Posted: 11 years ago
nice update

waiting for NY trip

hope they come more close
tellyme thumbnail
PS:Add anuffpm for PM regarding Updates

Part 20

Next day again Maan was looking for Sameera and left the message for her and they met again at his lunch hour of 3pm.

Sameera was elated

"Hi Maan" "Hi Sameera" he waited for a while, thinking how to ask Sameera, she didn't like Geet he knew, but why he wondered, maybe because of her childish behavior. Whatever be, he needed her favor and hoped she agreed.

"What are you doing this weekend"

Sameera's hope suddenly rises as why he was asking about her weekend plan, maybe he want to take her with him on tour. That would be a good exposure for her and being with him, will give her some popularity too.

"Sameera!!" "Yes, Maan" "Yeah, I am free" she immediately said

"I wanted to ask you for favor" Sameera's hope rosed

"Actually you know, I am traveling for a week, and Yash and Meera have been taking care of Geet for me. This weekend they are busy, so I needed your favor, if Geet could stay with you. You see I can't let her stay alone, I won't be able to concentrate on work if she is all alone in house."

Sameera was going crazy now with Geet Geet Geet. That's what Maan talked with her these days.

"If you can't then it's OK" But Sameera have no option but to agree, she can't leave any chance to impress him, even if its his wife. Later on she will definitely break them.

Now he has to convince Geet.

After dinner when Maan wanted to talk to Geet he saw her gloomy face.

"Geet, what's the matter" "That's why I don't like to study. When a chapter doesn't go into my head.. I feel like Grrr"

Maan smiled to himself "Ok bring the book, I will explain it to you"

Wow, this was a like double bumper prize for her. She jumped and immediately brought her book.

Maan after reading the section first asked her few question as to know where she was on the topic and then going to her level he explained it to her.. Geet was all the while nodding her head.

"Got it now" "nothing"

Maan knotted his eyebrow "App itnee mushkil se to mere pass baith ker mujhse baaten ker rahe the, tou main bas"

"Tou main bas what" Maan asked in serious tone, a little hard. Geet knew how serious Maan was while study was concerned

"So I was just lost in you" she said in one breath and started to run away when Maan caught her by her wrist and pulled her to make her sit.

Knowing he would blast on her, before he could say anything she closed her eyes tight and closed her ears with her hand. Maan could not help but smile at her antics. He wanted to eat her up that moment but soon controlled himself.

After a while, he removed her hands from her ears "I will explain you once more and this time I want you to listen." She nodded in yes

And Maan explained her again and to cross check how much got into her head asked her some question and he was impressed by the way she got it. She was a brilliant mind he knew by now but a naughty mind too. Sitting at one place was not her cup of tea.

Then he held her hand and softly rubbed it, Geet felt like heaven with his touch, she shivered from within' felt ticklish in her belly though she knew he was again going to talk something serious

"Geet, I am living this friday for work tour and will only be back next Friday. Yash and Meera, needs some time together and I do not want you to stay in this house alone so"

The news of his going away for such long panicked Geet "So? "

"I want you to stay at Sameera's place. Nakul will be there to make fresh breakfast for you and anything you need."

"Sameera ji, umm" "Geet, try to understand. And Sameera is a nice person, she agreed because of my request."

"Why can' I come along with you"

"Geet, first you don't have visa, but that is not the main concerned. I will keep doing tour and why should you leave you studies and go around everywhere with me. And what will happen to your studies and career"

"Do wifes not go with husbands on tour"

"Not on this type, these are small frequent trips to different country and you want to leave all you work and just follow me. I will never let you waste your career due to my career. You are still a student Geet and need to concentrate on it."

"For this time you are staying with Sameera"

These where the reason of his life that he was worried about this marriage, he thought.

Geet agreed with gloomy face. He lifted her chin and made her look at him..

"Itnee udas hone ke jaroorat nahi hai, I have a gift for you if I get a nice smile"

How could she not smile if he will be so sweet to her' she could give her life if he asked with so much love, what is about staying with Sameera.

Maan presented her the latest blackberry mobile'

"Omg OMG" Geet was jumping, looking at her gift. It was her first mobile, that too from Maan and such a nice model.

Maan just kept looking at her cuteness, absorbing every bit of it within him. He actually needed it to live so many days away from her.

Geet called whole family next day and excitedly let them know about her gift.

On Friday, Maan dropped her at Sameera's house.

"Geet you can make yourself comfortable, I will meet you in evening" both women smiled for Maan. Maan pulled Geert on side and whispered which Sameera noticed but could not hear.

"Be a good girl, call me at hours I have given and" but Geet just hugged him tight before he could say anything. Maan hugged her back. Actually he was also feeling very odd and empty going away from her, but it was his life.

Sameera just turned and left

"Impossible, why have she to display her feelings" she thought irritated.

That whole day Geet kept herself busy with study and most of time taking break and remembering Maan' how he had lifted her chin, how he had softly rubbed her palm and his gifting her Mobile'

At night Sameera and Geet were having very quiet dinner when Geet's cell rang.

Geet's all quietness gone "Maan" she felt like breathing, was feeling so suffocated there

"Having Dinner" "hmm" Sameera was looking at her, burning at Maan's care for Geet.

"I know food is bland, that's how Sameera eats' khaya nahi ja raha?? "

"You know everything then why are you asking' meri yaad aa rahi hai kyun nahi bolte"

She complained making faces' Sameera observed how color of her face changed with Maan's call.

"Now who won't miss a blabbering queen, who continuously disturb your peace and"

"I am not talking" but her phone still on her ears "Ok Ok, I am missing you.. Ok listen, from tomorrow Nakul will prepare food for you both. I have talked to him and now have your dinner, will talk tomorrow"

"Thank you Thank you, love you love you love you"

Sameera was badly burning from inside

"Geet!!! " he warned but himself was loving her talks "Good night" and he disconnected with smile on his face.

"Poor Maan, how has his family has selected this girl for him. Instead of a wife he is getting to take care of this kid. And I have to compete for him with this idiot girl" thought Sameera

Part 21

Edited by tellyme - 11 years ago
kingofme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
love it...

cont soon...

i am first the first time...

feeling very happy...
Edited by kingofme - 11 years ago
Shonameet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
hi! Have read ur work earlier . And i luvd it...n i luv this also...in 1st season they were crazy in luv. And in this ff geets inncont love will make maan crazy in her luv. And it has began to affect maan. She is his princess. Hope maan will decide to take her with him. WAITING ...
Shruthe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
That was an awesome update...

I was just thinking that Geet might end up being with sameera...  and now Sam is even more burning...

But i loved the cute moments of maaneet... Maan's caring and Geet blurting out about her drooling session... ðŸ˜† She is so cute and outspoken... poor soul maan needs to keep a check on his control... ðŸ˜‰

And yeah... the first gift... BB... haayee.. so sweet of maan and already Geet seems to be in lala land coz of it...

thanks for the update anu.. eagerly waiting for the next
_Maaneet_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
awesome update
loved it allot 
sdlife19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
awesome update...

geet staying with sameera... bit tensed
awesomepooja thumbnail
Mindblowing update...
Geet is so cute...
Remya_Pillai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i dont understand y sameera hates geet..
she s so cute... But sam will never understand ds...
I hope sam wont play anything big in ds tym..
Loved the mobile convo!!