Geet's Feelings: Meri Mann Mein Maan

bDgT thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Geet's thoughts:

Oh, paapaji, this man ~ he is making me forget everything in life, all that has happened in the past, I look into his eyes and see an ocean of bliss there. I can't seem to remember that I was once married, cheated and that I am pregnant. All reality vanishes for me.

Oh God almighty, please bring me back to reality, back to earth. I know he will be shattered when he knows the truth of me, he will be deeply hurt. I know that he is developing a soft corner for me, what do I do, god? I want to stop him from coming close to me, in mind and spirit. But he is always there, he is always near me when I am lost, floundering, scared, and think the whole world is against me.

He is coming to become my world. My day begins and ends with him. I know that he is hiding his true feelings behind his anger, behind this mask he wears for the world to see. I know that he is lonely and I want to drive away his loneliness. I know he is angry with the world and someone has betrayed his trust badly, but I want to hold him and make him smile.

I desperately want to live up to all that he believes in, I am so scared that he will hate me when he knows the truth and that he will despise the world more. I want to tell him that I never wanted to hurt him or cheat him, all that I know is my heart is his, but I don't want him to know how much he means to me.

I am bound to fail him, I am bound to trip and all but all those instances in the past, he has been there...as if god has just created him for me, created him just to be mine. But can I claim him as mine with all my past? Oh, how I wish, I could because that is what my heart tells me I should.

Maan, will u understand how much you mean to me, what you mean to me, how I am gonna live without a sight of you? How hard it is for me to love you with all my heart, soul and spirit and to find that I might never measure up because I feel tainted. Only your love can cleanse my soul, be the balm to my wounds and purify me. Make me yours irrespective of where I've been yesterday or who I've been with in the past. My love, my tomorrows are all yours...let the past float away in the promises of tomorrow.
Edited by bridgette - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bDgT thumbnail
There is nothing but pain,
Pain that touches a chord
Pain that keeps the wound open
Where is healing?

Oh, Maan! You are the sole reason for my being! - Geet
Edited by bridgette - 13 years ago
Deezi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
awesome brig......just awesome πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
rahma_07 thumbnail
a amazing and enjoying, i that like.πŸ‘πŸΌ
cooldude10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ur an amaazing writer bridge! 😊

ayesha.😳
rusha4003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Oh Bri .πŸ€—... that was heart-wrenchingly awesome .... πŸ‘

Geet's cry from the heart πŸ˜”  .... superbly written ... πŸ‘πŸΌ

You have a gift, my girl ⭐️ .... keep it up ..... would love to read more like this ... 😍

How about a PART II ....  Maan's thot and feelings ..... ????? πŸ˜ƒ

bDgT thumbnail

Originally posted by: rusha4003

Oh Bri .πŸ€—... that was heart-wrenchingly awesome .... πŸ‘

Geet's cry from the heart πŸ˜”.... superbly written ... πŸ‘πŸΌ

You have a gift, my girl ⭐️.... keep it up ..... would love to read more like this ... 😍

How about a PART II .... Maan's thot and feelings ..... ????? πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks dear, wrote Part II as a separate post "Maan: Meeting My Destiny" -- please read and let me know what you think
shalini_s thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ write-up..
bDgT thumbnail
For Geet's Pain see Geet: Sau Dard Hai, Meri Mann Mein MaanEdited by bridgette - 13 years ago
Parakeet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
wow... nicely n whole heartedly written.. loved ur post very much.. keep writing..πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸΌