Sometimes LOVE is not ALL it is meant to be

bDgT thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
"What was happening to him? Why was he thinking this way about GEET? This girl will drive him totally insane one of these days" - MSK

He was disturbed, freaking disturbed. And confused, almighty confused.

Who is this girl? What was happening to him? Why was he "feeling" at all? Maan Singh Khurana is not an emotional fool.

'Why did you cover me with your shirt and rest my head on your shoulder?" - Geet

God, give me a break woman. Here I am, with my heart in my eyes not knowing a thing as to why I was driven to do that except my care and concern.

But if you ask me why I care, I would not know. It just matters to me. Every single thing about you matters to me. Your tears, your fears, your laughter, your joy, your anger,  your playfulness, your childishness, your innocence, your outlook on life, your philosophy, your naive outlook on life, and so many little things that may not mean anything to you but turn my world upside down.

A thorn that pinches you leaves its indentation on my heart. A breeze that chills you freezes my dampened palms. A bee that stings you cripples my soul. Yet you ask! You ask me why I cover you? How can you?

"Please don't call me or don't come near me" - Geet

What the hell does she think of herself ordering me not to come near her or call her. ME! What the hell is wrong with her?

Do you know how ridiculous that is!

Can the swallow stay away from the song? Can the eagle stop soaring in flight? Can the morning dew stop drifting towards that blade of grass? Can the irises become detached from the eyes? Can there ever be a tropical rain without the hailstorm? Can the sparkle be missing from th
e diamonds? Can anything stop a tempest from hitting the horizon?

Nothing, absolutely nothing can keep him apart from her for too long....

Edited by bridgette - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pickle6586 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: bridgette

"Please don't call me or don't come near me" - Geet

What the hell does she think of herself ordering me not to come near her or call her. ME! What the hell is wrong with her?

Do you know how ridiculous that is!

Can the swallow stay away from the song? Can the eagle stop soaring in flight? Can the morning dew stop drifting towards that blade of grass? Can the irises become detached from the eyes? Can there ever be a tropical rain without the hailstorm? Can the sparkle be missing from th
e diamonds? Can anything stop a tempest from hitting the horizon? this an absolutely amazing piece of description. 👏loved how u compared the most beutiful things in nature with the love maan has for geet...!! i guess, even them falling in love is a part of nature !!!!!!

Nothing, absolutely nothing can keep him apart from her for too long.... so true, if only geet understood that she being away from maan is against nature...!!!!

-RushTrip- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
lovely piece
true representation of what love is....

bDgT thumbnail

Thank you so much dear, it's a real pleasure to read your thoughts...Maan falling in love with Geet is as natural as the sun, wind or the rains.
-RushTrip- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Love has many manifestation. It can blossom when cherished. maan and geet are destined for each other. They will meet up the road is long and winded.
Their love is like nature. the volcano, hot geyser and waterfall exist together. Just as Maan's anger sometimes is like a volcano, that burns everything in its wake, a hot geyser that shoots out of a small fissure and a waterfall that find its depth when falling from a great height. Maan is going find himself fall in love and rise like a geyser that can heal and burn at the same time....

just some random thoughts after reading your lovely piece...
rusha4003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
WOW Bri ..... 👏👏👏👏👏

Awesome peice of work ....

Exactly the state of Maan's mind..... the very thots that are driving him crazy !!!

You have a wonderful way with words ..... 👍🏼

loved it totally !!!

Can the swallow stay away from the song? Can the eagle stop soaring in flight? Can the morning dew stop drifting towards that blade of grass? Can the irises become detached from the eyes? Can there ever be a tropical rain without the hailstorm? Can the sparkle be missing from the diamonds? Can anything stop a tempest from hitting the horizon?

Nothing, absolutely nothing can keep him apart from her for too long....
Sighhhhhhhhhhhh ..... what more can be said ???? 😍

--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Bridgette...and Vrushali...you both have expressed Maan so beautifully.....He is Maan because he loves Geet.....His love for her is a part of nature a part of him....his love is Geet so how can he separate that....how can he part from Geet....impossible!!!

Beautiful!!👏👏👏👏👏
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
True...we all know that Maan will not be able to stay away from Geet for a long time...hope this duri makes him realize his true feelings and he can see what his visions or thoughts r due to...can't wait to see the glimmer of love's recognition in ur misty drowning eyes my hunk. Hope the truth hits ur heart fastttt
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: mahi0809

True...we all know that Maan will not be able to stay away from Geet for a long time...hope this duri makes him realize his true feelings and he can see what his visions or thoughts r due to...can't wait to see the glimmer of love's recognition in ur misty drowning eyes my hunk. Hope the truth hits ur heart fastttt

I too want to see Maan's expressions, when it dawns on him that he loves her...I want to see the way he looks at her after the realization.....Maan says everything with his EYES....will this realization be crystal clear in his eyes??😛
Edited by AKANargis - 13 years ago
sheena_karan thumbnail
i loved ur [pst..u hv ritten osum..