KaSh FF-The Beat Of Your Intoxication-Intro-

sweet_JAY_FAN thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Introduction:

Dear Diary,

Yes! D Im so excited! Finally it's my chance to shine and prove myself. D it's my time to make my OWN name for myself. Gosh D I'm SICK of being known as 'the hottie Rajeev Anand's little  sister or 'the susperstar Neha Anand's little sister'. This might be my only chance- so I will try my best. But D there is like soo much pressure. First of all I KNOW the producers will especialy keep an eye on me at the auditions- to see if I can match up my siblings' acting skills of course. And D you know how I'm not so..um..good with boys...well I dont suppose Im so great with manicans either becuz in the auditions I have to do REAL LOVE SCENES- with MANICANS! I've heard they've already found the male lead but nothings final. D you seriously have no idea on how much I really want to play the role of Riddhima Gupta in Dil Mil Gayye. Dil Mil Gayye is a totally different show D- it's for the youth. Another thing that really worries me is the producer Nikhil Advani- everyone (inclusing Di and Bhaiya) say he's super tough in picking newcomers; like me. GTG D, gotta get a good sleep before my first audition for Star One's new serial, Dil Mil Gayye! Wish the best for your Shilpa!

Sincerely and truely:)>3

-Shilpa

Hey guys. This is the intro of my new FF- the beat of your intoxication. I know that the title sounds intense compared to the story but the title is indirectly related to the story in the first place lol. Try to figure out whose beat and whose intoxication the story is based on lol:) Anyways this FF is: VERY IMP:NOT BASED ON AR- IT IS ON Karan and Shilpa. Karan is the current Armaan in DMG and Shilpa is the best and only Riddhima for us KaShians. In my story NO SHILPA LAVING FOREVER LOL! but it will be very realistic yet fun hearted. Shilpa, in my story, is the little sister of famous actors, Rajeev Anand (Sujal from KTH) and Neha Anand( Kripa  from KYPH). Neha and Raj are already famous actors in their respective shows but now its Shilpa's time to shine- she gets a chance to act in DMG. Will she be the Riddhima of Dil Mil Gayye? If she does will she finally make her OWN name? What abt the sets of DMG? Will some unusual things happen to her? Will she really...mil her dil?

*Notes for FF*

-D is Shilpa's Diary's name which she addresses as 'D' Bhai is Raj to her and Di is Neha to her. I will also include some Iqbal-Neha and Rajeev-Aamna scenes but this is mostly KaSh. Shilpa is not obsessed with her diary but is like a best friend wth her but only fills it out b4 she sleeps each night

-If anyone has any questions or confusions abt the FF plz leave it here in a comment I will respond ASAP

-I know this is weird lol but I will automatically PM u when u leave a comment😳If u would like to read without me spamming ur dabba then go ahead and be honest with me😳😆 
-Plz leae loads and loadzzz of comments

~Luv Shriya~

Plz leave

comments!

PM List:

-zaynoo2320
-samijan
-twinkle94

Index:

Intro:Direct Link 
Edited by sweet_JAY_FAN - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

literally123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Can't wait to read this!!!! great start!!!! Continue soon!!!!! KASH forever!!!!!!!!
mishti4maan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
sounds really gd.continue soon.
sweet_JAY_FAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zaynoo2320

Can't wait to read this!!!! great start!!!! Continue soon!!!!! KASH forever!!!!!!!!

Thanks hun! Yep...KASH 4EVR lol

Originally posted by: Samijan

sounds really gd.continue soon.

Thanks Samira darling surely will;

sweet_JAY_FAN thumbnail
Thank U hun>3
Arlover1 thumbnail

unbeliveble another ff

nice concept
plz continue soon
n plz pm me
luv heli

Edited by redi50 - 15 years ago
aarora thumbnail
hey dats really diff concept..luvd it..plz PM me whnvr u update..
pwincess kanzi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
AMAZIN concept shriya! i m lovin u for openin dis ff! i mean kash! i jst love dem! i m a truely loyal kashian! plz do cntd sn! asap and cn u plz pm me whenevr u update/ i jst dnt wana miss even a single prt of ure ff! i am already startin 2 love it! i cnt w8 till it starts! plz do cntd and pm me!
ashluvdmg thumbnail
LUVLI PLOT..WUD LUV 2 C UR OTHER PARTS
PLS CONT ASAP
PLS ADD ME 2 UR PM LIST IF U HAV
ASHU

perfectpiscean thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hi!

Ur concept is really good!
But im not sure whether ur allowed 2 write an FF on actors...I think ur only allowed to write ont he character they portray! =]

Anyways...awesum concept but do check with Madz whether ur allowed...Dont want ur FF 2 close =]

-Marisha