we meet again lol
samratrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
aweesooome yaar..just luved itt..grr888 jooobb!

Originally posted by: Cute_Ash

aWWW Puchipiee no ahven't forgotten u at all missed you tooo

wow we meet again lol

awwwww!!! Chuchupieeeeeeee!!!! loads n loadsssssss of huggieeesss to yaaa !!!!!
I knowwww !! just imagine...I dont even watch this show - yet I visited this topic - just for youuu !!! and hailaaaaa!! what a terrific, mindblowing, awesome, amazing, superbly gorgeous, beauuuutiful, lovely, innocent VM ASH !!!!!!! Sweeetuuu this VM rockssssss!!!!! I didnt watch the original sequence - and at first toh I was thinking ki did Ashuuu make this VM or was it the original won ????? And OMGG !!! its a VM nah, so you made it !! and I was like...nOooooo this cant be trueee !! cause it looks sooo soo perfect - It indeed is sooo perfect Ashhuuuuuuu !!!!!! *bearrrr hugssss to youuuu sweetheart *
goshhh I missed you sooo muchh !!
and when I read about Ashwini character..in MJHT - and I was to remembering you even more and moreeee !!! awwwwwwww!! chweetuuuu we gotta catch up soon !!! now toh we both have holidays right ?? so hopefully we ll meet some day on MSN or here !!!!!

take care my sweetest sweetheart !! and loads n loadsss of huggieesss and to you and my sweeetuuu Mohit !!!!! miss you both soooo verrryyyyyyy muchh!!!
and once again Chweeeeeetheart your VM is EXCELLENT !!!!!!!!!!!
love you sooooooooooo muchh !!!
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
thanks a bunch! truly fantastic!!!
angelic shaz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
omggg ashhhh dat was incredibleee omgggg woww i love it!!!!! gr8 choice of music
Cute_Ash thumbnail

Originally posted by: kayamath_fan2

awwwww!!! Chuchupieeeeeeee!!!! loads n loadsssssss of huggieeesss to yaaa !!!!!
I knowwww !! just imagine...I dont even watch this show - yet I visited this topic - just for youuu !!! and hailaaaaa!! what a terrific, mindblowing, awesome, amazing, superbly gorgeous, beauuuutiful, lovely, innocent VM ASH !!!!!!! Sweeetuuu this VM rockssssss!!!!! I didnt watch the original sequence - and at first toh I was thinking ki did Ashuuu make this VM or was it the original won ????? And OMGG !!! its a VM nah, so you made it !! and I was like...nOooooo this cant be trueee !! cause it looks sooo soo perfect - It indeed is sooo perfect Ashhuuuuuuu !!!!!! *bearrrr hugssss to youuuu sweetheart *
goshhh I missed you sooo muchh !!
and when I read about Ashwini character..in MJHT - and I was to remembering you even more and moreeee !!! awwwwwwww!! chweetuuuu we gotta catch up soon !!! now toh we both have holidays right ?? so hopefully we ll meet some day on MSN or here !!!!!

take care my sweetest sweetheart !! and loads n loadsss of huggieesss and to you and my sweeetuuu Mohit !!!!! miss you both soooo verrryyyyyyy muchh!!!
and once again Chweeeeeetheart your VM is EXCELLENT !!!!!!!!!!!
love you sooooooooooo muchh !!!

Aww mishedd u too Hugsss bak
That is shoo shweet i am literally flattereddd
You are just tooo adorablee....
Puchiii I am goin red u knw me a tomato is nearly forming...
I knw stole my name naa and then i am gonna be da cause of  probs between sajan arghh
Allow tht stupid ahow mann disgraced my name..
k right now just focusing on Maaneet
Same 'm gonna leave on sundai 4 holidai to LA so I will amke sure i cath upw id ya sumtime 4 sure..
yulZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

OOOOOOOMYYYFREAKINGGGAWDDDDD !!

DS wat was that ? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
gawdddd i was blushing, dreaming n soo lost throughout the VM ๐Ÿ˜  ๐Ÿ˜
For some reason i havent heard the piano version of KKHH till now n it is BEAUTIFULLLLLL !!
DS tusiiii gr8 ho yarrr ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
u sent ur SP sidha to the ICU ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
DS, m still remembering the VM n blushinggg โ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ
as i was watching them dance i imagined SK โ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธMann this is totalli amazingg !!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
i knew my DS was soo talented in making VMs but this VM is the passionate one till now โ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ
m left speechless โ˜บ๏ธ m totalli blank after watching this VM โ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ
Maneet are simplyyyyy fab =P
by the way i just loved when the music went dhoom ๐Ÿ˜† n he carried her ๐Ÿ˜ณ the music was perfectly matched with the scenes DS ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘
not to fgt the guzarish music at  the last part made it more magicalโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ I realli loved how they were spinning n the music slowly changed from KKHH to guzarish =] hats off to u DS ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘
It was indeed a ROCKING VM !!โญ๏ธ โญ๏ธ 
Cute_Ash thumbnail

Originally posted by: yulZ

OOOOOOOMYYYFREAKINGGGAWDDDDD !!

O O O OH MY GOSHH Wat happen LOL?? (Usher jumped in ma head now)

DS wat was that ? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
gawdddd i was blushing, dreaming n soo lost throughout the VM ๐Ÿ˜  ๐Ÿ˜
For some reason i havent heard the piano version of KKHH till now n it is BEAUTIFULLLLLL !!

Awwwww SPP I am glad I amde you fall in love wid i.. Same and wen i heard it my fingers culdn't stop to go and make a vm.. Thnakuu shooo much SPPP I m shoo happy that you like it.

DS tusiiii gr8 ho yarrr ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
u sent ur SP sidha to the ICU ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Awwww realllyy then I am joining u there after the 0.2 m kiss I am in the ddanger zonee will try and cum 2 meet u in the ICU...
DS, m still remembering the VM n blushinggg โ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ
as i was watching them dance i imagined SK โ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธMann this is totalli amazingg !!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

SPPP And by readin ur comments  am bushing LOL Ur BD is sent to me now BD is blushing deisease hah.
i knew my DS was soo talented in making VMs but this VM is the passionate one till now โ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ
m left speechless โ˜บ๏ธ m totalli blank after watching this VM โ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ

wwwww SP  are shoo shweet thanku sooo much ur comment makes me feel really good..
Shll i make u sa sumfinnn Sanaya's hereeee she is enxt to me..
Maneet are simplyyyyy fab =P
by the way i just loved when the music went dhoom ๐Ÿ˜† n he carried her ๐Ÿ˜ณ the music was perfectly matched with the scenes DS ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘

I knw fell in luvw id tht part as welll.. I am glad u liked it SPP I feel really flattered now..
not to fgt the guzarish music at  the last part made it more magicalโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ I realli loved how they were spinning n the music slowly changed from KKHH to guzarish =] hats off to u DS ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘
It was indeed a ROCKING VM !!โญ๏ธ โญ๏ธ 

htankuhoo much SP fora mosht adorable comment. actuali ma secon vm's ready since 4 pm but ma lapy is givin am so many issues. i uploaded it 5 times but it keep son givin me errors opeish up by tonight..