"Desires" AR ff-Part 6(pg 19)July 5

artizia thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
Hi friends , i will be starting a new ff shortly !

Here is just a one line teaser to the ff

" they were together yet not together , even when they were miles apart they were in each others heart. This is a story of two hearts who were one but yet to be one , they were together , but yet to be with each other "

PART- 1

"Armaan what you doing ?"as she looked down being pulled towards him  , not sure of what he meant by that gesture, not sure was it that she wanted, not sure where all this heading to .

"what happened ridhima ? any problems ?"he looked at her puzzled face with a frown arched on her beautifully etched eyebrows.

"you have something to say baby ?"he pulled his fingers away from her nighty looking for some answers.

"nothing im just tired . can we go to sleep please" turning her back to his side she closed the buttons with a lone tear running down her eyes.

This was nothing unusual, happening in their 3 years of married life. Yes its been 3 long years they have been married to each other but there was something still missing in their relation. Not the kids , but something missing in the essence of their relation. It was a long way they have covered with each other, trying to understand each other.

Their 5 years of courtship was followed by a 3 years of married life. Like every wise person says that being in courtship and staying with each other are two different tracks of life. No doubt they were the most looked at, blessed and wished couple at their pre-meds and their internship days.

"They were together yet not together, even when they were miles apart they were in each others heart. They were two hearts who were one but yet to be one , they were together , but yet to be with each other ".

Just like this phrase which to normal person makes sense and no sense at the same time so was their story since last 2 years .They were with each other ,but still not with each other.

They would fight on all the petty things that can exist in their small little place which they apparently called home.

One more night once again, she was lying on her bed ,supposedly which was their bed but that bed has seen many nights which unwillingly created a partition in the bed which now was called "their" respective bed, her bed and his bed.

Tears started flowing reaching her neck as she remembered a fight which they had in the morning.

"Ridhima do we have apricot jam ?" he looked reluctantly at the strawberry jam infront of him which he hated to have with bread as his breakfast.

"Armaan i know you don't like strawberry jam,but don't you think if we had any of apricot jam i would have put it out . Why would it be sitting in the cabinet?" she turned furiously leaving the chapatti on the 'tava'(pan) to burn .

"you could have said it politely as well, you need not shout at me !" pushing the plate towards her with sandwich sitting quietly on it waiting for jam to be applied on it, caring least which one .

"oh yeah, all you have to do in the morning is shout at me for your this thing missing and that thing missing ,you want this and you want that, if you are so picky what you want why don't you do grocery and buy whatever you want and then you will know which jam is in stock and which not. I have other things to take care of too in the morning." Once again she fired back at armaan with the belan in her hand as if it was her weapon that will save her .

"oh wow now you complaining about that too ? i also work and earn for our living , im not some drunkard who does nothing. Damn.... i also work" how could his ability be challenged and he be staying quiet., once again turning the kitchen into a battlefield he retorted back.

"as if i don't work ? i wake up early and do household work and leave same time as you and all you do is have your breakfast , and that too picking a fight just on the damnn jam ?" ridhima was in full swing to answer all his defensive goals.

"whatever !" he gave a useless to fight look at her and picked his socks and went inside to get his other stuff. While ridhima finished making the chapattis for lunch and packed them in their routine tiffin.

"yeah whatever as if you don't care" there she goes banging the washroom door and went into take shower and within minutes she was all ready for SANJEEVANI .

"you coming or you need more time to do your makeup ? as if someone is waiting for you holding a flower bunch ?" armaan was frustrated with why women take time getting ready even after getting married as they don't need any to attract other men.

"yeah im ready you start the car i will be there in a min after locking the doors" she went in to take her duppatta while Armaan went to start the car.

"oh God, please help us , i don't want us to be fighting like pigs everyday" that was the one wish she never forgot to make while leaving home hoping to be all fine when they get back home .

The day went by pretty calm, maybe coz they were working in different wards.

"Yaar anjali yeh dono aj phir se chup hain , lagta hai phir se ladayi huyi hai" Atul looked at Anjali sitting on the opposite chair in the cafeteria .

"lagta toh aise hi hai ,Armaan jiju ne bhi aj mujhe tease nahi kiya ,varna roz mere sar par tap karte hain subah aate hi" looking at the calm couple sitting on the opposite table ,anjali expressed her disappointment.

They were quiet as if they had surpassed some giant cyclone .

"Ridhima have something ?"armaan forwarded a bite in concern , he knew she didn't had anything since morning and was cursing himself for picking up the fight. He knew he was at fault as she was the one taking care of the household and doing a full time job as well. He was always busy with his surgeries and she never minded doing all the other chores as she wanted to see him as the best doctor.

"Im not hungry" and she got up to leave the table but failed ,as he pulled her down making her sit back .

"you didn't had anything since morning" his eyes were full of concern and she could see that too but for her ego she wasnt agreeing to get this done this easily.

One shout was enough to quiet the already quiet cafeteria "Armaan wats this" as she pulled her arm away and stormed out of the cafeteria .

No matter how much they fight, the minute they were in the bedroom, and one of them makes advances to make love... they forgot their long day fights .

This was bound to happen today as well, but somewhere Ridhima was not comfortable the way their relation was shaping up. She felt if they take out the physical relation out of their bond, they are left with none as they fight and fight with each other every second.

"is it just what they share physically keeping their relation alive ?"this one question was now a mystery land for her .

To be cont............

Index

part 2 - page 4
part 3- page 8
part 4- page 12
part 5 - page 16
part 6 - page 19

Edited by KehanT - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prasanthi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Kanu..

liked the way u've given the intro... waiting eagerly for the main FF to start.
Catwoman thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Wow Kanu sounds interesting

Love Kat

artizia thumbnail

Originally posted by: Catwoman

Wow Kanu sounds interesting

Love Kat

di i wil give update when i get an update from you :D
Catwoman thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
LOL Kanu.... i seriously im loaded with office work for the next 4 weeks and willl be in active as from Today! Please dont disappoint Ur Followers and give them something to read...  
As i will be counting on you and the other writers to spice up this place ....as usuall!! hehe...

Gtg before im late
Love Kat....

artizia thumbnail
PM list

-harika-
cutie-mahima
sweetdamage
dhruviarmaanfan
mar-
suv.patki
aarora
Prasanthi
kaneez-e-fatima
jia..
kashishk
robin
Aishwarya..
SuJaTa790
DMG4EVER
Kat di
Jodubai
Nidha Di
teenorchild
swancy
janu1610
Lush
nix n soni
hina di
zhasan2
princess kanzi
dmg_sonia
vcobi
ttimpy
lubna
madhsar
kashfanatic
chocofreak
Shivani
angelicsoniya
bary
sweetestcoolest
saloni.angel
suv.patki
simran1285
suvrati
**+L.U.S.H+**
kashishk
suvi_rox1
disisSanaya[url]
prernawagray
scorpia
prety_cool93
srihari214
ksg_sonia
-simi-

Edited by KehanT - 14 years ago
Suvarna.... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Hey Kanu ... good one ... capturing essence of marriage. Waiting to read on!!!

Cheers,
Suvarna

.driftingaway thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow really good concept yaar ... plz continue soon .. i want to read more and plzz can u pm me next time u update ??
luv
aishah
Prasanthi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
liked the way u started to the story.... plz cont soon...
Jodubai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi Kanu, (bwtn I call my bro with this name, its his nick name, his name is kishan)

Loved the teaser & part 1, courtship of 5 years & marriage of 3 years, yet they fight......something is seriously wrong.....do something....I will tell u what, send them off on a trip.....just kidding, do continue soon