Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

BIN TERE KYA HAI JEENA
"If U Love Sum One Xpress It Before Its Too Lait"

CHARACTER SKETCH:

KHURANAS ONE OF THE MOST REPUTED, rich n respectful business FAMILY of DELHI

KHURANA MENSION

MAAN SINGH KHURANA: ( WOULD BE Dr.)

19 Year old reserved person with a tough exterior and displays strength of character. He appears to be arrogant and intimidating but has a soft heart .Got a scholarship in ALUMNI MEDICAL COLLEGE , 1 of the top ranked medical college of U.S. An intelligent, adorable, handsome angry young man .

MAAN son of ARJUN S KHURANA one of the business tycoons n owner of KHURANA CONSTRUCTIONS & PRIYA KHURANA principal in st.josephs college of graduation in DELHI. Maan youngest son of Khurana family is one of the brilliant students who besides getting selected in AIIMS due to his hardwork got the scholarship at one of the top ranked medical colleges of U.S .Pursuing education in U.S was beyond his expectation not because he was doubtful about his capability but have never dreamed dat his fate has sumthng unexpected treasure for him''

Maan is craze of his parents not only them but he is luved by his uncle too, as he is the only boy (waaris) of KHURANA empire .To fulfill the dreams of his parents n to get to their expectations is GOAL of his life'''

ARJUN AND PRIYA KHURANA

SAVITRI devi: Maan's Grandmother and eldest member of khurana family . A social worker always in a service of helping needy people but love her grand children very much & Maan being the star of her eye (ankh ka tara) is her LAADLA& he too admires and love her.

SIMRAN KHURANA: 23 years old , sweet girl, but well disciplined, obedient n eldest child of Khurana family who is doctor in CITY HOSPITAL of DELHI. Caring daughter and loving sister guards her siblings in absence of her parents. (in future she'l play cupid btw MAANEET).

ANWESHA KHURANA: 18 years old , She is the youngest daughter of Khurana family and dearest to Maan sweet ,naughty girl pursuing Bachelors in Business Adminstration , little natorious n kamchoor who jus w

who jus wana get educated  in a best simple and easiest  way dnt want to fry her brains like her parents and other siblings do.

JAY KHANDELWAL: 19 year old & Maan's best friend.

Jay Bhanushali (40462) size:1280x1024

*******************

AGARWAL'S ONE OF THE FAMOUS N RICH BUSINESS FAMILIES OF DELHI

< AGARWAL MENSION>

ARNAB AND MADHU AGARWAL: They are  loving and caring parents. They have four children 3 sons and one daughter. Arnab is owner of Agarwal industries and Madhu an adorable, angry & busy housewife and strict mother who keeps everyone tact. She is the scariest person of the family who never gives any sort of relief to her children as she doesn't want her sons to be spoiled brads.

GEET AGARWAL

18 years old,  young daughter of AGARWALS with very strong values in life ventures out in this bad world for her boy of dreams. A very homely girl yet strong in her own way, fights every wrong that comes her way intelligently and at the same just could not stand any injustice. Besides these, she loves to do anything for her family and friends. She looks promising unawares of what destiny has in hold of her. The rest needs to be seen to know her courage to fight the obstacles that come her away to catch hold of her life that would soon go haywire..She is a high school girl who wants to live her life in own way .Her likes are different and unique in terms of studies she is brilliant and intelligent and keen lover of SPACE SCIENCE but her Dad has different plan for her ,as he want her to be one of the server of MANKIND ya i.e. DOCTOR (prince jab doc hoga  princess kahan kuch aur ho sakti hai). She is luvd by evry one as she is the only girl in the family.

RAHUL AGARWAL: 23 years old. Geet's elder brother pursuing M.B.A from LONDON UNIVERSITY and soon gona join his fathers' business.He is very shy, sweet, and obedient 'loving & caring son & brother.

KABIR AGARWAL:18 years old .Geet and Rahul are non identical twins, he too is a high school student loves his parents and siblings very much.

ROHAN AGARWAL:16 Year old and youngest of all.10th class student and very naughty.

RIDHIMA SHARMA: 18 years old and GEET'S best friend.jo GEET karay gi RIDDHI b wahi karegi.There food doesn't digest without eachothr.

MORE CHARCTERS WILL BE INTRODUCED LATER IF REQUIRED.

So it was big character sketch of my small FF.Guyz I know m not good in story writing like u all but u knw na "PRACTICE MAKES A WOMEN PERFECT" loll so I tried a bit, hope so u all enjoyed & w 'l further suprt me inordr to take this lineup to its destiny'''''''..& guys u know dat I don't know much about India & its places so I have randomly used sum terms like CITY HOSP & ST. JOSEPHS ,..

I know u may feel sum difrence in ages but the fact is in US we apply For  MBBS at age of !9 n i dont know wat is age bar in INDIA

SO GUYZ I HAV TRIED MY BEST HOPE SOP U LUKED N PLZZ DO LEAVE UR CMNTS N PLZ LET ME KNOW HW U FOUND THE CONCEPT SO PLZ M WAITNG N DO HIT THE LIKE BUTTON >>>WILL UPDATE SOON DEPNDNG ON UR RESPONSE

AND WHO ALL WANT PMz PLEASE SEND ME BUDDY REQUEST

I'LL NOT BE ABLE TO PM OTHERWISE

INDEX

Character sketch=    above

Part 1/2/3=   https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3130624&PID=67774920�

Part 4/5=   https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/67782882

Part 6/7/8/9/10=https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/67793943

😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊

Link To My Other Works

Sheens Dreamland Of Maaneet Fictions

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3130514

Edited by SandySheen - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-BlushaLicious- thumbnail
Nice CS !! πŸ˜ƒ !!

Cont Soon !! :) !!
Infinity. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
congrast on new story
Awesome CS
Continue soon
thankx for PM

spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
CS
very interesting...
cont soon dear...
Mituag thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Cs is interesting
plz pm me
Ash1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
interesting...
continue soon...
keerthi90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
continue soon...
interesting concept and cs...
6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

very interesting and vast CS...

are u planning to update ur FF...

if yes then please pm me when u update...
MONIJA78 thumbnail
love it cont soon and waiting for next oneπŸ‘πŸΌ
Shruthe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Nice prologue... Interesting to find MSK and Geet as Doctors...

When are you planning to start updating??