-bhootni- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
Well since we already have Geet's diary...Sabii and I thought of making Dev's diary as well...we'll be alternating days...so I'll start and she'll write the update tomorrow! Hope you all like this one as well!

April 5th

They took me to see a girl again...for maybe the millionth time! I was sort of getting frustrated with all this..but when I saw her for the first time...I couldn't help thinking she was the one. Actually the second time...because the first time was by the roadside when I saw her covered in chicken feather struggling to get her duppatta out of the tempo. It was...kind of cute! But when I saw her at the house...I was shocked...she seem to be so scared...as if she was in fear for her life. That made me want to accept her! But why? Is it because she is vulnerable? Am I really that kind of a man?

Her family seems to be really strict...as if they could kill with looks...they might have for all we know! I wonder how they can agree for this marriage so quickly...especially since Geet...yes that's her name...isn't ready for it? When I asked her that (I had to deal with her freaky brother when I asked to talk to her alone)...she said that she doesn't want to go to Canada. I wonder if she knows how true her feelings are....what about my feelings? I know that I like her! She is sweet...someone that you would want to protect and love...someone that can break when hurt...someone that I am afraid I will harm even if I intend not to do so.

I haven't told my family about what she told me...I don't know why...but I feel like I would break her trust if I did...why do I feel so attached to her all of a sudden? Especially when I doubt my own intentions....

I hope everything works out for the better...and both of us end up in a happy place!
Edited by -bhootni- - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweet.melody thumbnail
Love it Sumi!! you expressed his feelings nicely!
sabihaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
LOL. Her freaky brother.

Damn. I wonder if my entries will be as good. :S
-bhootni- thumbnail
@shilpa...thanks!!! lol glad i could get into his character :P

@sabii *whack*...of course it'll be good...it'll be better than mine :P
Nymeria thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
awww sumi! that was very good!
totally reflected Dev's feelings😃
sabihaa. thumbnail
Sumii.. what is with your whacking woman?
All these bruises.. I know you're purposely trying to make sure that Dev will always take care of me.
Hehe.

Alright, I'll update the diary when I get back from uni :)

Tomiko thumbnail

In the Archive Mansion.😛

sabihaa. thumbnail
April 6th

Alright, I'll admit it.. I can't stop thinking about her. Ever since yesterday, I've been a bit lost about her. When our marriage was finalised, I couldn't stop staring at her.. Bhabi had to call me out on it.  I'm normally so composed about my feelings.. why have I become like this? It's only been one day!
Anyway, we got invited back to her place for Lodi. I haven't celebrated Lodi like this in awhile, so it was definitely a good experience.. although when we got there, this woman was screaming for her daughter. She was accusing Geet's brother.. I wonder..

Geet.. she looked so beautiful. I don't think I can wait for her to become mine. Every time I see her, all I want to do is take her far away from her family and take care of her. She's so innocent, and so vulnerable. It seems her grandfather runs the show, and her brother doesn't make it easy either. I need to erase her fears of living overseas.. I promised her we'd celebrate Lodi in Canada the way she celebrates it here. Anything for her.. anything.. I trust myself enough to do that.. at least I hope so.

I wanted to take a photo of her.. no one has ever refused me the way she did.. blushing and running away. But I caught a glimpse of that smile.. there's something about that smile.. there's a lot of fear.. as if someone will tell her off if she's caught smiling.. but at least I know she smiles. And one day, soon I hope, she'll smile.. just for me.
As for that photo, well, I managed to get a photo of the whole family.. and I was about to take another.. just of her.. until I got that call..
That confounded call.. I don't want to hurt Geet.. but I'm compromised. And I'm reminded of what waits back for me in Canada. Can I still take Geet knowing what's back there?
-bhootni- thumbnail
sabii!!! that was really good!!! It really described his feelings...or what we percieve to be his feelings...true say about her smile!
sabihaa. thumbnail
Sumii! Are you going to update this woman? LOL.