Maan: What would it Take to Make You Mine?Bytes(5)

bDgT thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Bit 1

So many things I feel, but can't express, or don't know what they are. They are all so new to me...this whole experience of "you" is especially unique, different, so effervescent.

The leaves seem greener, the day seems brighter, the roses smell sweeter, the road feels smoother...

Everything that I have touched earlier before I met you...now feels like a baby's first touch...everything seems filled with promise.

(end of bit 1)Edited by bridgette - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bDgT thumbnail
Bit 2

Where do I go from here? I feel you in every bone and every pore. I don't know what I see when I see you but I don't see anything beyond you. When I am with you, I want to remain with you; when I am not with you, I want to come back in haste to you. Even your memories haunt me and want me to fall more and more deeply in love with you. If this be love, I don't know what life without it is, or if I can call it even life without your love.

(end of Bit 2)Edited by bridgette - 13 years ago
Antares thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Wow! I loved the way you wrote.....the words you used......amazing!
rusha4003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome Bri .... excellent writing !!!!!
bDgT thumbnail
Bit 3

Love you so much my beautiful, my angel, my precious. My lips need not express what my eyes could...no language will suffice where emotions could.

In your tears you make me grovel humbled.
Mesmerized, I get pulled to you and my heart breaks into a song.

Every step I take away from you is like a desert...I am parched and left unquenched...the minute your thoughts strike me or I feel your presence around me...I am like a man having my fill of fine nectar.

I want you to look into my eyes and see the depth of emotions in my heart..that lie there unexpressed, untutored, unraveled.

You reside in the innermost sanctum of my heart and you are it...your cadence is that of the finest jade and jewel.

My love...I am fighting, repelling but still enduring, living, breathing, submerged in the tsunami of my feelings for you.

(end of Bit 3)
Edited by bridgette - 13 years ago
nishi_I-fian thumbnail
u r a gr8 writer.......awesum words 👏
bDgT thumbnail
Bit 4

You say I hate you, you think I hate you, you think my anger is at you. When I yell at you, it is because I am trying to hide the commotion in my heart behind the screen of the harsh words I speak to you.

The hate is the camouflage that keeps hidden how vulnerable I am to you. Those feelings I have for you are so sacred that I am afraid that people will trample on those and mock them like petals trodden under bull's feet.

I look at how fragile and delicate you are and worry that the intensity and passion in me will scorch you. That is why I try so unsuccessfully to hide them from you. But they seep out and fall at your feet like the pearls from an oyster waiting to garland you.

I burn for you...like an eternal flame...
I shine for you...like a twinkling star in your horizon

I am like a jet that is sweeping across skies...I am like a heat seeking missile that is honing in on its target.

Do you even know what you do to me? Can you even understand what is happening to me? How can you, when I in my own intelligence feel ignorant.

My love, I am like a caged lion that wants to sweep you off and away into my lair
I am like the stream in full flow that wants to sweep you away in its current
I tremble inwardly with your proximity
I am like a ravenous hungry eagle caught in adoration

I fear if you will allow me to go on feeling the same way I do,
Or if you would put a stop and try to bank the river that is in spate
The river of my emotions

(end of Bit 4)

Edited by bridgette - 13 years ago
bDgT thumbnail
Bit 5

You have a right to be upset with me, angry, disappointed in me. I have no excuse for abandoning you so, for not being there, for making you face all of it all alone.

It is not just today, it is not just yesterday. It is about the essence of everything.

I am no stranger to you my love, it is just that you have to remove the glasses that distort the picture.

You and I are one, we are not separate though we have been parted for so long. My soul recognizes that it is conjoined to its long departed twin. You my sweet are nothing but my absolute and perfect companion.

Don't leave me ever, don't stay away from me ever, don't stray from me never.

No one can hold a candle to you...or be as more "me" to "me" as "you"

(end of Bit 5)
bDgT thumbnail
For Maan's Destiny see: Maan: Meeting my DestinyEdited by bridgette - 13 years ago
Escapist thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
liked all the 5 bits ! expressed the emotions beautifully :)

tc
fatima