pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago

MANEET FANFICTION

TWILIGHT

(CHARACTER SKETCH)

MAAN:He is the typical example of an angry young man who is happy being aloof from the world. Maan doesn't talk much and prefers to keep his distance from everyone, especially girls.He is very handsome that's why girls attract to him but because of his anger,girls stay away from him.He is focused on his career.

GEET:She is 21 years old beautiful,educated girl.She lives a happy,cheerful life.She is bit immature.

CONCEPT

While coming back from Hoshiarpur,Maan is beaten by the bat on the arm and he becomes unconscious.When he comes to his senses,He finds a man who told him that he is actually bitten by the cursed vampire.From now onwards after every sunset he will become like vampire(Like edward in twilight).That person also told him that this curse can be ended.So how maan will end the curse????What will happen when he comes to know that the solution of his problem is related to a girl????Will he manage to break the curse in time???

POINTS TO BE NOTED:1:The story is same as of drama geet.

2:Actually maan is coming from Hoshiarpur after saving geet from brij.

3:All the other characters are same as in drama.

4:Maan looks will be same as in drama.

NOTE:I was watching twilight again yesterday.When an idea came to my mind.I know that it is kind of weird ff but i hope that u guys like it.If u like the concept.Plzzz leave ur comments so i will continue this ff.Otherwise sorry for taking ur time.                                                                        

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yellow1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i love twilight n i have to agree with u that maan is very much lyk edward
Soulmate_Sana thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hey im inn
do ad me into ur pm list
want to read the update pretty soon

sanu
taskutbimuff thumbnail
Hi.i also love twilight.it will be interesting to see how the story shapes up.do add me in ur pm list.thanks n update soon plz:-)
nehara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hey...
i'm a big fan of twilight...
so i love to read stories that is similar to it... 😃
i love mann and geet....
cnt wait to read the it...
pls update soon....
and pls pm me....😃
Preternatural thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hey nice concept.....i jus love twilight.......
looking forward for the 1st chap
pratsy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
omg..its awsome..vampire..twilight...maan..wow...continue asap
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
hey m looking forward for ur next romantic ff....
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
nice concept, loved it. loved twilight,
pls pm me when u will update.

Tanvi_R thumbnail
Hi Fatima,
Loved this Twilight Concept. I am really very excited to read a FF from your side. Even i love this show "Geet", its awesome. Thanks for the PM. Plz update soon.😊😊😊😛😆😉😃😳
TC
Tanvi