One Shot: Maan and Geet on the dancefloor

ash08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey Guys,

The precap for the past few days has given us sleepless nights. I wanted to write a one-shot on the actual dance sequence. I hope you guys like it. Comments/criticisms welcome.

Geet knew that Maan was angry with her. She could never understand Maan. One moment he was soft on her and the next he could scream his lungs out at her.  But when she stepped into the Crystal Room  and saw him standing there, she was unreasonably pleased to see him.

Maan felt a strange sensation. It was as if he was looking for something - or maybe someone. When he saw Mr. Chopra look beyond him, he had to turn back. It was as if some unknown force was willing him to. And then he saw Geet - looking like an angel in white. He had always seen her in salwars but today Geet had worn a sari'.. A sheer fabric that seemed to accentuate her curves and make her more beautiful. Her hair looked like a dark cloud on a summer's night and the diamond earrings made her look heavenly. Maan was just shocked to see her like that. It was as if his eyes were feasting on her - head to toe. There was an inner excitement about him that he did not understand.

Mr. Rahul, the CEO was impressed with Geet. She belongs to me tonight - is what he thought.
Maan took a moment to look at Rahul and understood his evil designs. He held Geet by her hand and took her to a corner.
"I need to tell you something Geet" Maan was saying.
"Yes, sir" she focussed her attention on him.
"There is a Mr. Rahul. He is the CEO of the company with whom we are working. I want you to be away from him. He's dangerous." Maan said.
"Thank you, sir. I can take care of myself" replied Geet. She was getting annoyed with Maan trying to run her life.
"Fine" Maan retorted, getting flushed. He wondered what made him tell Geet that.

The evening progressed. Maan caught Rahul making conversation with Geet. He was not liking it and he was also not liking the way Geet was smiling at Rahul. Doesn't this girl understand anything? he thought.

The lights in the room dimmed, and the small stage was lit by spotlights. Then the magic began. It started slowly.  A group of performers casually ascended to the platform. The women wore black evening gowns and the male dancers were dressed in black suits. The music began.

Maan wanted to talk to Geet, but after their earlier confrontation Geet was avoiding him. He just pulled her onto the dance floor and the spotlight shone on them. With blue light washing over them, Maan and Geet looked divine on the dance floor. Maan looked like a Greek God in full control of the world, and Geet looked like a classical beauty queen, deeply aloof, completely unaware of the audience. The music started to play - something plaintive and low key. They both started dancing with Maan leading the dance and Geet dutifully following him all the while looking into each other's eyes. They started slowly with a beginners step gradually pushed faster and faster by the pulsating rhythms. The music grew and the dancing became a form of sensual violence - Maan trying to get a hold on his feelings for Geet and Geet trying to understand his reason for such actions.

The other performers stopped dancing and looked at these two. Their handclaps and the rhythmic beat of the palms enhanced the music and dancing, lifting it, building it, until the room began to rock with the hypnotic beat of the music and the endless variation of rhythmic sensations. Their bodies moved apart and came together in a growing frenzy of desire, until they were making mad, violent, animal love without ever touching, moving to a wild, passionate climax that had the audience screaming. As the lights blacked out and came on again, the crowd roared and Maan and Geet tried to get back their breaths, both wondering what just happened there on the dance floor.

Love,
Ash
Edited by ash08 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
very beautifully written....the hot passionate looks that maan gives geet makes me go weak in the knees....
Parakeet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
ya....... it seemed so real.. fabulous concept.. πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸΌ
Binge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
AWESOME ASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You have written this beautifully!!! 😍 I loved it!!!!! AMAZING!!! You have described the depth of emotions, the romace, the flutterings of Maan so beautifully!!! Keep it up!!
ash08 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aditi123_78

very beautifully written....the hot passionate looks that maan gives geet makes me go weak in the knees....

Thank you. yep, me too..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
ash08 thumbnail
@MaanEET_FAN: Thank you.😊

@mayurrocks: Thank you for liking it.😊
mymeet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@ ash ..πŸ‘ .it was just fantastic to read...u have described it in an unimaginable way....keep da good wrk...n hope to read more frm u abt maaneet.
ash08 thumbnail

Originally posted by: srkads

@ ash ..πŸ‘ .it was just fantastic to read...u have described it in an unimaginable way....keep da good wrk...n hope to read more frm u abt maaneet.

Thanks a ton for liking it. I am waiting to see how the dance goes tonight. This is all my imagination. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
ammaji.devilish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@ash08
1 word 2 describe beautifully writtenπŸ‘πŸΌ
ash08 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ammaji.devilish

@ash08
1 word 2 describe beautifully writtenπŸ‘πŸΌ

Thank you. πŸ˜ƒ