New Horror FF: The Haunting Part One page 7 DMG

sweet_JAY_FAN thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Hey guys 😃 Shriya here. I am back with another FF and decided to make it horror this time. Too many love  stories😆 This one is total opposite from my other FF Secret Romance. It is a horror story of Armaan-Riddhima {DMG}. I will post an Intro an if u guys like it then plz comment and I will continue soon

Introduction:

There are three couples. Armaan-Riddhima, Rahul-Muskaan, and Atul-Anjali. RM and AA have been together for quite some time but AR have just confessed their love for each other. What starts as a simple celebration to enjoy themselves might end up being the scariest days of their lives...they might lose each other...or even themselves.....

Okay guys I know small intro but u can't give that much away in horror stories now can you. So leave tons of comments and I will post part one soon. There really is no character sketch for this FF You don't need one. You will learn abt them as you read. Hope u enjoy!

Shriya😊

link to my other FF: Secret Romance Armaan-Kripa and Angad-Riddhima:http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1015818

PM List:

-Twinkle94
-Ravishing_gal
-Catwoman
-khadijaaa

Edited by sweet_JAY_FAN - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sidarth_lover1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey interestin concept do cont soon n fel free to PM me plzzzz do! sweet im tha frst 1 2 comment n i knw thiz 1 wll b a g8 FF!👏😛

❤️twinkle!
Edited by twinkle94 - 15 years ago
nuts123 thumbnail
Hey Shriya... liking the concept a lot..seems really interesting... and i love horror stories, can't wait for you to update first part, so continue soon....lol
sweet_JAY_FAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: twinkle94

hey interestin concept do cont soon n fel free to PM me plzzzz do!

❤️twinkle!

Swweets of course I will PM u😃
sweet_JAY_FAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ravishing_gal

Hey Shriya... liking the concept a lot..seems really interesting... and i love horror stories, can't wait for you to update first part, so continue soon....lol

Thx a lot sweets😃
sweet_JAY_FAN thumbnail
if u leave a comment I will automatically add u to my PM list
sweet_JAY_FAN thumbnail

okay Kat😆
khadijaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

wow its gonna be interseting to read dis new type of fanfic..............the intro was very interseting.

plss ad me in the pm list

sweet_JAY_FAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: khadijaaa

wow its gonna be interseting to read dis new type of fanfic..............the intro was very interseting.

plss ad me in the pm list

Thanks...will do😃
sweet_JAY_FAN thumbnail
  Ok guys I am gonna start writing Part 1 ASAP