One Shot -- Hum Tum and Party

wida thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey guyss im gonna write a one shott..its first time ever that i am writing one shot..never tried before cause i am very bad in writing  butt yeah forgive me for mistakes but i felt like  making a one shott😳 I will start from where it ended in todays episode😃

Hum Tum and Party

Maan thinks mein use kaise manaoo and keep thinking but can't find a solution. He stands up and says what am i doing?? Mein use kyun manao, she is my secretary she works for me so she will have to go with me to the party if i tell her , it is because of work! ..but than he is like..Mein to zabardasti bhi nahi kar sakti hoon..He is totally confused!!!

Ok i need coffee!! I will call geet to get me some coffee and will talk about her for going with me to the part koi aur ratse bhi nahi bacha hai.
He calls Geet and says get me  CUP of coffee. Geet gets really happy cause she gets one more pointt😃 Geet brings Maan coffee and than is about to go again without saying anything but Maan stop her. Geet i need to talk to you. Geet is like all happy and says haa sirr bholiya kiya bolna hai. Clients called again and they asked me to bring you with me to the party soo tumhe aaj raat mere saath party pe jaana hoga. Geet is like but sirrr...meinn...And than remember the challenge and says Sir Mein aap ke saath party mein jaongi. Maan looks shocked he never thought that Geet would say yes😳 Ok i wil pick you up at 8 o'clock..I can come by my self as well says Geet. Maan says nahii i will pick you up!..Geet says theek hai sir and goes away. When Geet is gone Maan think kyun why why did i say i will pick her up...why do i want to pick her up?? What is happening too meee..he is all confused.

8 o'clockkk

Maan at Geet Place he rings the door dell and Pinky opens it. Maan asks for Geet. Pinky says she is coming sir just a minute, come inside. Maan says no its ok i will wait in my car. Maan waits in his car and than sees Geet coming and he is just looks at her .. he is lost in her. Geet gets in the car and Maan still looking at her. Geet gets a bit shy and ask sirr....ap theek to hai? An than suddenly maan is back to normal. Yes i am finee looks at his watch and says you are 10 mins late!!! I said 8 o clock and its no 8:10!! Geet says sorry and start telling all what happpend she keeps blabberingg and Maan says bas!! mujhe kuch aur nahi sona hai! Maan driving and Geet getting boredd Maan sees that Geet is getting bored so he wants to switch on the radio but at same time Geet wants to switch on the radio as well and their hands touch and Radio start playing..song: Ek Ajnabi sa ehsaas dil ko sataye, shayad yahi to pyar hai
Maan and Geet look at eachother.

They arrived at party and Geet is not comfortable because of what happend last time and all the rumours. Maan sees that she is feeling uncomfotable. He looks forward and says Dont worry Geet kuch nahi hoga I am with you. Geet looks at him and than he looks at her and They have a smilee😳
Clients come adn disturb them. The client says that he is very hapy to see that they came together and he starts praising Geet and how much he loved the sketches of the houses and that she is doing a great job. Geet says thanks and Maan gets happy to hear Geet being praised. The clients tell them to go and enjoy the party.
Some other people come and talk to Maan.

Geet is getting bored so she walks away she goes and sit. She is taling to her self..yeh kaise party hain yahi ke party kitne boring hote hai. Some guy comes acn sit next to her he starts talking to her(he is a nice guy) Geet is finally having fun she talk with this guy and Maan sees this!! HE IS NOT LIKING THIS!! He excused these mand to who he was talking and goes to Geet. Geet wat are you doing?? And geet and thsi guy look at him. Geet exaclty same what you were doing..talkingg ..!! Chalo mere saath and he grabs her and take her with him to another part of the hotel. Tum bhi Geet you start talkign to everyonee!!..Geet is all confused .. Kyun he was a nice guy he started to talk and i talked back..i was bored anywasy you were busy with those other mans and even if you wre with me you talk soo less and you are very boringg. Maan mein boring???? Geet says haa aur nahi to kiyaa..you never says something alwasy kaam kaam kaam..only work matters for you. You have to thing about other things in life as well..there are other important things in life. What will you by working so much .. and than..paise ke saath aap kiya karengi..life mein thodi masti kijiye!! Maan is sab se tumhe kiya. Geet says kuch bhii nahii par apne kaha that you were not boring..so prove to me that you are not boring~!!! Maan starts thinking about what to do so he can prove that he is not boring..He start tallking about work😆Geet laughs and says see you started about work again.
Geet says ok mein baat karongi she start talkingg and Maan just looks at herr and looks at her.

