Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kalyaani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: tanya_vi

I can't translate word by word .Its Radha's POV actually.Krishna is not with her right now. She is suffering the agony of separation...without understanding her pain Krishna is busy enjoying with other gopikas.
Radha is compared to a golden star here. She is beautiful,her love is true,yet Krishna still seeks the company of other beautiful ladies.  She wants to know the reason...
This is the gist of the song. Hope this helped.
The song you've posted is equally good. There also Radha is pining for Krishna,but is not worried about him seeking the company of other women over her.

Thank you so much, awfully sweet of you to do this...I appreciate the song a lot more now. I heard it a few times to follow the dance and the expressions. This gives it a whole new dimension for me. Thanks again.

ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
"Unnittan?"
ah...dat reminds me of d rimpoche kid in d mohanlal film ' yodha '...
inspiringstars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Yayyy you are back...I Missed YOU!!!

Beautiful...the dance sequence was so mesmerizing...I loved it!!!
I feel Arnav respects her grief, her pain, as he has gone through all of it too...much in the same way...
As he observed the dance was far from elegant, but desperate and painful...and so rightfully described by you...wow it moved me!!!
nalan's mother works so hard to give him the living...respecting mothers all the more!

Loved the update...
-publicenemy- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 6

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

amv63 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Devi, you may be in North Carolina or wherever else, but your writing transports me to Kerala, love.
You weave your words so beautifully that I can actually picture the house, the surroundings and the people, having visited Kerala a couple of times and stayed in a hotel room that was reconstructed from an old wooden homestead. The architecture was absolutely stunning, with even the door hinges and bolts made of wood. We were told that the wooden hinges and bolts wouldn't squeak like metal ones did, allowing young lovers to sneak out for a secret tryst in the middle of the night, Your description of Kalarikkal House reminded me of that.

Add Arnav and Kashi's story to this setting and you have a heady mix. I'm thoroughly enjoying this tale and have bookmarked the page and stalk it twice a day for updates!!
Arathy-V thumbnail
res
awww im sooo in love with nalan and his innocence..its nice to know such kids still exist!!!!! i loooved his proposal and kashi's reply to pacify him..its said that once in every hour saraswati devi(im not sure which devi) says "Thathasthu" and whatever  said by people at that moment will come true..i have this feeling that while kashi said a "pulikutti" will come 4 her, the particular devi said the magical word😊Edited by arathyvr - 11 years ago

😊Totally in love with Nalan. 

Edited by had2bu - 11 years ago
Kishmish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Devi ... You are the Witch who has caste her spell on all of us here ... how ... I mean how do you do it ?

Such a beautiful update ... felt the agony , the pain , the helplessness that Kashi is going through completely ...
Nalan is the cutest boy ever ... and he is right ... when the right time comes a "Simhakutti " will come to get her out of her misery and marry her ... and he has arrived 😆

I just love the character of Arnav ... so positive and strong willed , yet soft ... giving no importance to material wealth ... she has nailed his character completely as he had hers earlier ...

" He was a man determined to diminish the value of everything to coins and notes so that ultimately it lost its value altogether and proved his point that nothing in the world was of true value' nothing mattered except existence and death."

But he had a weakness for Nalan ...

In the picture Nalan has such a roguish look on his face  😊
Edited by Kishmish - 11 years ago
smarty94 thumbnail
res.

*EDIT*

thats so sad😭 really her family has been through ALOT!😒 their extended family left them because of chovva dosham, thats just... sad😭

i love nalan, he is sweetheart😳 he was so right, ARNAV is definately a lion's cub😆 
i hope kashi connects the dots and finds out that he is the boy😕

u r updating while travelling? wOah! nycc thank u fr the update 😊

take care and update soOn😊
Edited by smarty94 - 11 years ago
-daffodils- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
so simhakuttan has already arrived...next thing is make her to marry him...i know its tedious...but time slowly makes all possible na...!!!!!!i loved the quoting of wonderful films in malayalm...its very much acclimitizing with the situation...