Zee's Oneshot- May Have Feelings For You

Amongthestars89 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey there people, since the C.V's is going to do a rain scene, I thought I write my own version of it. It's my first time writing a oneshot, so I don't mind criticisms! I don't know urdu/punjabi/hindi very well so please forgive me for everything being in english, especially with the people talking!!!😳 Oh and btw Maan has accepted his feelings in this oneshot...sooo😳

Here's goes! I hope you enjoy it!😊

May Have Feelings For You

A young woman was walking very quickly alongside a very busy road in Delhi, on a dark night. She looked up as the cold air blowing, was getting faster and colder every time it blew, worried that she won't be able to get Uncle's house quick enough before it rained and then her expression changed into anger as she remembered what happened to her at work, "Even if Maan sir told Sasha ma'am off, did he really think she'll listen to him? Humph, no would listen to that Dusht Danav!"

Flashback

"Miss Husyarpur, would you please give me the files for the new Mumbai Shopping centre? Or are you too busy dreaming about MK?" Geet stared at Sasha for a minute, before getting up and looking in her drawers of the file cabinet behind her before turning around and leaning over the desk, handing the files  over to Sasha,  saying "Here are the files, Sasha Ma'am" emphasising the Ma'am in a sarcastic way, before sitting back down and totally blanking Sasha out, who glared at Geet before pointed her head to Tasha and walking out of Geet's room.

End Flashback

Geet shook her head and and jumped slightly as her heard thunder and saw a flash across the sky. She started praying, "Oh Babaji, please let me get home quickly!" Before starting to jog slightly to get back at home as quickly as possible.

At office

Maan looked at his watch before starting to pack things up, as he put some files away he heard thunder and lightening outside and the sound of heavy rain falling. Looking around at the window behind him he had a flashback of Geet telling Pinky that she would get a taxi back home, after she finished her work. Looking at his watch again, he said to himself "But Geet only left half an hour ago," worried for Geet he quickly put the remaining files away and quickly walked out of the office to the lift to get outside quickly so that he could look for Geet, as there was no taxi's at that time of night.

Outside

As the rain started to fall, Geet started to get wet quite quickly and in minutes she was soaking wet, with her hair open from all the rain and her hair spilling down her back and shoulders. Her salwar kameez stuck to her body, and as she shifted her bag to hide her chest as best she could, she started running for the nearest shelter not noticing the car coming up behind her.

As Maan sat in the back of the car, looking for Geet along the route he knew she took to Pinky's home, he noticed the rain get even heavier and got even more worried "Why didn't I stop Geet, when I could have done? You're so stupid, Maan!" blaming himself for not keeping Geet with him until her could have dropped her off himself. And then his driver shouted at him, "Sir! I think I found Ma'am!" And Maan moved forwards squinting through the window and heavy rain to see a woman in a white salwar kameez running, "Stop the car!" He shouted and quickly got out of the car, the raining falling on him like buckets of water.

"GEET! GEET!" He shouted her name, but she didn't listen as she kept running. He tutted angrily before bending down in front of the passenger's window, the rain falling down his back and chest, making the shirt stick to his muscled body and shouted through the thunder "Drive along behind me slowly, and then stop when I come back with Geet, okay?" His driver nodded his consent, waiting until Maan was in front him before doing as he was told.

Geet kept running, looking wildly for some shelter, as she was searching she didn't see the tree coming up was starting to bend due to the force of the wind and if she kept running the tree would fall on top of her as she went past. Maan who was catching up, saw what was going to happen and made himself run faster and just in time managed to grab Geet by the waist and hug her back to his chest while twisting away from the tree that was falling very quickly to the ground.

At once everything seemed to happen, Maan's driver stopped the car, while Maan and Geet went falling towards the ground, with Maan falling on the ground first before rolling towards his car due to the lost of balance he had. They finally managed to stop just in front of the tyres of the car, with Geet on the floor, her hair open behind her, blinking up at Maan who was very close to Geet, his lips inches away from Geet and lost in Geet's eyes.

They didn't move for minutes, Geet's breathing got deeper as she stared into Maan's eyes, full of an emotion she couldn't explain, and then she had flashbacks of the times he saved her, when she nearly drowned back in Husyarpur, when she nearly fell down in her home after he got her out of the storeroom, when her brother tried to kill her, when she nearly fell from the ladder, when she nearly fell from the chair and so on. Maan also had flashbacks, all the times he helped her, and felt himself get closer to Geet, he couldn't himself, he loved her and "just one little kiss wouldn't hurt" he thought to himself and just as their lips were a breaths away his driver opened the door and shouted at "SIR! ARE YOU AND MA'AM ALRIGHT?" before starting to come around to the front of the car.

Maan quickly got up and then held out his hand for Geet to hold, who with one glance at Maan's face who was looking away, took his hand and got up, not knowing the internal struggle Maan was going through at that minute. "How could I have nearly kissed her??? She doesn't know I love her yet! And I don't even know if she loves me, either!" He shook his head as if to get rid of those thoughts and turned to Geet, who stood there watching him, waiting. "Come on Geet, let's take you home," and with a very small smile towards her, he put his arm around a shivering Geet and took her to the passenger door.

Half an hour later

As the car stopped just outside of Pinky's home, Geet started to take of Maan's jacket, but Maan put his hand on top of hers and looked at her, "Keep it Geet. You can give it me in the morning at the office, okay?" Geet looked at him, again seeing that unnamed emotion she couldn't describe  on his face and nodded her head. She started to get out of the door, but stopped. Maan who had turned back to face the front, turned his head slowly to see Geet turning back in. Giving her his usual "I'm waiting" look, she smiled at him, that special smile that made his heart beat faster and his palms sweaty and his collar to start choking and he shifted slightly, still looking at her, hoping he looked cool as he hoped.

"Thank you sir! For saving me," she hesitated before continuing on "and for everything else" and before he could blink, she leaned across the seat and he felt her soft lips on the his cheek, lasting there only for a few seconds but to him it lasted for minutes and then it was gone and the door shut, bringing him back to reality, with him still staring at the space where Geet once sat beside him. Geet who quickly got to the front door, stopped for a minute and touched her lips, thinking of the roughness of his stubble on her lips and she blushed and with a small smile entered the home.

So that's my first oneshot!😳

If you like it, please press the like button! πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Zee89-Maneetfan - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

alwyz_with_u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Haha. Zahra. If only that could happen. Maan accepting his love for Geet so easily and Geet OMG. Giving a Kiss to Maan...(faint)

The near kiss scene.....πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ I just hope the CV's steal ur idea and include it in the show.

Loved the "Hope I look as cool as always" ❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️....Hehe

Originally posted by: westmoreland

Haha. Zahra. If only that could happen. Maan accepting his love for Geet so easily and Geet OMG. Giving a Kiss to Maan...(faint)

The near kiss scene.....πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ I just hope the CV's steal ur idea and include it in the show.

Loved the "Hope I look as cool as always" ❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️....Hehe

Thanks Rabbi! This is supposed to be after Maan accepted his feelings for her....so yeah! 😳
sweet_gurl93 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
heyyy
omg, this was mind-blowing,
first maan is about to...☺️

and then Geet just goes ahead and kisses him 😍

this was too good, really enjoyed reading it...
you know, you should write ffs, or do yo already?? lol
 Maheen xx
wida thumbnail
soo cutee
please makee more one shots
but im sure geet lost her baby heheh if this happens..lol

Originally posted by: sweet_gurl93

heyyy
omg, this was mind-blowing,
first maan is about to...☺️

and then Geet just goes ahead and kisses him 😍

this was too good, really enjoyed reading it...
you know, you should write ffs, or do yo already?? lol
 Maheen xx

Thank you Maheen! πŸ˜ƒ
No i don't this was my first time actually! I'm glad you enjoyed it! Do you think I should write some FF's then?
starchase thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
aaawwww zahra that was sooo cute!!! only if that wudcome tru!! maybe it wil hehhe !

Originally posted by: wida

soo cutee

please makee more one shots
but im sure geet lost her baby heheh if this happens..lol

Thanks Wida!!!
lol I didn't take that into consideration...i sort of based it on the track with Maan's feelings and stuff so yeah..😳

Originally posted by: salma434

aaawwww zahra that was sooo cute!!! only if that wudcome tru!! maybe it wil hehhe !

Thank you Salma! πŸ˜ƒ I know, I hope so too! πŸ˜‰
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Nice one shot Zahra....very cute...loved it!!  I wish both could be as bold in the serial...but I guess we will have to wait a long time for that.   Please do write FFs...you write very well!!!  Looking forward to more stories form you!!

--Nargis