FF: Lamhein; Part 4, Page 7- June29th

-iPayal- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Hey all!

This is my first attempt at FFs and its not that good, so read at your own risk😛

The story is basically starting off where its been left in todays episode, the only difference is that Maan isnt at the Embassy. Their is no pinky..instead, a Rashi. and Adi isnt a cute nerd, but a hottie as well😉

Characters:
Maan : Self explanatory
Geet: Self explanatory
Rashi: Geets childhood friend/colleauge/housemate. Funloving, pretty, and is a great help to anyone who asks.

Adi: Maan's right hand man, Maan's childhood friend, or should i say his only friend. A employee-boss relationship at the office, and brothers        
outside of office. He's an honest person, takes life lightly, fun, chilled out, and knows how to do his work. The only person Maan trusts, and        
Adi is the only one who truly knows Maan.

Sasha: High society bimbo who loves to put down others, and secrely crushes on Maan. The only reason shes at the Khurana's is because shes
a good worker.
Edited by *payal_15* - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-iPayal- thumbnail

Page 1 - Character sketch, Intro
Page2 - Part 2
Page4 - Part 3
-iPayal- thumbnail

PM list

Please click like if youd like to be PMed😳
and add me to ur buddylist, to make it easier to send ot the pms😃
NOTE: i prolly wont send a PM out everytime i update, so i aplogize in advance for that😳
-iPayal- thumbnail

Introduction

This is to set the relationships between Geet and Rashi and Geet and Adi, and ofcourse to ensure that maan and geet spend lots of time together😉

here goes nothing😳

Geet was standing outside the Canadian embassy waiting for a signal from her friend Rashi to tell her that it was safe to go in. Rashi was
distracting the watchman and as soon as she saw a chance she waved at Geet to hurry in. Geet started towards the doors, but before she entered she realized that their was no point in going inside. She stood their as it dawned on her that she didnt even have a passport to go to Canada. A passport was the last thing she thought about before she left her family behind. What was she going to get by going inside? She made an about turn and headed back to their cab. She glanced towards Rashi and signaled her to leave, and she did. She came to the cab and...

R: Kya hua? tu andar kyun nahi gayi?
G: Koi faida nahi hoga, pata nahi me yaha kyun ayi...
R: Kya?
G: Sorry, maine tera time waste kiya.
R: Yeh tu kya bol rahi hai? isme sorry ki kya baat hai? Ab dekh tu mere saath rahegi, oh formalities chod ni padegi..after all we're chaddi buddies!
G: Huh?
R: oh sorry, woh toh ladko me hota hai na...oops.

Geet smiled

R: Geet, tu thik toh hai na, jab se ayi hai, khoyi khoyi si lag rahi hai. Koi tension hai kya?
G: Nahi, me think hoon.

Rashi didnt buy it, she knew something was wrong, but decided to leave it at that.

R: okay then, ghar chalein?
G: Haa, chalo..lekin rent me doongi aur tujhe lena padega!
R: Haa bhai, ab toh teri nokri bhi lag gayi hai.

Geet realized that she did have a job, and that too in Delhi, far away from the memories of her family and Dev. She thought that this was the best time to let go of the past and move on. The more she would hang on to it, the more itll affect her life. She knew it was going to her easy, but it had to be done, for her sake and her childs sake. The timing couldnt have been more perfect.

They arrived at Rashi's house. It was a nice, simple house, where rashi lived alone, her father had passed away a few months ago, bu had left

rashi all the things she needed to live a good life. Rashi showed Geet her room, and helped her settle in. Later that afternoon, Rashi got a call

from Adi, wanting to talk to Geet. He wanted to meet her urgently.

A: Kya tum abhi office aa sakti ho?
G: Abhi kyun? mera kaam toh monday se shuru hota hai na? aur aaj toh friday hai.
A: haa, lekin..bahot zaruri hai isliye bhula raha hu, agar tum chaho toh rashi ko bhi sath lasakti ho, taaki tum unfomfortable na feel karo.
G: thik hai,me thodi der me ati hoon.

Geet went alone, she had decided that it was her life, to live her way, without help from anyone. Adi was waiting for her at the reception.

A: Geet..yaha.

G: Aap me mujhe yaha kyun bhulaya hai?
A: Im really sorry, dusturb karne ke liye. Mujhe pata tha ke tum Rashi ke saath rehti ho, toh maine uske ghar phone kardiya. Luckily tum milgayi. Actually, problem yeh hai ke mujhe personal reasons ke liye ek hafte ki leave chahiye, and the only way i can get it approved is that i get someone else to handle the project im currently on. Aur tum boss ki nayi sec. ho toh, mujhe laga ke, tumhe acha kaun rite?
G: Me? meh kaise? mujhe toh kuch nahi aata.
A: isliye toh bhulaya hai...agar tum chaho toh meh 2 days me sab sikha doonga...mujhe sunday ko jaana hai.  Ab kaam toh karna hi padega, aaj 
nahi sikhogi, toh kal sikhna padega. What say?

Geet knew that was true, she had to learn how to handle all the work if she wanted to keep the job. Now was as good a time as any.

G: okay
A: great, let me show you your cabin, and we can work in their.

Adi was a patient guy, he answered all her question and Geet was smart, she caught on fast. They worked on geets knowledge of the coorporation and its affairs the whole weekend, and finally Adi got his leave approved, and he left. On the other side, Rashi and Geet were becoming good friends. Geet didnt feel as akward as she did the day they met. Rashi was a fun-loving, haapy-go-lucky,  take- life- as -you -go -on kinda gal. But they still werent close enough for Geet to share her secret, which would come out within a few months anyway.

The project Geet had been handed was the London project..one of the most important deals for the Khurana's. She had to work closely with the boss until it was over.

mayur-tasha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i liked it .plz continue......
TeriMalang thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
liked this FF
cont soon..
add me to PM list..
anshuls thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice👍🏼.....plzz continue..
-iPayal- thumbnail
Thanks Guys! :D

Will update soon :D
Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Ohhhhhhhhhhh Payal , Plz add me 2 pm list...........n updet soon..as in 2day if u can...😉....really excited😛
FaithnFate thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
haila payaliaaaaa add me to ur pm list abhi now goes for reading.........