Party is over they are in the car they drive and than suddenly car breaks down!! Maan goes to see what is wrong but he cant fix it... its 12 o clock..how will we reach home sir?? No taxi nothing at this time..Maan says i will call my brother. Geet ap bhi nah kitne boringg hoo why will you wak eup your brother? Lets walk to home..😳..plees sirr..AND MAAN cant say anything. They walk and it start RAININGGGGGGGGGG. Maan says ohh nooooooooooooooooo rainn arghh this had to happen now.. Geet gest all happy and start dancing in the rain, Maan looks at her and Geet sees Maan doing boring and says sirr if you want to prove that you are not boring than this is your chance come with mee enjoy thee rainn.,,You will get a great feeling..just stand in teh rain adn think about stuff that makes you happy..forget all ya worriess..you will get a great feeling. Maan goes wtih Geet in the rain and Stand their close his eyes andd he starts thinking about things that makes him smile..AND THAT IS GEET. He remembers all the mometn with Geet and gets a smile on his face and on  other side Geet think about her child..she gets a bid sad while Maan gets happy. Thand Maan gets back to normal Maan he is confusedd againn..whyy whyy does he think whyy Geet?? He looks at Geet and sees her being Sad. He sas you tell me to think about good times and i willl feel good but you..you self think about bad times and have tears.. Geet says nahi sirr i dont have tears its the rain..Maan says Geet tum lakh chupalo you cant hide it from mee..and wipes her tears..ANd now smile Geet smiless and when they start walkng again Geet slips and Maan catches her they have a eye lock..and than they start walking again theri hands touch and they look at eahcother again,..Maan sees that Geet is feeling cold and offers her his jacket. geet refuses to take it and than Maan is about to get angry😆but he stops himself and stil offers it and than Geet cant say no so she takes it.

They arrived at geets place and Geet goes inside her house. Maan stays infront of her house ..he keeps standing there and than sudenly Geet comes out and says sirr your jacket..
He taked it and says Geet you made me realize today that life can be good .. i should think about other things than work.. You made me realise that today. Geet says its good that you realised and please dont stay DUSHT AND DANAV from today one😆He looks confused and than geet offers her hand and sasy FRIENDS?? Maan looks at her hand and than at Geet who smiles andd shakes hands with her and says FRIENDS.

Ok this was the end..it ended up so boring..i had amazing scenes in ma mind butt i couldnt express them..i couldnt write them,, :(

Edited by wida - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chandni- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Ahh Wida Hun Ur such a good writer

I love how he got made seeing her talk to the other guys and like no talk to me lol thts funny

Finally friends tht to in the Rain how romantic
Nirjhor105 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice one........really liked your os
Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
wida............it was really gud..so mny maaneet moents..lukin 4ward to som more 4m u
ramancal thumbnail
wida that was awesome! I loved it, especially the rain scene
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Very sweettttttttt os.Write more os.

fatima
sweet_gurl93 thumbnail
hey really nice OS
i hope Geet and Maan atleast become friends in the show, like in your os 😊
sups2222 thumbnail
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWwwww😊😳 that ws the best............I mean maaan wass so maan 😆........yupp TOTAKLLLLLLYYY loved it usually i only watch over the topic click like button n leave n comment rarelyy bt this wass very very cutee yaar HOPE IONLY THIS HAPPENS................u r a very very mannet writer yaar.........be as assistant writer to geet hehehehe
Luv,
sups.
shalini_s thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
its usually Maan lecturing to Geet.. good that its the other way round here... loved it..
wida thumbnail
Thank you soo much guyss
your commetn  mad me so happyyyy
its my first tiem and yu praising me
and i thoguth that it was very boring hehehe..lol

OMGOMGG I HAD RAIN SCENE IN MY ONE SHOT AND NOWW
we got newss that we get a rain scene omgg thats amazing....my predictions😆
Edited by wida - 13 years ago