Hum ko tum se pyaar hai (Updated C pg 28)

-Rose- thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Hi guys,

This is my second new fanfic about Angad and Kripa. Do read it and tell me how it was like. I will cotninue this fanfic with my previous fanfic barsaat.

The character anaylsis of this fanfic needs not to be posted as all the character will reveal itself in the Fanfic.

Luv ya Sanya

πŸ˜ƒ

quick link to barsaat https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/109132

Edited by *Izzy* - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

preeti015 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
all the best...... 😳 😳 😳
😳
😳 😳 😳 Edited by preeti015 - 18 years ago
soni595 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
continue soon, πŸ˜›

Keep smiling...
Love
Soni
-Rose- thumbnail
PROMO 1

She watched people sorrounded by the bed crying. she stood there at the corner of the room watching the love of his life dying infront of her. tears rolled down her eyes. she wished why it was not her instead of him, she wanted to die, what has he done? why is it me that i have to go through all this?? why why why? she asked herself, she closed her eyes let the tears rolled down her face.
Edited by *Izzy* - 18 years ago
lil miz thumbnail

wow izzy it gr8πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
plz continue.....😳😳😳
i feel so srry  4 her ,i think im gonna cry 😭😭

Edited by lil miz - 18 years ago
-Rose- thumbnail
heya everyone

Thank for your compliments. I will continue soon as i can.
-Rose- thumbnail

Originally posted by: lil miz

wow izzy it gr8πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
plz continue.....😳😳😳
i feel so srry  4 her ,i think im gonna cry 😭😭

if u r crying now, i wonder what will happen later?πŸ˜†πŸ˜•

Thank you.

-Rose- thumbnail
Promo 2

She sobbed everyday and night recalling all the wonderful moments of life she spent with him. They were only the moments that kept her alive. She looked at his picture, "I am coming, don't worry, we shall live again if not in this life but every other life, I promise you that my heart, my soul, my body all belongs to you" she smiled; you don't have to wait anymore" with that she picked up a small tube that has some cloudy colour liquid and has a label of DANGEROUS symbol but also says poison, she brought the bottle close to her mouth…" [/VERDANA]

goody2shoes thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hi

sounds interestin
πŸ‘
-Rose- thumbnail
Promo 3

She was being taken into hospital on a stretcher. A person who is also with her says, Main tum ko Chor do yeh main hone nahin don ga, tum mujhko chor do yeh main kabhie hone don ga! He waits outside the theatre as the red light has been on for the last eight hours. He waited impatiently and pacing around! Suddenly the doctor comes out with a serious look on face…