Waiting for more. Kindly update
quit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: saswati_2008

Waiting for more. Kindly update

am really very sorry to make you all wait yaar
.i didn't  do any thing purpose fully
some sudden changes in my regular day today activities made it difficult for me to come to online so unfortunately cant update i will try to update soon as possible...😕...

am really very busy now will try to update tomorrow if possible..
Edited by nishha - 12 years ago
quit thumbnail
sorry for making you all wait some emergency and busy schedule i can't help i try to update now if possible...😕
quit thumbnail

PART 6

PART 7

Geet get up from her bed and get ready where today is the second day in her office with maan...

How am going to face him today… this is the question which is running inside in her mind...

When she enter the office he is already came very early to office and waiting for her immediately after she entered her cabin maan called her…

Geet come to my cabin

With out waiting for her reply he cut the call…

May I come in sir…

With out looking up he just nodded his head and when she came near his table with out looking at her he simply told..

Take the dictation.. with out waiting for her reply he just started telling dictation with out a stop and after he completed his dictation he looked up saying…

mail this immed----

Where he cut off his words. when he seen her with her filled eyes…Her tears.. its enough for maan to forget all his anger and every other thing around in the world…he don't want to show his weakness for her tears before her… he turned his face away from hers and said…

What happen now? With irritation but at the same time he is very care full to not make her cry with his tone which is some what soft.. she wipe off her tears and come up with the words which  she is trying to tell him for nearly half an hour…

Woh.. mein…..mein….. I didn't bring the note pad and pen...

Then where it is.. in you home...

No...No.. its in my cabin..

He turn his face and looked straight in to her eyes and asked

Then…what you think I called you here... just to  see your face..

Well it's the true but his ego is not letting him to accept that before her…

I just came to office …and --- she cut off her words seeing his fuming eyes and said the best words suits to the situation

Am..sorry … sir…I will bring it now…

I don't have a whole day here for you miss.geet…

Sorry sir.. she said it again with her head down…

Get the MR.malhotra project files from aadi and meet me at the parking lot with in 5 mins…

Saying that he again looked down in to his lap top..

She again stand still with out any reaction…

After some time he again looked up at her and said..

I said with in 5 mins.. did you understand…

Yes sirrr… saying that she run of out his cabin…

Near the parking lot when he arrived he didn't find geet around….

He checked his watch the time he gave her is already crossed so he didn't wait to  get in to his car where the guards follow him he drove out of KC

Where at the same time geet came down running to the parking lot... but before she reach he dove out of the gate with out any option geet stand there 

Where aadi came running behind geet and gave her another file which she forget to collect..

Geet what you are doing here? Maan sir already left the office…

Aadi sir… I know that…. before I came down he drove off… he can't wait just for few min..

Geet…he is maan sir..he wont wait for any one  did you forget that…. I think sir will fire you now for this...

before he complete she started to shed tears...

seeing her tears aadi can't go with out helping her..

you better call him and ask what you should do now…

But sir I don't have phone…

Ok...wait.. I call…

Over the phone…

Haan aadi bolo…

Sir woh..woh... geet… didn't came with you..

Aadi ask her to come to the sight with in half an hour...with all the files…

Saying that he again cut the phone…

Geet here is the address get some taxi or some thing and reach the site soon before sir gets angry...

Aadi sir… I am new to the city how can I found this address…

I don't know that…but try to be in the site with in half an hour…saying that aadi went on attending some business calls

#I Know geet you can't make it fast… and you are going to face this through out in KC with me... until---# she is ready to face the world for him ready to accept the truth that she loves him...

PRECAP:::Arrogance maan and innocence geet...( more to come)😃

sorry for making you all wait i will try to give more updates when i found free time...
Sorry for all your inconvenience...

sorry for all my mistakes please bear me for that...

Thanks for all your likes and comments please do it for this part too with out forgetting...

Feed backs are welcome...you can also point out my mistakes and advices are welcome...i am ready to change...

please put your valuable comments...

next part as soon as possible..😃

Donnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
part 6
lopved it...
Remya_Pillai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
she s such a cry baby..!
maan s training her to make her strong to face the whole world..
loved it a lot..
quit thumbnail
I know that you all are angry on me for not updating this FF but i don't know why i didn't get time to update  this but am trying my level best to do so...
so sorry all please be patient am trying to finish this FF and i don't think here after i will get time to write FF's but am sure i won't stop in middle i definitely complete it

quit thumbnail
IMPORTANT NOTE::::
Hello friends...😃

i know you all are on super angry with me now and ready to throw chappals isn't ?...

sorry for making it too late dearies am stuck with lot of personal works so can't update my FF's as i promise i wont let it in middle will update it soon...

i have exams on april first so after completing that i will update it friends so till that bear with me i wont leave this in middle believe me...😃
but yet i need some more likes and comments which make me very lazy and not getting interest to write...😭😭