MG FF - 'A Twist Of Fate' - Chp 11 on Pg 78

shruthiR thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey Guys!

This is the first time I am opening a post here.Usually I only read FFs and comment on them.I have been a loyal reader of quiet a lot of FFs on this forum and I love most of them.I think the writers in this forum are amazing and extremely creative. Infact if at all I even had the guts to start writing, it is only after reading the works of fabulous writers like Luvabbybaby,Anshra,Mariam,Valli Di,Sanjana,Sarzah,Zahran and many,many more.

This is my first FF and I am not all that creative,but I felt that I should give it a shot once the idea popped up in my head.Pls read and comment.Tell me what you feel about it.I am open to appreciation and constructive criticism.

If any of you like it and want a PM,pls add 'Sakura13' to your buddy list and I shall PM you guys whenever I update.So here it goes.Pls tell me what you think about it๐Ÿ˜Š

The credit for the siggy of this FF goes to Mariam94. Thanks a ton for making this sig for my FF Mariam๐Ÿค—

A Twist Of Fate

Whoever said "Always expect the unexpected" was stating a fact. My recent experiences are proof of this statement.

I am Geet Handa. And this is my story.

Chapter - 1 

Shimla:

It was a cold winter evening.It was snowing heavily.Winter was her favourite season.She loved to play and jump around in the snow.But today neither was she enjoying the snow nor was she happily playing around. The season which she always looked forward to for the past so many years of her life had been filled with gloom and sorrow this time.She never expected that it would come to this.

"It's over.",was the first thought that came to her mind as she walked out of the court room.It still hadn't sunk in or rather she just didn't want to accept the fact that her life had come to this.She walked out of the court lost in her own world,thinking back to the very last argument they had which had let to her current disposition.

She had tried her best to save their relationship.She had done everything he wanted her to,did everything she possibly could to keep him happy.But it just wasn't enough for him.No matter what she did,he wouldn't budge from his decision.

Walking in her dazed state of mind,she remembered everything he had told her that fateful day.

"It's over.We're history"

"Why don't you get it? I don't love you anymore.Infact I don't think I ever loved you.I think I was only attracted to you.I mean considering how you look that shouldn't be too hard to believe,right?"

"The sparks don't fly anymore whenever we are together,you get what I mean?There's no 'magic' left in our relationship."

"I love her and I want to spend the rest of my life with her.I want a divorce ASAP."

Why did he do this to me?If he never loved me,why did he marry me in the first place?What did he mean by "There is no 'magic' left?". I always loved him.I did everything that I possibly could to make him happy. How did it come to this?We were so happy for a whole year and then all of a sudden everything just went downhill.

She continued to make her way out of the court house.

~*~

"Yes Adi.I am about to enter the court. Arrange a meeting with Mr.Chopra for tomorrow at around 11 am.We need to discuss the budget for our next project.",Maan told Adi over the phone as he climbed up the steps of the court.

"Ok Maan sir,I shall fix an appointment with them for tomorrow.Anything else sir?",asked Adi.

"Haan,also tell them that...",he wasn't able to complete his sentence when someone bumped into him.

"Hey!Can't you watch were you're go...",he was unable to complete his sentence when he looked at the person who collided with him.He instantly realized that maybe,he was looking into the most beautiful and most captivating pair of hazel brown eyes he had ever seen.But at the same time he didn't miss the sadness and sorrow the eyes held.

"Sorry",she muttered in a broken whisper and walked away and all he could do was stare at her retreating figure,descending the stairs of the court house and walking away into the mist and snow.

"Maan sir?". "Maan sir,are you there?".

Suddenly he recovered from the trance he was in when he heard Adi's voice and said, "Hmm...I'll talk to you later.Right now I am at the court and have more important matters to attend to."

"Alright sir.Have a good day!".Adi said.

Maan disconnected the phone and looked back once again before going into the main entrance of the court.Her hazel brown eyes had been deeply imprinted in his mind.

~*~

Geet had walked out of the court house with her travel bag and was in a taxi,heading towards the bus terminus.The taxi had stopped at a signal.

A blind fortune teller was walking across the street with a little boy.She suddenly stopped outside Geet's window and said, "Udaas ho beta.".It was more of a statement and less of a question,like she knew that Geet was suffering from within.

Geet who was lost in  her own world, was startled when she heard the lady's voice and just said, "Hmm..".

"Fikar math karo.Jald se jald sab kuch theek hojayega kyunki tuhmare humsafar tumhare zindagi mein abhi abhi aya hai."the lady said.

Geet smiled a sad smile and said,"Nahin aunty.Woh already mujhe chodke jaa chuka hai." 

The signal turned green and taxi sped away.

"Nahin beta,woh abhi aya hai aur jab tum donon ki milan hogi tab duniyan ki saari khushiyan tumhari kadmon mein hogi",the fortune teller whispered to herself and walked away with the little boy.

INDEX

Chapter 1 : Pg 1

Chapter 2:

Chapter 3:

Chapter 4:

Chapter 5:

Chapter 6:

Chapter 7:

Chapter 8:

Chapter 9 :

Chapter 10:

Chapter 11:
Edited by shruthiR - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wow loved d first part...
cont.soon...
congo for ur first FF...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
urs_anamika thumbnail
awsome start ya.. i so loved it ..do continue sooon ..
palindrome thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
promising start...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ..will be waiting for the next part...๐Ÿ˜›Edited by palindrome - 11 years ago
16anyaa.gurti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Congo for ur first story dear.
Awsm starting.
And ur writing is also very gud yaar
Continue sooonn. Waiting๐Ÿ˜Š
shabnam22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
congrats for ur 1st ff...just loved it...eagerly waiting for next...pm me wen u update...
shruthiR thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Priti11-

wow loved d first part...

cont.soon...
congo for ur first FF...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Thank you so much! I am glad you liked it๐Ÿ˜ณ
shruthiR thumbnail

Originally posted by: urs_anamika

awsome start ya.. i so loved it ..do continue sooon ..

Thank you.I'll update soon๐Ÿ˜Š
shruthiR thumbnail

Originally posted by: palindrome

promising start...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ..will be waiting for the next part...๐Ÿ˜›

Thank you.I update as soon as possible๐Ÿ˜Š
shruthiR thumbnail

Originally posted by: 16anyaa.gurti

Congo for ur first story dear.
Awsm starting.
And ur writing is also very gud yaar